Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

[Charts] Céline charts and sales analysis 2018Info about Céline's charts positions and sales

268 replies to this topic

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,911
  • 2,490 posts
  • Local time: 11:34 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 2000

Davey84, on 26 February 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

Nah too much trouble and they might be fake assumptions as you said its Wikipedia and everyone can alter the numbers. You just give me your original sources. :flowers:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

As I Said, i used your favourite site. You want the proof, go visit it. You might realise your numbers were QUITE OFF. Considering all mariahs numbers included streaming and celines didnt contain any citation.. maybe you’ll learn what Celines sales actually are when cited with evidence

Edited by Dion2000, 26 February 2019 - 11:13 AM.

pat200

pat200

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,307
  • 3,271 posts
  • Local time: 03:34 PM
  • Born: 1982
Mariah's Music Box PURE sales according to chartmasters are 2.4 million

https://chartmasters...ity-analysis/6/

check the other albums to see her sales in japan. He adds the streaming sales at the end so she actually sold 2.4 million pure. Dion2000, there is also Oricon in Japan which gives pure sales and not just RIAJ.

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

pat200, on 26 February 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

Mariah's Music Box PURE sales according to chartmasters are 2.4 million

https://chartmasters...ity-analysis/6/

check the other albums to see her sales in japan. He adds the streaming sales at the end so she actually sold 2.4 million pure. Dion2000, there is also Oricon in Japan which gives pure sales and not just RIAJ.

He was actually corrected by mariah stans on that one. Mariahs certifications for that havent been updated since 1999 so...... huh.

And the RIAJ as well as any other RIA- contain the most accurate and reliable information

And no, he doesnt seperate said sales either, so theres no way to gauge how many shes sold digitally, but with the huge increase in digital sales since Mariahs discography was last updated, its highly likely that at least 40% of those are digital “sales” aka streams

Edited by Dion2000, 26 February 2019 - 11:40 AM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,555 posts
  • Local time: 12:34 AM
The arrogance is boundless! :wtf: :doh:

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Javito, on 26 February 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

The arrogance is boundless! :wtf: :doh:

Coming from you, your royal highness of arrogance and self imposed importance

pat200

pat200

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Dion2000, on 26 February 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

He was actually corrected by mariah stans on that one. Mariahs certifications for that havent been updated since 1999 so...... huh.

And the RIAJ as well as any other RIA- contain the most accurate and reliable information

And no, he doesnt seperate said sales either, so theres no way to gauge how many shes sold digitally, but with the huge increase in digital sales since Mariahs discography was last updated, its highly likely that at least 40% of those are digital "sales" aka streams

those numbers were from even before the streams and digital sales were incorporated. and for us who have been following sales before you were even born, those numbers are PURE sales. you might want to tone it down and learn to accept some info that people give u. we are not biased and blind fans, especially when numbers are concerned. There is something called ORICON that gave pure sales numbers. To counter your argument, many albums by artists are certified by the RIAA for example less than what they actually sold through soundscan. so yes there are other more accurate numbers than what the certifications say.

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

pat200, on 26 February 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

those numbers were from even before the streams and digital sales were incorporated. and for us who have been following sales before you were even born, those numbers are PURE sales. you might want to tone it down and learn to accept some info that people give u. we are not biased and blind fans, especially when numbers are concerned. There is something called ORICON that gave pure sales numbers. To counter your argument, many albums by artists are certified by the RIAA for example less than what they actually sold through soundscan. so yes there are other more accurate numbers than what the certifications say.

Okay so every single day you have been following Mariahs sales since before and after my birth. Nice to know Mariah has a fan who is highly interested in her sales to look at them every day for 20 years +

I actually tweeted chartmaster.org on twitter to ask what the deal was mariahs sales on the site. According to him they are a total of 70/30 pure to digital sales, the 30% is an estimate based on what he believes is an accurate addition onto the sales since 1999 (when Mariahs certifications were last updated by the RIAA at least)... so according to that even something that sold 2,500,000.... only sold 1,750,000 in pure copies....try again

Xpresso

Xpresso

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,735 posts
Let me remind you guys that this is a CELINE DION FORUM.

ordinary fan

ordinary fan

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,922
  • 677 posts
  • Born: 1999

Dion2000, on 26 February 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

Coming from you, your royal highness of arrogance and self imposed importance
I´m not speaking to you only, but everyboday has to CALM DOWN and stop being rude! And remember that this is a celine dion forum. If you want to talk about someone else, go somewhere else!

Holborn

Holborn

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,004
  • 472 posts
  • Local time: 01:34 AM
  • Skin: Overlay Blueberry
  • Born: 1987

ordinary fan, on 27 February 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

I´m not speaking to you only, but everyboday has to CALM DOWN and stop being rude! And remember that this is a celine dion forum. If you want to talk about someone else, go somewhere else!

I don't get this toxicity either.. Silly things to fight for.

pat200

pat200

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,271 posts

Dion2000, on 27 February 2019 - 02:09 AM, said:

Okay so every single day you have been following Mariahs sales since before and after my birth. Nice to know Mariah has a fan who is highly interested in her sales to look at them every day for 20 years +

I actually tweeted chartmaster.org on twitter to ask what the deal was mariahs sales on the site. According to him they are a total of 70/30 pure to digital sales, the 30% is an estimate based on what he believes is an accurate addition onto the sales since 1999 (when Mariahs certifications were last updated by the RIAA at least)... so according to that even something that sold 2,500,000.... only sold 1,750,000 in pure copies....try again

70/30 percent pure in the final tally, not in the total i gave u. the 26.1 million total on the link i gave u is PURE as it says in the page above "Original Albums Sales". the 70/30 percent refers to the totals on this link https://chartmasters...ty-analysis/39/

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

pat200, on 27 February 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

70/30 percent pure in the final tally, not in the total i gave u. the 26.1 million total on the link i gave u is PURE as it says in the page above "Original Albums Sales". the 70/30 percent refers to the totals on this link https://chartmasters...ty-analysis/39/

Omg.... im rolling in fits of laughter

Original album sales means actual purchasing of the albums original copies... not including re releases or singles sales.....It has nothing to do with whether its pure sales... damn lol

Edited by Dion2000, 27 February 2019 - 01:04 PM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts

pat200, on 26 February 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

He doesn't know the word "humility", it's not in his (limited) dictionary :giggle:

It's useless, I tried to reason with him before that it's just *NORMAL* that older fans here who lived the golden days of Céline's peak are just very well informed of the things that happened back then, simply because we saw day by day all those things that are being discussed (promo that was done, hits, music that was played around, what was trendy and what not etc), but still... he knows always better. Always!! :giggle: :hmm:

elle3.jpg

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Javito, on 27 February 2019 - 02:36 PM, said:

He doesn't know the word "humility", it's not in his (limited) dictionary :giggle:

It's useless, I tried to reason with him before that it's just *NORMAL* that older fans here who lived the golden days of Céline's peak are just very well informed of the things that happened back then, simply because we saw day by day all those things that are being discussed (promo that was done, hits, music that was played around, what was trendy and what not etc), but still... he knows always better. Always!! :giggle: :hmm:

And yet... you said yourself you werent even a fan until ANDHC.... THE IRONY

Thank you for your ever charming words however. Charming as always

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts

Dion2000, on 27 February 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

And yet... you said yourself you werent even a fan until ANDHC.... THE IRONY

Thank you for your ever charming words however. Charming as always

THAT'S COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY FALSE, I could have never said that since I became a fan way before 2002 and I've always said that when I'm asked when I became a Celine fan, and also I started buying all her discography in 2000, but hey, provide some source for that, as you always provide "sources and links for your statements" right :innocent: :wtf: :innocent: You may mistake that with the first studio album which I bought being a fan, which was in fact ANDHC, but I already bought TCSV.1 being a huge fan in 2000.

AND even if that was true (which is not), you don't need to be a Celine Dion fan to refute most of the rubbish you post as statements here, and in the arrogant tone you usually do. Like what kind of music was played 15 and 20 years ago, the promotion that was done for ANDHC when you weren't even able to speak, the Madonna album released in 2005 called Ray Of Light (lol) or the "nobody" Laura Pausini who is no one in the music business and so on and on and on :rolleyes:

As charming as you deserve. Same treatment you give, same you receive dear.

Edited by Javito, 27 February 2019 - 03:00 PM.

elle3.jpg

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Javito, on 27 February 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

THAT'S COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY FALSE, I never said that since I became a fan way before 2002 and started buying all her discography in 2000, but hey, provide some source for that, as you always provide "sources and links for your statements" right :innocent: :wtf: :innocent:

AND even if that was true (which is not), you don't need to be a Celine Dion fan to refute most of the rubbish you post as statements here, and in the arrogant tone you usually do. Like what kind of music was played 15 and 20 years ago, the promotion that was done for ANDHC when you weren't even able to speak, the Madonna album released in 2005 called Ray Of Light (lol) or the "nobody" Laura Pausini who is no one in the music business and so on and on and on :rolleyes:

As charming as you deserve. Same treatment you give, same you receive dear.

Facts :

Ray of Lights remixes and dance chart resurgence in 2005, use google

You literally said ANDHC made you a fan. Thats your whole personality, ANDHC. Thats it. Plain like white bread. youre erasing your whole thing. You don’t remember when we were discussing L’Olympia and because i wasnt alive in 1994 i wouldnt know and you said something along the lines of “I became a fan when Celine released ANDHC and was actually alive when that concert was put on” and hey ho, you were proven to be : wrong :innocent: not to mention you were 9 years old when that concert took place :roflmao:

Laura Pausini IS A NOBODY. Nobody outside of 30 and above outside of Italy and Spain know who she is.... a nobody isnt to say shes a celebrity, but she’s certainly not famous. People my generation even know the likes of James Brown,Frank sinatra,Barbra Streisand,Edith piaf,Marlene Dietrich... so its not even a question of being a younger generation. Shes an international nobody whos only had success in Italy and select hispanic markets

Btw, since you definitely seem.... slow. Let me remind you that children are able to speak from 18 months onwards... so nice try but wrong sadly.

However since your entire life and personality is based on ANDHC,hating vegas and believing Celine has lost her voice, its all gone a bit fuzzy at this point. Ya know, repeating the same 3 things over and over for YEARS

Edited by Dion2000, 27 February 2019 - 03:08 PM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts

Dion2000, on 27 February 2019 - 03:06 PM, said:

Facts :

Ray of Lights remixes and dance chart resurgence in 2005, use google

You literally said ANDHC made you a fan. Thats your whole personality, ANDHC. Thats it. Plain like white bread. youre erasing your whole thing. You don't remember when we were discussing L'Olympia and because i wasnt alive in 1994 i wouldnt know and you said something along the lines of "I became a fan when Celine released ANDHC and was actually alive when that concert was put on" and hey ho, you were proven to be : wrong :innocent: not to mention you were 9 years old when that concert took place :roflmao:

Laura Pausini IS A NOBODY. Nobody outside of 30 and above outside of Italy and Spain know who she is.... a nobody isnt to say shes a celebrity, but she's certainly not famous. People my generation even know the likes of James Brown,Frank sinatra,Barbra Streisand,Edith piaf,Marlene Dietrich... so its not even a question of being a younger generation. Shes an international nobody whos only had success in Italy and select hispanic markets

Btw, since you definitely seem.... slow. Let me remind you that children are able to speak from 18 months onwards... so nice try but wrong sadly.

However since your entire life and personality is based on ANDHC,hating vegas and believing Celine has lost her voice, its all gone a bit fuzzy at this point. Ya know, repeating the same 3 things over and over for YEARS

1) You talked about Ray of Light the ALBUM having a resurgence in 2005. Didn't say a word about remixes nor any kind of remixes. Stick to your word dear (trying to fix and disguise your big blunders now??)

2) Can you provide and prove when I said that about being a fan only after ANDHC was released? :sofunny: I don't think you can LOL. The "something along the lines" doesn't work here dear, simply provide the post when I said that, because you can't prove what you're in-ven-ting.

3) A big LOL again about your statements with Laura Pausini. You're such an ignorant. Just because a singer has had a career in certain regions of the world doesn't mean she's an "international nobody" like you say. AT.ALL. Moreover, just because YOU such closed mind in the UK don't have a market for the Spanish music, doesn't mean this singer has had a great success in tons of other countries where Spanish-speaking music has a good market and is heavily played. And it's not only in the Latin countries and Spain lol. You're such a limited and ignorant mind if you think the Spanish language music is played only in Spanish-speaking countries :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: . Anyway, such a compliment to call an "international nobody" for someone who has sold more than 70 milliion albums worldwide, in the likes of Enya for example :rolleyes:

So there are many other artists in your list of "international nobodys", because according to your stupid description, also singers like Lara Fabian or Celia Cruz should be considered "international nobodys", because they only had success and sold albums in certain specific markets of the world. International nobodys. Right :mdr:

I just love how you label people. Shows again the kind of bitter teen and ignorant and arrogant person you are. So humble as always, calling someone an "international nobody" :P

"My entire life is based on ANDHC", I do like that though. If you say so, amen to that! :laugh: :mdr: :in_love:

All in all, you're so stupid and ignorant = FACT :innocent: Keep entertaining us with your supreme wisdom!

Edited by Javito, 27 February 2019 - 03:33 PM.

elle3.jpg

gafsa

gafsa

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,739
  • 2,548 posts
  • Local time: 05:34 AM
  • Born: 1985
Guys, please stop. Don't make this thread into another fight arena.

Dion2000

Dion2000

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Javito, on 27 February 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

1) You talked about Ray of Light the ALBUM having a resurgence in 2005. Didn't say a word about remixes nor any kind of remixes. Stick to your word dear (trying to fix and disguise your big blunders now??)

2) Can you provide and prove when I said that about being a fan only after ANDHC was released? :sofunny: I don't think you can LOL. The "something along the lines" doesn't work here dear, simply provide the post when I said that, because you can't prove what you're in-ven-ting.

3) A big LOL again about your statements with Laura Pausini. You're such an ignorant. Just because a singer has had a career in certain regions of the world doesn't mean she's an "international nobody" like you say. AT.ALL. Moreover, just because YOU such closed mind in the UK don't have a market for the Spanish music, doesn't mean this singer has had a great success in tons of other countries where Spanish-speaking music has a good market and is heavily played. And it's not only in the Latin countries and Spain lol. You're such a limited and ignorant mind if you think the Spanish language music is played only in Spanish-speaking countries :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: . Anyway, such a compliment to call an "international nobody" for someone who has sold more than 70 milliion albums worldwide, in the likes of Enya for example :rolleyes:

So there are many other artists in your list of "international nobodys", because according to your stupid description, also singers like Lara Fabian or Celia Cruz should be considered "international nobodys", because they only had success and sold albums in certain specific markets of the world. International nobodys. Right :mdr:

I just love how you label people. Shows again the kind of bitter teen and ignorant and arrogant person you are. So humble as always, calling someone an "international nobody" :P

"My entire life is based on ANDHC", I do like that though. If you say so, amen to that! :laugh: :mdr: :in_love:

All in all, you're so stupid and ignorant = FACT :innocent: Keep entertaining us with your supreme wisdom!

Ugh does the block button not work on this forum ???

And wow 70 million worldwide :giggle: , 1/3rd of Celines and shes had a career in similar length to Celine. And Celines not even an “international” success as her statistics show... (her flagship is the continent Europe, no doubt. Closely followed by Asia and Oceania.... the US is not her BIGGEST market)

However celine has had large success everywhere and her biggest selling album isnt 3 million copies WW

But again, does the block button not work ? Lol

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,652
  • 745 posts
I do not understand why do these writers, not make any accurate reserach, for God's sake, Céline's figures are around 1.5 Billion USD and not 1 Billion

https://www.billboar...source=facebook

She is always lowered; anywhere I read something about her! I did not find Erik Frankenberg's mail but I have sent a note to Billboard's editors to let them know that they should be more accurate in their research!!!

https://www.billboar...8196/contact-us

Here's a link that at least is clearer!

https://en.wikipedia...e_Dion_concerts

Guys, bomb Billboard E-mails, Céline deserves her place: Music sales+ Concerts grosses: Number one!

Ukrfan

Ukrfan

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,955
  • 362 posts
  • Local time: 02:34 AM
  • Born: 1990

Katie, on 27 February 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

I do not understand why do these writers, not make any accurate reserach, for God's sake, Céline's figures are around 1.5 Billion USD and not 1 Billion

https://www.billboar...source=facebook

She is always lowered; anywhere I read something about her! I did not find Erik Frankenberg's mail but I have sent a note to Billboard's editors to let them know that they should be more accurate in their research!!!

https://www.billboar...8196/contact-us

Here's a link that at least is clearer!

https://en.wikipedia...e_Dion_concerts

Guys, bomb Billboard E-mails, Céline deserves her place: Music sales+ Concerts grosses: Number one!

This might be due to the fact that many of Celine's tours, including LTAL and FIY tours, do not have any official numbers. I saw $130mln. for the former and $80 mln. for the latter, but I do not think there is a credible reference to either of them.
Celine is between $1.3 and $1.4 billion, I believe.
And Madonna is around 1.45 billion (so her figure was also lowered).
I think this writer is just using the data conservatively and does not take into account any unofficial estimations.

Edited by Ukrfan, 27 February 2019 - 07:06 PM.

Fanxiaoqiang

Fanxiaoqiang

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 29,589
  • 707 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 AM
  • Born: 1989
Because You Loved Me reached 100m streams on Spotify.

Dion my heart Barbra

Dion my heart Barbra

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 25,706
  • 54 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 AM
  • Born: 1993
Great

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 26,007 posts
  • Born: 1984

Fanxiaoqiang, on 05 March 2019 - 08:43 PM, said:

Because You Loved Me reached 100m streams on Spotify.

that is very cool! :clap:

I wonder if BYLM is part of (many) playlists (love songs, 90s songs, moviesongs etc) that helps increase its numbers.

I am always a bit bummed of the lack of Céline songs in Spotify playlists. I wonder who decides which songs are used in those playlists... and where you can submit suggestions :P

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

TommKat22

TommKat22

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,161
  • 710 posts
  • Local time: 06:34 PM
  • Born: 1991

https://twitter.com/...408356324106240

I know it's not 2018 anymore (as the header on this topic states), but chart data's Twitter account just said that Celine has passed 53 million in album sales per Soundscan.

Edited by TommKat22, 14 July 2019 - 11:02 AM.

Tommy

TommKat22

TommKat22

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

TommKat22, on 14 July 2019 - 11:00 AM, said:

https://twitter.com/...408356324106240

I know it's not 2018 anymore (as the header on this topic states), but chart data's Twitter account just said that Celine has passed 53 million in album sales per Soundscan.

Official confirmation from Billboard too. She's the 2nd biggest female artist of the Soundscan era.

https://www.billboar...9-ask-billboard
Tommy

ivo

ivo

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 16,827
  • 937 posts
  • Born: 1980
Do you think she can outsell Mariah in a couple of years?

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

TommKat22

TommKat22

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

ivo, on 14 July 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

Do you think she can outsell Mariah in a couple of years?

I'm not sure. :/ Mariah seems to outpace her in streaming and follows on social media, as well as her Christmas album sells more each year, so it'd be pretty hard to!
Tommy

AdrienneM

AdrienneM

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,260
  • 2,295 posts
  • Born: 1995
Its only based on the available RIAA certifs.. meaning, considering both her and mariah havent been updated in a long time, they’re probably higher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 215 user(s)

Philippe, gentilfluffy, Davey84, lily94, Critiaslux, max24, duri, TommKat22, Xpresso, nowanorris, selsdion, Celinex, nuts2you, québecflower, Holborn, PaulTo, sarit_celine, Celine-Fan, pat200, jpatdeleon09, isabel leite, ivo, Zofia, Katie, scielle, Jascka01, Taking Chances, Boy, dj4celine, Javito, joaofilho, Fanxiaoqiang, Ronny83, isurrender, pepillo90, giannislyber, alextrusca, ordinary fan, Remon, Flymetothemoon, anewdayhascome, stone, chawatak, jwawesomepanda, boyblackuk, sailornic, comingback, Thinktwicefan, celinesounds, lost84, BartFCS, Ajax, Peppercorn1991, tomier, Julianne, Ukrfan, Naiomi zhannah, Loup_garou, Sosof12, jbechs, maki_Dion-er, chinit0, smw, chs, Nmj, minolli, mattia, Lolo88, Moleque20, mdion2006, emi&celine, Kyle_Jared, Enigma2310, ChuChu, HushNow, jmiracle, stevo, karalayna, manu23, dawn, wjd, hugo020, rodrigo, Edgar14, WCD199317, Celinenvegas, Niko's, markg, Nautanick, IL_DINO, celinefanonline, celine19, yoyoma, Javier_Natalio, MistaChanel, garçon, tomdalbou, Ri2n, calirun1979, Timster, Leo, Roland61, DionFanAlways, mc1993, Derek F., Ncarbia, cdurand54, ThereseDion, dyusha, liketheair, Black Kitten, CelineDionForeverNY, GIORGOS, Bartholdemus, cher&celinefan, Ororo Munroe, noar, Jeff Abbott, ajguerras, MusicCollection, dorfus, célinedionfan_16, Dertz1, CelineTheBest5, ssummer, JulienMcbeal, marc-02, Schwa83, Domi, gwadafan, carthal, Mark_Rdam, biscuit2, Bruno Portugal, wayne0223, Shaun, CELINO, lucassfilho, DiheartwillgoOn, Ziggy68, yojan17, Ginahall218, celine28, actofcontrition, rihnavyfenty, Edudumatias, teetee186, GUSAM28, fabricio esteves, thetraveller, AutourDeCélineDion, Dion2000, mrkase, GameC, celinerulz91, lyn, cilindion, JGM_Celine_Fan, andreaaas, Dane, MalaysiaCeline, No1IrishFan, Ejion, KCM, Daysleeper, Kong, noellemarie, IamRha, maria_k, felinedion, meow, Oleksii, Aniaa_1989, somaltseva, mahahing, loveisontheway, your_light, bakorder, wlsntc, Chula, Lexi, danger, contre5nature, brendanm999, DestinMg5, 4girlsathome, budtkaboy2000, Kian, Pangloss76, CelineIloilo, PatrickDion22, CSCfan, tal-sh2, sayyed, karen5, Henri, Jackie, celinedion87, celinedionfan1, angelil78, winforlife, CELINE MARIE, Moo112, Shamrock_1982, joc13, celfan123, reynolds, Celine Fan 77, chocolatechip15, Cuchi, tomantha, Miha, celinefan1985, debora, littlechap

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy