Jump to content

I think that Sony Hates us...


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is just a promo single for the radiostations.

 

Not for the market. So don't be afraid you missed something ;)

 

Jeanine

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg

 

Order NOW

mylovebanner.gif

Posted

I agree. Sony hate us - and sometimes I think they are hating Celine too. This cover is more than cheap. I read so many no-professional ideas about promotion in Celine-Dion-Forums with much more motivation.

 

Sony does a bad job. Sorrym, I know, everybody here is knowing this; everybody but Sony...

 

Celine please work with a label with more inspiration and more avantgarde - and tell this your management!!! Are they sleeping too?

 

your wanna-be-manager

 

 

java script:emoticon(':xmas_rolleyes:')

Posted
It is not logical to release a single with a photo taken 3 years ago. The last 3 years sony music does everything possible to drive us mad. Now i am sure that sony enjoys it  :ermm:

It's not because Sony make this cover on this single that they hates us necessary :whistling1:

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
I suggest something cheaper about the cover of TLS: collect all the cd singles that have not been sold,  delete the title by erasing it with a pen, or scratching it and write with an other pen: Tous Les Secrets.

 

 

haha :xmas_laugh: i suggest another, simply write the CD's title on a blank paper, then they can save the cd singles for further use. i.e. promo

 

Much Better!! :clap:

 

:lmao: they can sit on their bums and do nothing forever and ever already

 

Haha... I think SONY should read this thread

 

du u talk abou this one?

 

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2272/tlssingle3zo.jpg

 

yeah...that one. forgoodnesssakes! that pic is OLD...SONYBMG really is cheap! :xmas_mad:

 

...typical... :whistling1:

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpg

It's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities.

 

Love,

Yan Shan.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Posted
SONY must be sued!

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...