Moleque20 Posted February 2, 2006 at 11:03 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 11:03 PM Has she ever performed tracks such as: Just walk away I remember L.A.Seduces me Tous les bluesEn attendant ses pas, UnisonZiggyOn ne change pasIf walls could talk And many other brilliant songs? I think that she always performs the same songs Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Adam868 Posted February 2, 2006 at 11:31 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 11:31 PM To my knowledge:Seduces Me is the only one she has performed at "A New Day" that you mentioned. I wish she did older ones like:Only One RoadThink TwiceThe Colour of My Love Quote
Jennifer Posted February 3, 2006 at 12:22 AM Posted February 3, 2006 at 12:22 AM She sings "Seduces Me" and, though not on your list, she now performs "Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore." Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Moleque20 Posted February 3, 2006 at 12:43 AM Author Posted February 3, 2006 at 12:43 AM WoW!!!!!She is trying to promo ONCP! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
1Celine12 Posted February 3, 2006 at 01:08 AM Posted February 3, 2006 at 01:08 AM PQTME isn't from ONCP. It's from The French album. It is song #1 on that album. Quote
Moleque20 Posted February 3, 2006 at 03:33 AM Author Posted February 3, 2006 at 03:33 AM PQTME isn't from ONCP. It's from The French album. It is song #1 on that album.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know But singing PQTME at this moment, she is trying to promote ONCP, not D'eux Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Bellamy Posted February 3, 2006 at 05:28 AM Posted February 3, 2006 at 05:28 AM WoW!!!!!She is trying to promo ONCP!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>She sings PQTME sing Jan, 2005. There's no ONCP album at that time. So she's not doing it for promo ONCP album. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted February 3, 2006 at 06:00 AM Posted February 3, 2006 at 06:00 AM PQTME isn't from ONCP. It's from The French album. It is song #1 on that album.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> She isn't doing it for promo, yes, but it is on ONCP. I wish she would sing ONCP or Destin Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
nano Posted February 3, 2006 at 06:03 AM Posted February 3, 2006 at 06:03 AM oo...Destin would be great Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Célinefull Posted February 3, 2006 at 06:08 AM Posted February 3, 2006 at 06:08 AM I think her voice would sound even better on that song today! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Moleque20 Posted February 3, 2006 at 07:46 AM Author Posted February 3, 2006 at 07:46 AM I think her voice would sound even better on that song today!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Don't think so. LaP version is "unbreakable" Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
rogerionovais Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:13 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:13 AM I would love to see celine singing I remember L.A. that song is amazing. Quote
Moleque20 Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:38 AM Author Posted February 4, 2006 at 12:38 AM Yeah...me too! But i dont think that she has ever performed that song live. Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Mozinha Posted February 4, 2006 at 01:01 AM Posted February 4, 2006 at 01:01 AM Only Seduces me.But I do wish she would perform some of her older songs, like think twice, only one road and especially Call the man. When I went to Vegas she was changing the french songs, from JTE to PQTME and I didn't have a french song on both of the shows I attended, and it was a shame because her best music for me is the french music. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
piglot82 Posted February 4, 2006 at 04:50 PM Posted February 4, 2006 at 04:50 PM LOL I had a dream last night that Celine changed the songs in her show. She sang Water from the moon and several songs from Lets Talk About Love album. Personally I love the songs that she has in A New Day, they really suit her and the mood of the show. Although I wouldn't mind if instead of having so many covers she put in some of her older "original" songs. Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Moleque20 Posted February 6, 2006 at 03:06 PM Author Posted February 6, 2006 at 03:06 PM As Celine says., ce n'etait qu'un reve...mais si beau qu'il etait vrai...It would be great if Celine would sing that great track... Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.