Jump to content

I am asking all the fans who have been in L.V.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Has she ever performed tracks such as:

 

Just walk away

I remember L.A.

Seduces me

Tous les blues

En attendant ses pas,

Unison

Ziggy

On ne change pas

If walls could talk

 

And many other brilliant songs?

 

I think that she always performs the same songs :confused:

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

To my knowledge:

Seduces Me is the only one she has performed at "A New Day" that you mentioned.

 

 

I wish she did older ones like:

Only One Road

Think Twice

The Colour of My Love

Posted

WoW!!!!!

She is trying to promo ONCP!

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
PQTME isn't from ONCP. It's from The French album. It is song #1 on that album.
Posted
PQTME isn't from ONCP.  It's from The French album.  It is song #1 on that album.

 

I know :angry2: :angry2:

But singing PQTME at this moment, she is trying to promote ONCP, not D'eux :)

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
WoW!!!!!

She is trying to promo ONCP!

She sings PQTME sing Jan, 2005. There's no ONCP album at that time. So she's not doing it for promo ONCP album.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
PQTME isn't from ONCP.  It's from The French album.  It is song #1 on that album.

 

She isn't doing it for promo, yes, but it is on ONCP.

 

I wish she would sing ONCP or Destin :in_love:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
oo...Destin would be great :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I think her voice would sound even better on that song today!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
I think her voice would sound even better on that song today!

 

Don't think so. :confused:

LaP version is "unbreakable" :kicking:

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

I would love to see celine singing I remember L.A. that song is amazing. :D

 

;)

Posted
Yeah...me too! But i dont think that she has ever performed that song live.
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Only Seduces me.

But I do wish she would perform some of her older songs, like think twice, only one road and especially Call the man.

 

When I went to Vegas she was changing the french songs, from JTE to PQTME and I didn't have a french song on both of the shows I attended, and it was a shame because her best music for me is the french music.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

LOL I had a dream last night that Celine changed the songs in her show. She sang Water from the moon and several songs from Lets Talk About Love album.

 

Personally I love the songs that she has in A New Day, they really suit her and the mood of the show. Although I wouldn't mind if instead of having so many covers she put in some of her older "original" songs.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted

As Celine says., ce n'etait qu'un reve...mais si beau qu'il etait vrai...

It would be great if Celine would sing that great track...

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...