Fanny! Posted January 2, 2006 at 10:39 AM Posted January 2, 2006 at 10:39 AM I only saw the end of the trailer, apparently it'll deal with Céline and René's relationship, why they kept it secret etc. I'll record it Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
nano Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:22 AM Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:22 AM woow..thanks for the info Fanny Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:30 AM Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:30 AM Thanks Fanny! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Josje Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:44 AM Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:44 AM Woww thanks Faline I am curious about what they shall tell about the relationship Quote
Ronny83 Posted January 2, 2006 at 01:15 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 01:15 PM I only saw the end of the trailer, apparently it'll deal with Céline and René's relationship, why they kept it secret etc. I'll record it<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it a gossip show, or what? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Fanny! Posted January 2, 2006 at 02:32 PM Author Posted January 2, 2006 at 02:32 PM I only saw the end of the trailer, apparently it'll deal with Céline and René's relationship, why they kept it secret etc. I'll record it<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it a gossip show, or what? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL I don't think so Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Bellamy Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:13 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:13 PM started? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Teodora Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:36 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:36 PM That was a sweet report about their love story Quote
Fanny! Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:39 PM Author Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:39 PM Yep pretty nice nothing new as usual, but it's always cool to see her on tv caps coming soon Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Fanny! Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:50 PM Author Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:50 PM http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/1594/cap16dh.jpg http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/4919/cap20hs.jpg http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/1483/cap36he.jpg http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/9135/cap45ss.jpg http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/3796/cap56ya.jpg http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/349/cap60hj.jpg Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Krys Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:53 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 04:53 PM yay! screencaps! thanks Fanny! *muakz!* Quote
Fanny! Posted January 2, 2006 at 05:01 PM Author Posted January 2, 2006 at 05:01 PM http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6774/cap74zm.jpg http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6866/cap88hf.jpg http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/396/cap96pi.jpg http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/7646/cap107ri.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/418/cap114nt.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/2682/cap127cs.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5421/cap135gx.jpg http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3503/cap146uf.jpg Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Josje Posted January 2, 2006 at 05:50 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 05:50 PM Thanks for the screencaps Quote
Salla Posted January 2, 2006 at 05:52 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 05:52 PM Thanks for the screencaps! Quote
Krys Posted January 2, 2006 at 06:42 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 06:42 PM oh beautiful Celine merci beaucoup! Quote
Mozinha Posted January 2, 2006 at 08:16 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 08:16 PM AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Can't wait to have this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S*** now that I have this channel (M6) I can't believe I missed this! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Fanny! Posted January 2, 2006 at 08:39 PM Author Posted January 2, 2006 at 08:39 PM The video should be online tomorrow. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
winforlife Posted January 2, 2006 at 09:22 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 09:22 PM Thanks for the caps-as always Céline looks good. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Koolan Posted January 2, 2006 at 10:08 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 10:08 PM M6 is the Celine Channel I know Monica and Stacy will be drooling over this one thanks for the caps. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ZoraSourit Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:14 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:14 PM I missed it :? Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Celine's Wife Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:14 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:14 PM Thanks For The Caps! Can't Wait To See The Vid! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:28 PM Posted January 2, 2006 at 11:28 PM The video should be online tomorrow. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thank you Fanny! Can't wait to watch it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted January 3, 2006 at 01:27 AM Posted January 3, 2006 at 01:27 AM M6 is the Celine Channel I know Monica and Stacy will be drooling over this one thanks for the caps. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh yeah!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Celine's Rose Posted January 3, 2006 at 08:41 PM Posted January 3, 2006 at 08:41 PM Thanks for the caps. I wish we had more shows like that on the channels that I get. Quote
Johana Posted January 3, 2006 at 09:17 PM Posted January 3, 2006 at 09:17 PM great caps,she looks amazing like always Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
mangust Posted January 3, 2006 at 10:54 PM Posted January 3, 2006 at 10:54 PM Thank you for the caps I like the words that's written on some of them. About 30th of april. P.S Faline, where's your avatar come from? Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Koolan Posted January 4, 2006 at 09:28 PM Posted January 4, 2006 at 09:28 PM P.S Faline, where's your avatar come from?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wondered the same! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Fanny! Posted January 5, 2006 at 06:08 AM Author Posted January 5, 2006 at 06:08 AM P.S Faline, where's your avatar come from?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wondered the same!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was taken during the shooting of "all the way a decade of song" if I remember well Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.