Pam_1982 Posted February 6, 2006 at 10:32 AM Posted February 6, 2006 at 10:32 AM Good Morning to Everyone!!!This are my new Recordings... Tell me what are your think about this songs. [Right click - Save target as...] If I couldI'm AliveMy heart will go on Thank you very much!!! Quote
Jattto Posted February 6, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 03:32 PM (edited) Oh...great! You've a powerful voice... It's spetacular mainly in the My Heart Will Go On!!!It's very great in this song... Congratulations! And... I've liked very much your soft/suave voice in the If I Could... well... every song is wonderful... Kisses, João Antonio Edited February 6, 2006 at 03:33 PM by Jattto Quote
Yangedd Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:33 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:33 PM Well done. You have a real powerful voice Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
Celine-Express Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:43 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:43 PM Beautiful voice very Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
luvnceline5 Posted February 7, 2006 at 04:06 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 04:06 PM good job. hey where did you get 'IF I Could" Karaoke? Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
Pam_1982 Posted February 7, 2006 at 05:35 PM Author Posted February 7, 2006 at 05:35 PM good job. hey where did you get 'IF I Could" Karaoke?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hi, Sorry but I don't remember where I downloaded it. I think on this forum but I'm not very sure. If you want, I can research it... Hello to Everyone and thank you for your comments. Pam. Quote
VanMerlin Posted February 7, 2006 at 08:47 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 08:47 PM You obviously have some creativity in singing, adding your own notes and versions...which is a great sign. You could be quite a good singer with some vocal lessons that could reign in and control that power you have, and sweeten your tone. Excellent job. You've got a lot of potential. Quote
Krys Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:02 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:02 AM Hey on MHWGO, you need to control your voice more and try not to use falsetto too much. other than that, its listenable Quote
Pam_1982 Posted February 9, 2006 at 11:42 AM Author Posted February 9, 2006 at 11:42 AM Hey on MHWGO, you need to control your voice more and try not to use falsetto too much. other than that, its listenable <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Listen my file again please... I used falsetto only in the first repeat.I don't want to copy the Celine's version.She's is the greatest. I've my personality in my version... Sorry but I disappoint you. Quote
singerwing Posted February 9, 2006 at 03:13 PM Posted February 9, 2006 at 03:13 PM Hi Pam_1982! I think you have a very nice voice but maybe you should control it to make it sweetter. You have alot of potentisal yes, but you should control it. Then you'll be an excellent singer because you're on tune and that's good, very good. What do you think of my versions Pam?. I'd like you have a look at them. Keep singing like that, Love, Victoria Wing Quote
Pam_1982 Posted February 10, 2006 at 05:14 PM Author Posted February 10, 2006 at 05:14 PM Hi Pam_1982! I think you have a very nice voice but maybe you should control it to make it sweetter. You have alot of potentisal yes, but you should control it. Then you'll be an excellent singer because you're on tune and that's good, very good. What do you think of my versions Pam?. I'd like you have a look at them. Keep singing like that, Love, Victoria Wing <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hi Vichy!!!!I've listened your version of My heart will go on. It's particular, you made a great job. My voice is controlled and I sang in live version in front of musician... my problem is the recording with my personal computer. But now I have CUBASE VS and I want to learn for recording. Then I'll post my new versions recorded with CUBASE. Thank you for your opinion, I listening to your file I like very much your version in spanish of I Surrender BYEEEEEEEEEEEee Quote
Krys Posted February 11, 2006 at 04:20 PM Posted February 11, 2006 at 04:20 PM Hey on MHWGO, you need to control your voice more and try not to use falsetto too much. other than that, its listenable <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Listen my file again please... I used falsetto only in the first repeat.I don't want to copy the Celine's version.She's is the greatest. I've my personality in my version... Sorry but I disappoint you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i know you dont want to copy Celine's version. nobody does. you do have your own twist in it and i know you only used falsetto in the first repeat. all im tryin to say is just dont use it often. it kinda makes the song sound weird. Quote
D3xt3r Posted October 22, 2006 at 07:37 PM Posted October 22, 2006 at 07:37 PM My Heart Will Go On: The file was not found. I would really love to hear it, so, if anyone still has it, please re-upload it. Thank you. Quote
Would I Know Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:37 AM Posted October 30, 2006 at 02:37 AM could you please reupload it? Quote
Pam_1982 Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:55 PM Author Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:55 PM http://win.onlybyweb.com/canzoni/HEART.mp3 I don't know if it is the last version. So, I want to sing it again The next week I'ii upload the newest version! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE Quote
D3xt3r Posted November 2, 2006 at 04:06 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 04:06 PM (edited) Nice. Congrats Pam, you really have a nice voice. Still, you sang a little bit too loud in this part: "You're here, there's nothing I fear..."Kepp working and you'll be just fine. Thx again for re-uploading. Edited November 2, 2006 at 04:06 PM by D3xt3r Quote
kathyc25 Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:22 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:22 PM Ok. You have a really nice voice, but I feel like you`re trying to imitate Celine too much with the accent and everything. I would love it to hear it straight with your spin on it. I agree with D3xt3r too...try not to go crazy loud on that part, it makes you go out of tune a little. The rest was nicely done though Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Pam_1982 Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:43 AM Author Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:43 AM Thank you very much to everyone!This week I'll make my best for better version thank you again!!!! Quote
VintageCeline Posted November 16, 2006 at 12:04 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 12:04 PM Hhhmmm, maybe its because im new, but-are the files not there anymore?because i cant download them...i want to hear you singing!! xx Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Pam_1982 Posted November 16, 2006 at 01:41 PM Author Posted November 16, 2006 at 01:41 PM http://www.onlybyweb.com/?page_id=8 Here there are some my records. Enjoin it and tell me Quote
VintageCeline Posted December 6, 2006 at 01:11 AM Posted December 6, 2006 at 01:11 AM I have only just been able to listen to themBut i like your voice....Where are you from originally? i want to hear you sing something in that language, would sound amazing.xxx Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Pam_1982 Posted December 6, 2006 at 02:28 PM Author Posted December 6, 2006 at 02:28 PM I have only just been able to listen to themBut i like your voice....Where are you from originally? i want to hear you sing something in that language, would sound amazing.xxx<{POST_SNAPBACK}> THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!I'm from Italy! These area my italian songs (but i want to record it again) Nessun doloreL'etenitàL'ultimo BacioChe amica sei I hope you like it! Thank you very very much again!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.