rogerionovais Posted February 3, 2006 at 11:31 PM Posted February 3, 2006 at 11:31 PM wow, she looks amazing. is there any language that she cannot speak?? LOL. I would love to listen her speaking some portuguese.... Quote
mangust Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:39 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:39 AM Wow! This time looking fresh and beautyful! Love the white on her Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Nando Férri Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:39 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:39 AM wow, she looks amazing. is there any language that she cannot speak?? LOL. I would love to listen her speaking some portuguese.... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Same here!!! In 2003, when she released OH, she did a comercial to a brazilian channel called Multishow. But she did not speak in portuguese! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Mozinha Posted February 4, 2006 at 01:04 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 01:04 AM omg she looks terrific. She looks amazing. I love her outfit!!!!! She really looks WONDERFUL!Congrats polish fans!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted February 4, 2006 at 03:57 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 03:57 AM There is going to be an interview with Celine tomorrow and on Sunday on RMF FM.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What times??? Will anyone record it? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Salla Posted February 4, 2006 at 07:49 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 07:49 AM She looks gorgeous! I love her earrings! How about Finnish next, Céline? Quote
Lina Posted February 4, 2006 at 08:55 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 08:55 AM She looks gorgeous! I love her earrings! How about Finnish next, Céline? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was just going to say the same Finnish next please, Céline?! wow, she really can learn as many languages as she wants. What a clever girl Quote ~Through the darkness and good timesI knew I´d make it throughAnd the world thought I had it allBut I was waiting for you.~
nano Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:31 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:31 AM She looks so beautiful...I wanna hear her speakin Finnish Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM i wanna hear her speakin Malay Quote
anewdayhascome Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM there was a first part of interview few minutes ago... and then Tout l'or des hommes.... we are waiting for other parts.....her polish is so cute and professional! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Christelle95 Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:41 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:41 AM I hope we can have the little video and the interview in the multimedia section Quote
anewdayhascome Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:43 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:43 AM we don't know about any Video of interview for now there is only an advertisement with Celine Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Ania4 Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:48 AM Author Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:48 AM I don't think there will be any video from this interview.It is the same interview which was played right before Christmas Quote
Johana Posted February 4, 2006 at 05:23 PM Posted February 4, 2006 at 05:23 PM There is a video .Today I saw this commercial in polish tv she looks great Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Ronny83 Posted February 5, 2006 at 11:54 AM Posted February 5, 2006 at 11:54 AM Wow, this has been shot recently. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ania4 Posted February 5, 2006 at 01:13 PM Author Posted February 5, 2006 at 01:13 PM (edited) Wow, this has been shot recently. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think it was shot in December 2005.We had a Christmas weekend with Celine on RMF FM so I think it was recorded not long ago.The beginning of December I think. Edited February 5, 2006 at 01:14 PM by Ania4 Quote
Ronny83 Posted February 5, 2006 at 02:42 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 02:42 PM We had a Christmas weekend with Celine on RMF FM so I think it was recorded not long ago.The beginning of December I think.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What was this Christmas weekend with Céline? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
scallywag Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:07 PM i wanna hear her speakin Malay <{POST_SNAPBACK}> are you serious? Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
ByuSmurf Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:08 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:08 PM She shoots remotes (commercials for radio stations) from Ceasars' Palace all the time - She could probably speak in just about ANY language with a script and some coaching! She has a very good ear (OBVIOUSLY!). Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
scallywag Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:09 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:09 PM I wanna hear Celine speak Chinese! Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
Bellamy Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:28 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:28 PM I wanna hear Celine speak Chinese!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes. but I'm afraid she can't speak it well. her Japanese sounds weird. and Chinese is more difficult. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
fred Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:55 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:55 PM Wierd, all I get from that site is five second clip (which loads really bad) and it's a clip of her and the 4 types singing Tout L'Or Des Homme and then all she says is "R" and it loops all over again... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
scallywag Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:56 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:56 PM I wanna hear Celine speak Chinese!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes. but I'm afraid she can't speak it well. her Japanese sounds weird. and Chinese is more difficult. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i can't speak good chinese, my pronunciation sucks... Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
Bellamy Posted February 5, 2006 at 04:17 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 04:17 PM Wierd, all I get from that site is five second clip (which loads really bad) and it's a clip of her and the 4 types singing Tout L'Or Des Homme and then all she says is "R" and it loops all over again... /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}>had you try to get from here?Here's the direct link http://www.rmffm.pl/akcje/najmuz2006/reklama3.mpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ania4 Posted February 5, 2006 at 05:14 PM Author Posted February 5, 2006 at 05:14 PM We had a Christmas weekend with Celine on RMF FM so I think it was recorded not long ago.The beginning of December I think.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What was this Christmas weekend with Céline? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was nothing really special in fact. Only few sentences from Celine about her family, Christmas and RC. Quote
Leone Posted February 6, 2006 at 07:53 AM Posted February 6, 2006 at 07:53 AM Wierd, all I get from that site is five second clip (which loads really bad) and it's a clip of her and the 4 types singing Tout L'Or Des Homme and then all she says is "R" and it loops all over again... /fred<{POST_SNAPBACK}> The same happened to me. Rightclick and save on the direct link.. By the way do you know guys when Celine spoke duch.. she wanted to say Good evening (everybody).. and the girl explained to her [Huden afen].. at least is sounded like that.. don't know how to spell..But when Celine came out on the stage she said [Huden ufan].. i thought it sounded very funny.. Quote
poetic Posted February 6, 2006 at 09:54 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 09:54 PM How good is her pronunciation of polish?.It is GOOD. Better then the others. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank you Ania. I wish she speak more because she sounds very cute. Quote Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis erroresHay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,My Love
Ania4 Posted April 15, 2006 at 07:46 AM Author Posted April 15, 2006 at 07:46 AM On MQC site they gave a link to second RMF FM commercial with Celine.It is longer this time (about 11 sec) and we can see Celine learning polish words: RMF FM - NAJLEPSZA MUZYKA (RMF FM - The best music) Here is a link where you can watch the ad: http://www.rmf.pl/akcje/?akcja=najmuz2006/ Quote
Erica Posted April 15, 2006 at 08:52 AM Posted April 15, 2006 at 08:52 AM I can not play this commercial. Can anybode tell me how to do this! Thanks Quote
Ania4 Posted April 15, 2006 at 09:23 AM Author Posted April 15, 2006 at 09:23 AM I can not play this commercial. Can anybode tell me how to do this! Thanks <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You need to have QuickTime Player to open it .... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.