Jump to content

NEW pics of Celine at the seaside in 2006


Recommended Posts

Posted
Merci Adeline. Celine and Rene look confused when they saw the paparazzi.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Article from France :

 

:blushing:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Thanks for scans Adeline :thumbsup2:

Posted

thanks Adeline :flowers:

 

Celine looks like she's having fun :P and she's hotttt :drool:

Posted
:w00t: I love the horse! LOL. Céline and a horse, the two things I love the most! :mdr:  :lmao:

 

Me too!! The two most gorgeous things in my life :wub: :w00t:

 

Thanks for all those scans! :)

~Through the darkness and good times

I knew I´d make it through

And the world thought I had it all

But I was waiting for you.~

Posted
lordy is all i can say at this moment in time
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Posted
Merci Adeline. Celine and Rene look confused when they saw the paparazzi.

 

yea, it lookls like she's gonna say 'what the f***'... :lmao:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpg

It's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities.

 

Love,

Yan Shan.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Posted

Thanks for all the scans! :D

 

I think I have to go and do some magazine shopping this week and see if she's in any of the Finnish mags! :P :D

Posted
Merci Adeline. Celine and Rene look confused when they saw the paparazzi.

 

yea, it lookls like she's gonna say 'what the f***'... :lmao:

 

I doubt CELINE would say that! :lmao: These pics are cool, but I feel kinda bad that Celine has paparazzi following her everywhere she goes. But I guess she's okay with it since she said she was an open book :rolleyes:

 

She's still sexy though!! :P :whistling:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted
Amazing pics indeed! Incredible measurements and a killer grin on the face :D So for those of us in Canada (Toronto in particular), could anyone shed any light on where I can get a copy of the magazine? Can't wait to have it in my hands! :clap:

My dearest love

who existed in a dream

Till this evening when

a wave came and swept me out to sea

None of the loves

that you have known

Could prepare you

for the love raging

everywhere in me

 

For all the arms that have covered you

the hands that have touched you

and the lips you have lingered on before

Added together would be less than an olive

In the banquet of love I have in store

 

Love season to entice

Love with all the trimmings filled with spice

Love flavored to your whim

Served piping hot with all the trimmings...

 

For I'll decode every breath and every sigh,

till your every lover's wish

is fulfilled before it's made

Toss in some jealousy and doubt,

should it be required

Not to rest till there's nothing more desired

 

Thus loving as I do

Never, never will you ever be untrue

Having love with all the trimmings

Waiting home for you...

Posted
I think I have to go and do some magazine shopping this week and see if she's in any of the Finnish mags! :P  :D

 

Me too :D I hope Finnish mags will notice those pictures and copy them as they usually do :P

~Through the darkness and good times

I knew I´d make it through

And the world thought I had it all

But I was waiting for you.~

Posted
Article from France :

whose holding RC? :huh:

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted

HQ scan from Prive magazine in Holland. Made by Josje.

 

Prive200602.jpg

 

No logo HQ scans will be shared in our gallery soon. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
thanks for new scans
http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg

Posted

Thnaks Josje for the scans :flowers:

 

I wish they would show more Celine here in Poland.

You always have nice photos in Holland :msn-wink:

Posted
HQ scan from Prive magazine in Holland. Made by Josje.

 

post-2-1140809059_thumb.jpg

 

No logo HQ scans will be shared in our gallery soon.  :bye1:

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L ! ! ! :shocking:

The pic on the left is MARVELLOUS :in_love:

Thanks a lot :flowers:

Posted
HQ scan from Prive magazine in Holland. Made by Josje.

 

post-2-1140809059_thumb.jpg

 

No logo HQ scans will be shared in our gallery soon.  :bye1:

 

 

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

OMG!!! Yes the pic on the left is wonderfull :in_love: :in_love:

Thanks!

http://yourprofolio.com/federicavangelisti

 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/JeNeVousOubliePas/P1020110jpghcopy.jpg

My loveeee.... Céline l'Italie est ici pour TOI!!!

 

A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire, elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde!

Luc Plamondon

 

25 Maggio Parigi,24 Giugno Zurigo,3 Luglio Milano,5 Luglio Nizza, 12-14-15 febbraio 09 Montreal

[/color]

Posted (edited)
Aww she enjoy her time there, looks beautiful, very cute scan. :wub: Thank you Josje. :thumbsup2: Edited by poetic

Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis errores

Hay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos

¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?

¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?

¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?

Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,

My Love

Posted

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
Thanks Ale for the scans!!!! :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
:in_love:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:drool:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...