Jump to content

Do you like That's The Way It Is music video?


Do you like That's The Way It Is music video?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
Come on who DOESN'T like that vid! I think it's one of her best videos, along with HYEBIL. :)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I like Celine's pants on that music video. You know the white long pants? They are cool, =D Do you agree, Koolan? :bye1:
Posted

There are a lot of videos that weren't the best ones for the songs. For example, Je T'Aime Encore is such a beautiful song. But the video for it... just not the right one...

 

See Ya!

Rodrigo.:)

See Ya!

Rodrigo.:)

  • 1 year later...
Posted
I love that video. :wub: It's one of my favorites.
http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Posted
not just like it but love it.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
I think of how much I like That's The Way It Is music video, cause I just watched making of That's The Way It Is music video from VH1 To One - Au Revoir Celine 2000. this video is very fresh and young. I like it so very much.

There's a making off??!!! does anybody has that video!??! :cry:

 

I love the song and the video!! Maybe even her best uptempo song ever :kicking:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Love it! Celine looked so lovely! Her smiles in this video looked so...caressing!

 

:angel:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
I've always loved this video! When it came out, I was excited about seeing and hearing this kind of video from Celine. I think it is so youthful,refreshing and upbeat.
Posted
I like it.It's different then her other videos :in_love:
http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Love it! Celine looked so lovely! Her smiles in this video looked so...caressing!

 

:angel:

yess her smile.. :in_love: i love this video!!is my favorite :clap: !!is the one that makes me fall in love with Celine :wub:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
i love this video because it always makes me smile, it makes me feel strong and happy.if i feel like crying and i watch this video, at the end i smile. the message of this song is optimistic and seeing Celine smiling at you, telling you to have faith it's super! Moreover she look super!!! :in_love:

 

 

I feel the same way about it too!

I also especially like the part at the end when she "shifts the focus" from her to the people watching the TV... what can be interpreted in various ways.

Posted
I love it! She looks hot :wub2:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
I like, but I don't love it. It takes a lot for me to love a video. :thumbsup2:
celine-dion-getty-4.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted
I do like it. It's so good. One of my fav! =)
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted

yES!

Its my fav!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...