Mozinha Posted February 1, 2005 at 02:48 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 02:48 PM I'm on vacation now and I yesterday me and my best friend were chating.... talking about Celine mostly (René too ).... until 6.30 AM. This is what I call life. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Fanny! Posted February 1, 2005 at 03:53 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 03:53 PM Happy, tired, but.... HAPPY !!!! Philosophy done, and this morning, 4 hours of economics !!! Now, history's left, thursday... big deal too but then, just english and maths exams, I have no worries about that LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Clari Posted February 1, 2005 at 05:07 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 05:07 PM I can't believe I slept 12 hours... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted February 1, 2005 at 05:24 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 05:24 PM I can't believe I slept 12 hours... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG hahaha You and Rene Charles can do a contest LOL I feel bored!!!!!! I wanna travel abroad... outside my country... lol can i make a visit to somebody here? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Koolan Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:01 PM Author Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:01 PM I can't believe I slept 12 hours... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That happens quite often for me. I'm such a pig Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Fanny! Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:28 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:28 PM I'm on vacation now and I yesterday me and my best friend were chating.... talking about Celine mostly (René too ).... until 6.30 AM. This is what I call life. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hahaha, I sooo agree with you. LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Fanny! Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:30 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:30 PM I can't believe I slept 12 hours... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That happens quite often for me. I'm such a pig <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wish I could do that too. These days I can't, I'm even taking drugs to sleep, but it doesn't workkkkkkkkkkkk But next saturday.... gonna go clubbing going to be gggggreat LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
nille Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:58 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 06:58 PM I am just wondering if I should get a new hairstyle.... and how I should get my german homework done in time:-( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/nillewithlove/489609729.jpg
DjCeline Posted February 1, 2005 at 07:41 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 07:41 PM I can't believe I slept 12 hours... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG hahaha You and Rene Charles can do a contest LOL I feel bored!!!!!! I wanna travel abroad... outside my country... lol can i make a visit to somebody here? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you could visit me it's really nice here in Romania. and we could talk about Celine and Rene...and...hehehe...wanna come? i feel so alone i need a hug.. http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
ploup Posted February 1, 2005 at 07:44 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 07:44 PM glad to be back in front of my comp http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Fanny! Posted February 1, 2005 at 08:20 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 08:20 PM Haha tativale, after your visit in Romania, you can come in France, you're more than welcome, like everyone here LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Mozinha Posted February 1, 2005 at 09:40 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 09:40 PM I'm on vacation now and I yesterday me and my best friend were chating.... talking about Celine mostly (René too ).... until 6.30 AM. This is what I call life. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Can't wait to do it again tonight LOL I spent my afternoon writing, I need a better handwritting, mine is too bad for an elementary school teacher. I have 3 years do practise http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted February 1, 2005 at 10:06 PM Posted February 1, 2005 at 10:06 PM Haha tativale, after your visit in Romania, you can come in France, you're more than welcome, like everyone here <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hahha don't call me that I will go hmm???? hahaha I wanna go to France!!!! Oh yeah I will go to Romania and then France!!!!! WOW hhehe http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Koolan Posted February 2, 2005 at 05:54 AM Author Posted February 2, 2005 at 05:54 AM Bring me along to France too. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ploup Posted February 2, 2005 at 12:01 PM Posted February 2, 2005 at 12:01 PM hungry http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Fanny! Posted February 2, 2005 at 12:38 PM Posted February 2, 2005 at 12:38 PM pancakes : I'm eating one right now LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Mozinha Posted February 2, 2005 at 03:10 PM Posted February 2, 2005 at 03:10 PM Tomorrow it's my birhtday I love birthday. Mom said I'm getting to an age when I won't like it anymore... I don't understand why, really, I love birthday! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Fanny! Posted February 2, 2005 at 04:00 PM Posted February 2, 2005 at 04:00 PM Tomorrow it's my birhtday I love birthday. Mom said I'm getting to an age when I won't like it anymore... I don't understand why, really, I love birthday! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ohhhhhhh you're Aquarious too, how cool LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
ploup Posted February 2, 2005 at 04:59 PM Posted February 2, 2005 at 04:59 PM pancakes : I'm eating one right now <{POST_SNAPBACK}> mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Mozinha Posted February 3, 2005 at 12:29 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 12:29 AM *planning my website* http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted February 3, 2005 at 12:55 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 12:55 AM Bring me along to France too. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> hah of course you can come over too!!! hahahah http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Mozinha Posted February 3, 2005 at 02:24 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 02:24 AM I LOVE CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI LOVE CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted February 3, 2005 at 04:45 AM Author Posted February 3, 2005 at 04:45 AM pancakes : I'm eating one right now <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cereal with milk in the morning and pancakes in the afternoon? Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted February 3, 2005 at 05:12 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 05:12 AM Mozinha has the cutest sig ever. Ooo, Pancakes and peanut butter are really good. Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Clari Posted February 3, 2005 at 05:42 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 05:42 AM I DON'T WANT TO DO MY HOMEWORK!! ARG! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Mozinha Posted February 3, 2005 at 05:54 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 05:54 AM Mozinha has the cutest sig ever. Ooo, Pancakes and peanut butter are really good. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh thanks They are the so lovely!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Koolan Posted February 3, 2005 at 06:22 AM Author Posted February 3, 2005 at 06:22 AM Going to start reading the Flash MX book Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Fanny! Posted February 3, 2005 at 06:24 AM Posted February 3, 2005 at 06:24 AM pancakes : I'm eating one right now <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cereal with milk in the morning and pancakes in the afternoon? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :amour1: LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Recommended Posts