binsk Posted January 21, 2006 at 10:33 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 10:33 PM PLEASE NOTE - THE SHOW SCHEDULED FOR MAY 7TH WILL BE A SPECIAL BENEFIT TO COMMEMORATE THE 500TH PERFORMANCE OF A NEW DAY… TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE SHORTLY AND MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON! look what i found on TC...in the AND section... Quote -RK
Celine-Express Posted January 21, 2006 at 10:47 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 10:47 PM Good Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
1Celine12 Posted January 21, 2006 at 10:48 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 10:48 PM I was just in TC and saw it with my own eyes. Are you going? I think that's sooooooooo cool that it will be the 500th show. So many memories Céline will have of the 499 other shows. I will check back to TC everyday and if anything new comes up I will post it, ok? Quote
VinnyT. Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:31 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:31 PM Wow, 500th show!! I hope they will show it on TV. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Mozinha Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:42 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:42 PM 500th already? Still feels like it started yesterday. Time flies. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Céline's Blues Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:44 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:44 PM This is GOOD. For various resons actually: a) It means there will be no 1000th show so most likely no further extension of the contract It MAY be indeed either televised by the CBS or shoot for the DVD, Vinnyc) It looks like her last show will be on March 31st 2007 aka as I suspected there was NEVER an extension of the actual contract. Just a reality check so that a human being like her can't simply do 200 shows a year. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
tativale Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:50 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:50 PM 500th already? Still feels like it started yesterday. Time flies.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah I feel like that too. Time flies so fast! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
GoldenLeaf Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:52 PM Posted January 21, 2006 at 11:52 PM (edited) yeah thanks for the information Edited January 21, 2006 at 11:52 PM by Givenchy Quote
Koolan Posted January 22, 2006 at 12:59 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 12:59 AM dang, already 500th. I still remember when she said tonight's gonna be the 300th show on Access Hollywood. I hope some network will have a special. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted January 22, 2006 at 02:17 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 02:17 AM It MAY be indeed either televised by the CBS or shoot for the DVD, Vinny<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope god will hear you pray. c) It looks like her last show will be on March 31st 2007 aka as I suspected there was NEVER an extension of the actual contract. Just a reality check so that a human being like her can't simply do 200 shows a year.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>she'll do another 300 shows in 1.5 year before end of 2007. She has a 800 shows contract. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted January 22, 2006 at 02:21 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 02:21 AM WOW! jeez i havent even been there and its already coming 500 shows down...*crosses fingers* lets hope it would be televised Quote
Ania4 Posted January 22, 2006 at 09:15 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 09:15 AM ... 500th show .... I hope they will make a CBS Special .... Quote
Dancer Posted January 22, 2006 at 09:29 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 09:29 AM Wow fantastic - Well Done Celine!! Quote
René 2 Posted January 22, 2006 at 10:19 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 10:19 AM It MAY be indeed either televised by the CBS or shoot for the DVD, Vinny<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope god will hear you pray. c) It looks like her last show will be on March 31st 2007 aka as I suspected there was NEVER an extension of the actual contract. Just a reality check so that a human being like her can't simply do 200 shows a year.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>she'll do another 300 shows in 1.5 year before end of 2007. She has a 800 shows contract.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 300 show in 1.5 year... She will have the time to promote a new album. Quote
Viva las Vegas Posted January 22, 2006 at 10:22 AM Posted January 22, 2006 at 10:22 AM It MAY be indeed either televised by the CBS or shoot for the DVD, Vinny<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope god will hear you pray. c) It looks like her last show will be on March 31st 2007 aka as I suspected there was NEVER an extension of the actual contract. Just a reality check so that a human being like her can't simply do 200 shows a year.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>she'll do another 300 shows in 1.5 year before end of 2007. She has a 800 shows contract.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Another 300 shows?? I really doubt this It's Céline and not a machine^^ She does appr. 155 shows a year and she isn't able to perform 300 shows in 1.5 years.. that's too much.. Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
CSCfan Posted January 22, 2006 at 12:02 PM Posted January 22, 2006 at 12:02 PM Some more info: This is a special benefit performance commemorating the 500th show. All proceeds from this performance will benefit local Las Vegas area charities.In addition each attendee will receive a premium souvenir item and the chance to for one lucky person to win a grand prize (details to be announced at a later date). Tickets priced: US $100.00 - US $500.00 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
binsk Posted January 24, 2006 at 12:14 AM Author Posted January 24, 2006 at 12:14 AM i'm not going, but it should be a great show maybe that will be when her new album is released Quote -RK
CSCfan Posted January 24, 2006 at 12:27 AM Posted January 24, 2006 at 12:27 AM Too bad I will be there 2 weeks too early.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celines_girl Posted January 24, 2006 at 03:04 AM Posted January 24, 2006 at 03:04 AM I will be there that day not at the show but I will be in Vegas. My plane leaves that morning. How awesome I get to be in Vegas on that day. I am so exicted today I just found out that I get to go. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Filine Posted January 24, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted January 24, 2006 at 02:17 PM (edited) I was thinking and do some calculations too...doesn't mean the 500th show also that they are very close to the 2 millionth visitor as well? 2 million!! OMG!! Which other artist got 2 million people to see their show... I don't think that was ever done before. WAY TO GO CÉLINE!! It means that CP and the Colosseum made 300 million dollar on Céline tickets, argh crazyyyy Edited January 24, 2006 at 02:20 PM by Filine Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
LVCeline Posted January 25, 2006 at 12:23 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 12:23 AM Okay, I know it's a big achievement overall, but what's the big deal specifically about 500? Is it just because it's a round number? I mean is it THAT much more special than 499, or 501, or 525? I think it's a bit silly myself. If I hear they are going to do anything different with the show I'll consider getting tickets. Quote
Bellamy Posted January 25, 2006 at 01:34 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 01:34 AM Okay, I know it's a big achievement overall, but what's the big deal specifically about 500? Is it just because it's a round number? I mean is it THAT much more special than 499, or 501, or 525? I think it's a bit silly myself. If I hear they are going to do anything different with the show I'll consider getting tickets.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Read above, the post #16. This show will be a special benefit performance. All proceeds from this performance will benefit local Las Vegas area charities. This is what makes it special. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anghil5 Posted January 25, 2006 at 04:49 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 04:49 AM That's great! I wish I could be there! I love seeing the show when there is something behind it. It makes it more exciting than it already it! Quote
Kay Posted January 26, 2006 at 12:00 AM Posted January 26, 2006 at 12:00 AM I hope I will be able to go...but as it's a benefit show it will probably cost more yes?? SO i dunno...my parents did say they'd take me back though! Yes...CBS did the first show on TV and so I hope they will do this one. But I also really hope they will film it for the DVD! Quote kylamariehttp://i9.tinypic.com/5358piw.png
GoldenLeaf Posted January 26, 2006 at 12:35 AM Posted January 26, 2006 at 12:35 AM I hope I will be able to go...but as it's a benefit show it will probably cost more yes?? SO i dunno...my parents did say they'd take me back though! Yes...CBS did the first show on TV and so I hope they will do this one. But I also really hope they will film it for the DVD!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes I hope too Quote
Ronny83 Posted January 26, 2006 at 10:04 AM Posted January 26, 2006 at 10:04 AM Yes...CBS did the first show on TV and so I hope they will do this one. But I also really hope they will film it for the DVD!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They won't. They don't care about the DVD or about a TV special at all. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
LVCeline Posted January 27, 2006 at 04:06 AM Posted January 27, 2006 at 04:06 AM Okay, I know it's a big achievement overall, but what's the big deal specifically about 500? Is it just because it's a round number? I mean is it THAT much more special than 499, or 501, or 525? I think it's a bit silly myself. If I hear they are going to do anything different with the show I'll consider getting tickets.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Read above, the post #16. This show will be a special benefit performance. All proceeds from this performance will benefit local Las Vegas area charities. This is what makes it special.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I understood that part I guess they can slap a "benefit" label on any show, I just don't know why they picked the number 500 is all. Quote
stevethefan Posted January 28, 2006 at 06:13 AM Posted January 28, 2006 at 06:13 AM Does anyone know why some of the tickets are going to be up to $500 this time?I'm guessing that it's for the charities for this event but I was wondering if there was some other extra that these ticketholders would get like meeting Celine. I would think the seats would be the VIP orchestra tickets although those are usually around $200. I went to a similar show last May 7th and they had special programs for each person which was nice. I'd love to go to this event. Quote
Bellamy Posted January 28, 2006 at 06:22 AM Posted January 28, 2006 at 06:22 AM I went to a similar show last May 7th and they had special programs for each person which was nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could you scan it? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
glyna Posted January 28, 2006 at 10:54 AM Posted January 28, 2006 at 10:54 AM amazing! go Celine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.