Jump to content

I Surrender Live in A New Day


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, those songs..but some only part of it, not full..also the same with TPOL.. but no more..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Yes, those songs..but some only part of it, not full..also the same with TPOL.. but no more..

 

Okay, I think the same about "TPOL" :thumbsup2:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted
IF and i say IF celine uses playback, (not that she needs to her voice is amazing) the only reason i could see for this would be that, she does shows almost every night, it has to be very tiring on her.
Posted
I'm still one of those people who believes that was live because I actually saw her going off key. Why on earth would she record a song off key?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
I saw the show about a year ago and thought the same thing. I was like..."what was that?! " I have never heard here hit that crazy note before. For my 30th birthday, I am renting a party bus and loading up all my friends from LA to see Celine in Vegas on the 25th of Feb. I hope my friends begin to see in her what averyone on this sight sees(an amazing person/singer). I can't wait! I am planning on singing with her too.
Posted

I think this topic has shifted from the actual song of I surrender to whether or not she sings live at AND, but i guess that's how you get a forum going.

 

Firstly, I saw AND only once last year in June and I surrender was amazing i loved the dress, the flames on screen and her unbelieveable voice that echoes through your ears and sends shivers down your spine. It was awesome.

 

Secondly, does it really matter if she does or does not sing every song live? I mean, when you go to the show everthing is just amazing and she is so amazing you don't really only concentrate on her voice. Hey, i was just glad to see her for the first time.

 

So isn't this kinda pointless, these arguments, coz no one can be 100% certain unless they've heard from Céline or Réne's own mouth that she did or did not sing live? and yeah she is human, but then again she is Céline.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Posted
i do think that she is got to sing playback some songs ,its too hard to sing every night in a row live, also when she is kinda sick she doesnt sing certains songs like if i could. If you notice on the one year one heart special when she in practice for dancing there's a playback of i wish and it sounds the same as of some shows, also i drove all night sounds the same also , is ok for her to do this , still is her singing , she is the best and im sure no one can do it as good as her singing live or not , she is the best at what she does.
Posted

Rene said the show is 100% live. I believe him. And most of all, I believe my eyes LOL

 

But, as someone said, this is off topic. We are talking about I surrender. And that is The Masterpiece of the show!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
i do think that she is got to sing playback some songs ,its too hard to sing every night in a row live, also when she is kinda sick she doesnt sing certains songs like if i could. If you notice on the one year one heart special when she in practice for dancing there's a playback of i wish and it sounds the same as of some shows, also i drove all night sounds the same also , is ok for her to do this , still is her singing , she is the best and im sure no one can do it as good as her singing live or not , she is the best at what she does.

 

it is hard to sing 5 nights a week...but its not impossible. if Celine is sick, she cancels her shows. i mean, whats the point of ya'll getting mad at this? if Rene says its 100% live, its live. if Celine doesnt sing her songs exactly like the ones on the album, who would want to come back for more? singing 5 nights a week are enough to make a person sing a song perfectly imo.

Posted

:kicking: Great topic to bring up. I Surrender was never one of those songs you would hear on the pop radio all the time like Holla back girl, etc, but I've always thought I Surrender is one of my favorite songs. I listen to it all the time in the car, and never tire of hearing her vocal range. It still gives me goose bumps too.

 

I've seen Celine twice in Vegas, and will go again in March. I can't afford it, but am so crazy for her that I don't care that I run up the credit card to see her. It's my only splurge in life~

Je t'aime Celine!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...