stevethefan Posted January 28, 2006 at 06:41 PM Posted January 28, 2006 at 06:41 PM I went to a similar show last May 7th and they had special programs for each person which was nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could you scan it? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't currently have a scanner but hopefully in the future I will be able to scan it.If you want to see the cover of the program you can see it in the "For Keeps" book. It's mostly just thank you messages from various people and businesses.For example there is one from Bill Clinton and other famous people. There aren't any photos or anything. I wish they had some photos but it was a nice extra suprise to receive this at the show. Quote
Koolan Posted January 28, 2006 at 08:33 PM Posted January 28, 2006 at 08:33 PM Special Benefit Performance For 500th Show On May 7, 2006, there will be a special benefit performance of A New Day... commemorating the 500th show! All proceeds from this performance will benefit local Las Vegas area charities. Each person who attends will receive a premium souvenir item and the chance to win a Grand Prize. TeamCeline tickets for this show will go on sale this Saturday, January 28, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. (PST). Tickets for the general public will go on sale on February 1, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. (PST). Click here for more information and keep checking the 'What's Goin' On' section for more details on this special show!! http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/whatsgoinon.cgi Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
GoldenLeaf Posted January 28, 2006 at 08:49 PM Posted January 28, 2006 at 08:49 PM Thanks for the info Quote
Bellamy Posted January 29, 2006 at 12:42 AM Posted January 29, 2006 at 12:42 AM I want to know what's the premium souvenir item and the Grand Prize. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted January 29, 2006 at 01:22 AM Posted January 29, 2006 at 01:22 AM I want to know what's the premium souvenir item and the Grand Prize.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too!!! I thought about backstage -> meeting Celine and something more heh Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
GoldenLeaf Posted January 29, 2006 at 03:59 AM Posted January 29, 2006 at 03:59 AM I want to know what's the premium souvenir item and the Grand Prize.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me too!!! I thought about backstage -> meeting Celine and something more heh<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I want to meeting Celine too Quote
CSCfan Posted January 29, 2006 at 09:07 PM Posted January 29, 2006 at 09:07 PM I went to a similar show last May 7th and they had special programs for each person which was nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could you scan it? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think you can find pics on CelineDion.nl Anyway, yeah I also think the Grand Prize will be meeting Celine and getting a backstage tour..maybe something 'Caesars Palace'-related too.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted February 2, 2006 at 08:16 AM Posted February 2, 2006 at 08:16 AM Breaking news: she will unveil her statue in Vegas during her 500th show. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ania4 Posted February 2, 2006 at 09:34 AM Posted February 2, 2006 at 09:34 AM Thanks for info Ronny I am sure people seeing this show will have GREAT time. Quote
CSCfan Posted February 2, 2006 at 01:25 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 01:25 PM Too bad.. I'll barely miss it.. They said in April, now it's suddenly May.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
René 2 Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:02 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:02 PM Breaking news: she will unveil her statue in Vegas during her 500th show. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> great !! I hope there will be a tv show!!! Quote
Ania4 Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:14 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:14 PM What do you think her statue will look like?Maybe in the dress from Oscar's night ??? Quote
remykyes Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:17 PM If there is a tv special, leave a post about it, and you can bet that i will DEFENITLY be recording it! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
HelenCeline27 Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:17 PM thanks for the info Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
CSCfan Posted February 2, 2006 at 03:26 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 03:26 PM What do you think her statue will look like?Maybe in the dress from Oscar's night ???<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I still have that feeling it's gonna be that red AND dress (at least the one in Vegas).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.