Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on vacation now and I yesterday me and my best friend were chating.... talking about Celine mostly (René too :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: ).... until 6.30 AM.

 

This is what I call life. :mdr:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Only one exam to take :glare:
Posted
Happy, tired, but.... HAPPY !!!! Philosophy done, and this morning, 4 hours of economics !!! Now, history's left, thursday... big deal too :cry: but then, just english and maths exams, I have no worries about that :msn-wink:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
I can't believe I slept 12 hours... :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
I can't believe I slept 12 hours... :o

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: OMG hahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

 

You and Rene Charles can do a contest LOL

 

I feel bored!!!!!! I wanna travel abroad... outside my country... lol can i make a visit to somebody here? :msn-tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
I'm on vacation now and I yesterday me and my best friend were chating.... talking about Celine mostly (René too :innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent: ).... until 6.30 AM.

 

This is what I call life.  :mdr:

Hahaha, I sooo agree with you. :clap:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
I can't believe I slept 12 hours... :o

That happens quite often for me. I'm such a pig :sleepy:

I wish I could do that too. These days I can't, I'm even taking drugs to sleep, but it doesn't workkkkkkkkkkkk :cry: :angry2: But next saturday.... gonna go clubbing :bananaparty: :bleh: going to be gggggreat

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
I am just wondering if I should get a new hairstyle.... and how I should get my german homework done in time:-(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/nillewithlove/489609729.jpg
Posted
I can't believe I slept 12 hours... :o

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: OMG hahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

 

You and Rene Charles can do a contest LOL

 

I feel bored!!!!!! I wanna travel abroad... outside my country... lol can i make a visit to somebody here? :msn-tongue:

 

 

you could visit me :D it's really nice here in Romania. :clap: :clap: and we could talk about Celine and Rene...and...hehehe...wanna come? i feel so alone :down: i need a hug.. :cry:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

Posted
glad to be back in front of my comp :msn-wink:
http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Posted
Haha tativale, after your visit in Romania, you can come in France, you're more than welcome, like everyone here :clap:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
I'm on vacation now and I yesterday me and my best friend were chating.... talking about Celine mostly (René too :innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent: ).... until 6.30 AM.

 

This is what I call life.  :mdr:

 

Can't wait to do it again tonight LOL

 

I spent my afternoon writing, I need a better handwritting, mine is too bad for an elementary school teacher. I have 3 years do practise :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Haha tativale, after your visit in Romania, you can come in France, you're more than welcome, like everyone here  :clap:

 

hahha don't call me that I will go hmm???? hahaha I wanna go to France!!!! Oh yeah I will go to Romania and then France!!!!! WOW hhehe :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
hungry :)
http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Posted

Tomorrow it's my birhtday :clap:

 

I love birthday. Mom said I'm getting to an age when I won't like it anymore... I don't understand why, really, I love birthday! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Tomorrow it's my birhtday :clap:

 

I love birthday. Mom said I'm getting to an age when I won't like it anymore... I don't understand why, really, I love birthday! :clap:

Ohhhhhhh you're Aquarious too, how cool :P :laughing:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
pancakes : I'm eating one right now  :P

 

mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy :P :P :P :P

http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Posted
*planning my website*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Bring me along to France too.  :D  :mdr:

 

hah of course you can come over too!!! hahahah :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

:wub: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I LOVE CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE CELINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Mozinha has the cutest sig ever.:w00t: Ooo, Pancakes and peanut butter are really good. :flowers:

Je t'aime Cèline!

Alleyse

Posted

I DON'T WANT TO DO MY HOMEWORK!! :(

 

ARG!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Mozinha has the cutest sig ever.:w00t: Ooo, Pancakes and peanut butter are really good. :flowers:

Oh thanks :blushing:

 

They are the so lovely!!!!! :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...