CSCfan Posted December 19, 2005 at 03:47 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 03:47 PM Yes, those songs..but some only part of it, not full..also the same with TPOL.. but no more.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Viva las Vegas Posted December 19, 2005 at 03:53 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 03:53 PM Yes, those songs..but some only part of it, not full..also the same with TPOL.. but no more..<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Okay, I think the same about "TPOL" Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Lawna Posted December 19, 2005 at 07:35 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 07:35 PM uuummm... well i hope she doesn't use playback , but is she does, i want documented proof!!! lol. or at least Rene or Celine to admit to it Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
rosebud Posted December 19, 2005 at 07:43 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 07:43 PM IF and i say IF celine uses playback, (not that she needs to her voice is amazing) the only reason i could see for this would be that, she does shows almost every night, it has to be very tiring on her. Quote
Mozinha Posted December 19, 2005 at 07:46 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 07:46 PM I'm still one of those people who believes that was live because I actually saw her going off key. Why on earth would she record a song off key? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
freedomofspeech Posted December 19, 2005 at 08:43 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 08:43 PM I saw the show about a year ago and thought the same thing. I was like..."what was that?! " I have never heard here hit that crazy note before. For my 30th birthday, I am renting a party bus and loading up all my friends from LA to see Celine in Vegas on the 25th of Feb. I hope my friends begin to see in her what averyone on this sight sees(an amazing person/singer). I can't wait! I am planning on singing with her too. Quote
Shonah Posted December 19, 2005 at 09:27 PM Posted December 19, 2005 at 09:27 PM I think this topic has shifted from the actual song of I surrender to whether or not she sings live at AND, but i guess that's how you get a forum going. Firstly, I saw AND only once last year in June and I surrender was amazing i loved the dress, the flames on screen and her unbelieveable voice that echoes through your ears and sends shivers down your spine. It was awesome. Secondly, does it really matter if she does or does not sing every song live? I mean, when you go to the show everthing is just amazing and she is so amazing you don't really only concentrate on her voice. Hey, i was just glad to see her for the first time. So isn't this kinda pointless, these arguments, coz no one can be 100% certain unless they've heard from Céline or Réne's own mouth that she did or did not sing live? and yeah she is human, but then again she is Céline. Quote http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Cambroneroj Posted December 20, 2005 at 01:47 PM Author Posted December 20, 2005 at 01:47 PM i do think that she is got to sing playback some songs ,its too hard to sing every night in a row live, also when she is kinda sick she doesnt sing certains songs like if i could. If you notice on the one year one heart special when she in practice for dancing there's a playback of i wish and it sounds the same as of some shows, also i drove all night sounds the same also , is ok for her to do this , still is her singing , she is the best and im sure no one can do it as good as her singing live or not , she is the best at what she does. Quote
Mozinha Posted December 20, 2005 at 02:08 PM Posted December 20, 2005 at 02:08 PM Rene said the show is 100% live. I believe him. And most of all, I believe my eyes LOL But, as someone said, this is off topic. We are talking about I surrender. And that is The Masterpiece of the show!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Krys Posted December 20, 2005 at 03:34 PM Posted December 20, 2005 at 03:34 PM i do think that she is got to sing playback some songs ,its too hard to sing every night in a row live, also when she is kinda sick she doesnt sing certains songs like if i could. If you notice on the one year one heart special when she in practice for dancing there's a playback of i wish and it sounds the same as of some shows, also i drove all night sounds the same also , is ok for her to do this , still is her singing , she is the best and im sure no one can do it as good as her singing live or not , she is the best at what she does.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> it is hard to sing 5 nights a week...but its not impossible. if Celine is sick, she cancels her shows. i mean, whats the point of ya'll getting mad at this? if Rene says its 100% live, its live. if Celine doesnt sing her songs exactly like the ones on the album, who would want to come back for more? singing 5 nights a week are enough to make a person sing a song perfectly imo. Quote
22Celineforever Posted December 20, 2005 at 06:11 PM Posted December 20, 2005 at 06:11 PM Great topic to bring up. I Surrender was never one of those songs you would hear on the pop radio all the time like Holla back girl, etc, but I've always thought I Surrender is one of my favorite songs. I listen to it all the time in the car, and never tire of hearing her vocal range. It still gives me goose bumps too. I've seen Celine twice in Vegas, and will go again in March. I can't afford it, but am so crazy for her that I don't care that I run up the credit card to see her. It's my only splurge in life~ Quote Je t'aime Celine!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.