nano Posted January 5, 2006 at 06:28 AM Posted January 5, 2006 at 06:28 AM Thanks Fanny fot the screencaps Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Bellamy Posted January 5, 2006 at 02:29 PM Posted January 5, 2006 at 02:29 PM Video in Multimedia Section NOW. Merci Fanny. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celineaddictedpt Posted January 5, 2006 at 07:55 PM Posted January 5, 2006 at 07:55 PM You're the best!!! Thanks for everything...the screencaps are great!! Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Mozinha Posted January 7, 2006 at 01:26 AM Posted January 7, 2006 at 01:26 AM AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was ABSOLUTELY SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools* Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
winforlife Posted January 15, 2006 at 04:23 AM Posted January 15, 2006 at 04:23 AM P.S Faline, where's your avatar come from?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wondered the same!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It was taken during the shooting of "all the way a decade of song" if I remember well <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just saw the same pic on the Celinemaniac forum. According to them it was taken November,2005 . It's a full shot of her body. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Fanny! Posted January 15, 2006 at 09:34 AM Author Posted January 15, 2006 at 09:34 AM (edited) I just saw the same pic on the Celinemaniac forum. According to them it was taken November,2005 . It's a full shot of her body. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>LOL! It's not true. Now I remember, it was during the shooting of "that's the way it is", I saw a video of it. Edited January 15, 2006 at 09:35 AM by Faline Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.