Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline Dion: Summer Tour 2016 - Official TopicJune 20, 21, 24, 25, 28/July 2, 3, 6,7/July 31, Aug 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12,

7330 replies to this topic

Kristinaz

Kristinaz

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,504
  • 2,680 posts
  • Local time: 02:11 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 24 December 2016 - 04:24 AM, said:

I used my phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy S6 (my phone case is the LTAL cover picture and I remember it caught Elise's attention at the hotel :in_love: ) . I so regret not having filmed the big screens all the time but you know, the excitement and all that... Next time I'll focus on the screens hehe

This is what I tell everyone. If you can film the big screens that way if there is no dvd we have something close to it. Too bad the Colosseum doesn't give us this option or I would have done that in November when I went cause security just did not care at all about filming that night

jeje03100

jeje03100

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 16,705
  • 1,588 posts
  • Local time: 05:11 PM
  • Born: 1987
Bonjour à tous
Je souhaiterais avoir les photos inclus dans la nouvelle version de encore un soir avec le calendrier pour les imprimer en grand format
Est-ce que quelqu'un possédant le calendrier pourrais nous scanner les photos ?

Merci d'avance

CelinesDIVO5

CelinesDIVO5

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,616
  • 6,522 posts
  • Born: 1986

View PostLukeD, on 23 December 2016 - 10:10 AM, said:

I think that when you are a huge fan you need attend two concerts per tour. The first one to just live the experience and the second one to fully realize what you have witnessed. I bet your heart was beating fast throughout TLBSEPT and by the end you probably thought ''I cannot believe she actually sang it live''.

I saw the TCWT 3 times in one week :giggle:

Each time I got closer to the stage.

In Newark, NJ, I was very high up. I bought 2 tickets from my friend for $100.

Then I was at Madison Square Garden, and I was one level above the floor, and it happened to be the show that Charice sang with Celine. So, that was special.

Third show, at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY, I was front row, right in front of the piano. Being that close to her during "My Love" was exquisite.

Edited by CelinesDIVO5, 28 December 2016 - 10:51 AM.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,257 posts
  • Born: 1968
Starting to wonder if this will ever happen, I think it may be just us fans that want a mini- tour,

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Local time: 10:11 PM
  • Born: 1978

View Postnuts2you, on 28 December 2016 - 04:54 PM, said:

Starting to wonder if this will ever happen, I think it may be just us fans that want a mini- tour,

Think it's most likely something will be announced once celine is back in lv performing. Late January onward.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 6,825 posts
  • Born: 1982
So despite it being almost entirely French and confined to a handful of cities, Celine's summer tour was one of the top-grossing ones of the year.

http://www.latimes.c...1229-story.html

And interestingly: "Dion easily had the top average ticket price of $146.26, followed by McCartney at $127.43, the Stones at $122.33, Beyoncé at $114.59 and Springsteen at $111.48."

I, for one, find it seriously impressive that she can command ticket prices higher than all those folks. Another testament to Rene's genius - that he was able to get an awkward kid who barely spoke any English to that level...well, it's pretty astonishing.

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,652
  • 711 posts
  • Local time: 11:11 PM

View Postscielle, on 30 December 2016 - 02:03 AM, said:

So despite it being almost entirely French and confined to a handful of cities, Celine's summer tour was one of the top-grossing ones of the year.

http://www.latimes.c...1229-story.html

And interestingly: "Dion easily had the top average ticket price of $146.26, followed by McCartney at $127.43, the Stones at $122.33, Beyoncé at $114.59 and Springsteen at $111.48."

I, for one, find it seriously impressive that she can command ticket prices higher than all those folks. Another testament to Rene's genius - that he was able to get an awkward kid who barely spoke any English to that level...well, it's pretty astonishing.

Adding that to her Vegas legs, she's be Top 10

vincentbonvegna

vincentbonvegna

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,076
  • 319 posts
  • Born: 1992

Amazing videos of the summer tour in the rétrospective :o
Why can't we have a DVD ? :'(

Edited by vincentbonvegna, 01 January 2017 - 03:17 PM.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,257 posts
http://www.israelval...durant-l-t-2017

Ok here is start,  now could someone pls translate this article for us

Frozen_Phoenix

Frozen_Phoenix

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 12,587
  • 658 posts
  • Born: 1985
I so want a DVD or better Blu-Ray. Why are they not giving us one :cry:

Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du temps
La vie resiste, prend son elan
Pour un baiser elle peut se poser
Le temps qui compte est toujours compte

Posted Image

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 5,655 posts
  • Local time: 05:11 AM
  • Born: 1993
I'm watching Une Seule Fois now and I want the Summer Tour DVD. There are many great songs in that tour (songs that she rarely or first time she perform live) I want to blast that Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi super loud so everybody here will hear that high note hahaha

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,257 posts
I do  that now,

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,790 posts
What if they record this new 2017 tour and release it as a package with the 2016 French speaking tour? :D that would be amazing
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,576 posts
Whahaha now THAT is a great idea!
And it will be the best surprise ever if they did.

But, wait... I think the chances that we are getting candles, and towels with her name on it are bigger...

View Postryba, on 06 January 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

What if they record this new 2017 tour and release it as a package with the 2016 French speaking tour? :D that would be amazing

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,825 posts

View Postscielle, on 14 August 2016 - 07:30 AM, said:

This makes me happy. :)  So glad to learn he's a fan!  The man is a legend in the making in his own right.  Hope he can pull some strings and bring Celine en francais to the Lincoln Center.  (Charles Aznavour is playing Madison Square Garden Theater in the fall, so surely Celine can sell out David Geffen hall with a French show! ;))

Here's a nice New York Times article about his appointment to the Met - the first time in 40 years that the Metropolitan Opera has a new musical director! -  http://www.nytimes.c...ector.html?_r=0

Seems me fantasizing about Celine at the Lincoln Center wasn't that far off!
Just reading an article about Yannick Nezet-Seguin and it includes a video in which he briefly speaks about his admiration for Celine and desire to work with her (at 5:30min....as a side note, I didn't know Renee Fleming spoke such good French!)
And then the article ends with this:

"l a déjà commencé à penser à toutes sortes de projets, même les plus farfelus. Comme celui de faire chanter Céline Dion dans la plus prestigieuse maison d'opéra du monde. Comme tentative de démocratisation de l'opéra, réputée élitiste, c'est difficile à battre."

Far-flung and far into the future since Yannick doesn't take over his new gig as Musical Director at the Met for a while, but can you imagine it? Celine at the Metropolitan Opera?!  He's young and hip and already so accomplished, and has been hired largely to refresh the institution's stuffy image, so who knows, perhaps one day we will see something come to fruition.

Edited by scielle, 06 January 2017 - 10:17 PM.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,044 posts
  • Born: 1967

View Postscielle, on 06 January 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Just reading an article about Yannick Nezet-Seguin and it includes a video in which he briefly speaks about his admiration for Celine and desire to work with her (at 5:30min....as a side note, I didn't know Renee Fleming spoke such good French!)

"l a déjà commencé à penser à toutes sortes de projets, même les plus farfelus. Comme celui de faire chanter Céline Dion dans la plus prestigieuse maison d'opéra du monde. Comme tentative de démocratisation de l'opéra, réputée élitiste, c'est difficile à battre."

Far-flung and far into the future since Yannick doesn't take over his new gig as Musical Director at the Met for a while, but can you imagine it? Celine at the Metropolitan Opera?!  He's young and hip and already so accomplished, and has been hired largely to refresh the institution's stuffy image, so who knows, perhaps one day we will see something come to fruition.
she would have to let go of some more futile things, like Vegas... :giggle:   But she could do this. :wub:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,825 posts

View Postquébecflower, on 06 January 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

she would have to let go of some more futile things, like Vegas... :giggle:   But she could do this. :wub:

Meh, not necessarily. Not if it's a one-off concert, or mini concert series.

Nobody's pretending she's anything close to a classically trained opera singer. I don't think she'd want to pretend to be one either. But I don't think that would be the point.

She could easily do 'popera' treatments of some arias, and could totally do justice to some classical lieder. So long as nobody's pretending this would be anything other than that, I think she could do a stellar job. Her voice may not be operatic, but her stylistic approach certainly is.

She played around with this kind of stuff a bit in the past, but I don't think she ever really pushed herself very much with it. I totally do think that being the perfectionist she is, she would work her butt off to do any kind of concert like this justice if she had the conviction to do it and guidance from someone like Yannick. She certainly can be sufficiently poperatic if she wants to.

Caledor

Caledor

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,514
  • 1,481 posts
  • Born: 1989

View Postryba, on 06 January 2017 - 01:14 PM, said:

Well... Yes and no.

No, because I would prefer two separate releases, as I believe they will be two different shows on many aspects.

Yes, if this is the only chance we get a release of this summer tour (a combo with both mini-tours), then yes.

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,093 posts
  • Born: 1977

View Postvincentbonvegna, on 01 January 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

Amazing videos of the summer tour in the rétrospective :o
Why can't we have a DVD ? :'(

Wow with such high quality material i suddenly have some shimmer of hope that there will be a dvd some day....
I am thinking it can be they are very busy with editing all the stuff and mixing etcetera to present a dvd and bluray later this year?

Edited by browseceline, 08 January 2017 - 05:52 AM.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,894 posts

View Postbrowseceline, on 08 January 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

Wow with such high quality material i suddenly have some shimmer of hope that there will be a dvd some day....
I am thinking it can be they are very busy with editing all the stuff and mixing etcetera to present a dvd and bluray later this year?

That wouldn't surprise me. Remember it took them 2 years to release the Taking Chances World Tour DVDs (I'm talking about the Boston and Montreal concerts, 'cause the delay of Through The Eyes Of The World is pretty easy to understand)

Blog.png

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

dodobird

dodobird

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,814
  • 282 posts

View Postnuts2you, on 01 January 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

http://www.israelval...durant-l-t-2017

Ok here is start,  now could someone pls translate this article for us

There isn't much to translate (that you don't already know!). The article starts off by saying that Celine's team is in conversations with Tel Aviv producers to organize a concert in Tel Aviv as part of her 2017 summer tour. This will be the first time Celine performs there and she is one of the many artists who have started showing interest in holding concerts there (Beyoncé, Justin Bieber etc). The article also mentions that Celine is loved in Israel and is one of their favorite international artists. After that it just goes on to give an overview of her life and career so far.

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,837 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postbrowseceline, on 08 January 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

I think that they could still be editing it. Remember USF wasn't released until May of the next year. So I'm still holding a little bit of hope, but I won't get my hopes way high.
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,576 posts
2 years?!?!

View PostCeline Fan 77, on 08 January 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

That wouldn't surprise me. Remember it took them 2 years to release the Taking Chances World Tour DVDs (I'm talking about the Boston and Montreal concerts, 'cause the delay of Through The Eyes Of The World is pretty easy to understand)

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,894 posts

View Postmirage, on 08 January 2017 - 12:36 PM, said:

2 years?!?!

I meant a year lol, since the tour ended in February of 2009 and the DVDs weren't released until mid-2010.

Blog.png

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,257 posts
maybe there's hope, fingers crossed , I was watching the USF concert the other night , and thought boy it would be great we had this yrs summer Mini-concert on DVD

TiagoFragoso05

TiagoFragoso05

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,402
  • 2,927 posts
  • Local time: 01:11 PM
  • Born: 1992
I want the dvd :(

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Please subscribe to my new channel. > https://www.youtube....7wkabGfTkBz41Yg
Posted Image

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,257 posts
Same here,

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,825 posts

View Postscielle, on 14 August 2016 - 07:30 AM, said:

This makes me happy. :)  So glad to learn he's a fan!  The man is a legend in the making in his own right.  Hope he can pull some strings and bring Celine en francais to the Lincoln Center.  (Charles Aznavour is playing Madison Square Garden Theater in the fall, so surely Celine can sell out David Geffen hall with a French show! ;))

Here's a nice New York Times article about his appointment to the Met - the first time in 40 years that the Metropolitan Opera has a new musical director! -  http://www.nytimes.c...ector.html?_r=0

View Postscielle, on 06 January 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Well, well, well - sounds like he's serious about making this happen!
Really, really hope this becomes a reality. :)

Edited by scielle, 12 March 2017 - 09:56 AM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 6,825 posts

View Postscielle, on 12 March 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

Well, well, well - sounds like he's serious about making this happen!
Really, really hope this becomes a reality. :)

...and here is the extract from tonight's show where Yannik talks about his desire to collaborate with Celine -

http://ici.radio-can...parle/2016-2017

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,790 posts

View PostTiagoFragoso05, on 02 February 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

I want the dvd :(

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
They could EASILY release the full concert on dvd with the footage that they have. It looks really professional, too!! I still hope for a release of the 2016 concerts this summer when the new 2017 tour starts
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 698 user(s)

CelineDionForeverNY, Jackie, mvincentcio, Kristinaz, Smart17, scielle, Thnswlsn25, stéph14, hugo020, Celinex, Zofia, Mynameiswhatever, Alex_Incognito, Javito, ordinary fan, Katie, nuts2you, CSCfan, Daysleeper, joaofilho, Celine Fan 77, stevo, woodstock, Peppercorn1991, Boy, anewdayhascome, giannislyber, jpatdeleon09, Holborn, brendanm999, québecflower, maki_Dion-er, Nmj, nowanorris, isabel leite, Rea, pat200, Cuchi, DionFanAlways, Davey84, Shamrock_1982, HushNow, Ronny83, duri, celine19, Rachel_5, Critiaslux, biscuit2, natrachata, jmiracle, ivo, Bruno Dion, Nautanick, tiniann88, jwawesomepanda, jonny823, adi dion, actofcontrition, dawn, Modesta, clbmed02, Igor_Moscow, Remon, delta, celinefanonline, maria_k, BartFCS, Lolo88, ryba, drove all night, Sebulba1, browseceline, zuiderheide, celinedionfan0, Ziggy68, Tricey3115, Michel xx..., Simon, dorfus, Roland61, Chula, sandro_dunn, Dion2000, LeChauffeur100, angelil78, comingback, aniaa19, Julianne, mariox, béné, Flymetothemoon, n1ko, empress, tilly123, taz111563, wlsntc, frankster, westpalm542, Bruno Portugal, Taking Chances, loveisontheway, celinesounds, Lexi, Ukrfan, Edgar14, selsdion, marcosmoya, Gulenkov, emi&celine, andreaaas, karebear82, mar19ieke, minolli, GoldenLeaf, Naiomi zhannah, RosieBarron, winforlife, twk3395, remykyes, pepillo90, Loup_garou, joc13, Evulik, MaxRayÎles, tessika, maikan, bgcalde, MaiconSC, chs, CelineTheBest5, explosives124, alextrusca, celinedion87, danger, TiagoFragoso05, celinicorn, rachel9767, somaltseva, Julien Brocquet, Kerol, WendyB, SGo, celinecolombian, roro, Marthe23, chocolatechip15, kyliefreak, Del, emiliejolie, emmanuel, Angel2006, Celine-Express, Mark_Rdam, Brandon, LukeD, smw, Your_Su_Phu, mrkase, PuraVida, DestinMg5, dmeredith, max24, Bartholdemus, manu23, GameC, mcbg1, shasti, maddy05, lily94, Jeff Abbott, celine28, celfan123, Dionism, ElodieJ, hala, Cheska, Darkic, Teddik, wjd, Newbieeee, chrisel, CelineIloilo, cher&celinefan, Domi, katleen86, ceon, Joe, WindyCityCelineFan, mattia, couldawouldashoulda, Thinktwicefan, Mozzy88, bilinkew, pame-65, meanttofly, I Drove All Night!, Cafe67, karen5, enno2007, 4girlsathome, felicia, reynolds, Rossum89, r23, laly25, Ororo Munroe, Shaun, Kian, Ncarbia, kidy111, wayne0223, Frozen_Phoenix, hollylou, krazy_kool_dude, iza, Frenchie, Schwa83, MistaChanel, gian982, Danystar, CelinesGem, jdlyden1, wenneke, A new day..., dyusha, ssummer, Chrissi, SlovakClark, MalaysiaCeline, jepoi, Celinefan1993, sayyed, artistman2007, davidion, phoebekins, orca_ab, vincentbonvegna, mc1993, Dancing_Queen, Henri, debora, the power of celine, incognito, chinit0, Dertz1, Daniel Hamilton, Data_, Kye, Timster, CelineGAfan, jaapjan, gocia, Krys, mikecdfan, Niko's, lucassfilho, tristan.josef, celine4evauk, aileejang05, Miha, takeachance, stone, ruimarques, ajguerras, CELINE MARIE, Philippe, pisces0384, iadoreceline, violet, gabo, Celi, Bellamy, bakorder, bbn67, tal-sh2, dodobird, Caledor, orilevi5, amerikevin, Sarah993, Holycrap!05, Julian, smash, viki, pame_200315, CelinesDIVO5, boyblackuk, celinefan1991, Philippe1984, MrTim212, ThisTime, neilpharmd, cec, Jessyka, kathy4, kashief, contre5nature, mike_z, No1IrishFan, beeb, tomdalbou, SACE, frana, Chad-IV, andrecb, superibi, mdion2006, NicoNV, CelineDionFreak, Condor, celineheartofgold, PriscillaBarragan, NoamC, dmh, Tyler1991, daccord_12, Viva las Vegas, IamRha, flutefreak, LauCH, ilka, Scramasboy, celinish98, Noid Enilec, Milena5, annayang, MonDion, shahil, MikaelaHorne, ImAliveUK, CaesarCeline, Thunder_mesa, Lotty, Lizzy, natalie_, chtipepere26, clarinetgirl91, rpopowski, PC_59, cdurand54, davidmr, fabricio esteves, AidenAiena, EnchantingDion333, MTJ, Cuquito, sailornic, celine_foreva, markg, SuperLove4Celine, andyw024, tomier, jeje03100, Fuzzy, SAV02, Dook, drewrussellmusic, Alice, celinedionfan1, klmalling, rgomezric, mgreyck, célinedionfan_16, rock6kev, celinelover03, Oisbird, bourque222, sfbaysinger, Balao, encoreunsoir, muske95, IL_DINO, vlad, LVCeline, fanchette, garçon, Kong, jbechs, isurrender, Nailah23, mebe, Hjiddosem, pumaloverke, Brady, Dylan Callender, LooneyLindz, homerton, newyorksnl15, drelieaoun, CelineDionFanatic, candicat98, CelineVT, Duchess, CDion05, Matias, quebecker, justinecoria, lyn, soleland, Roxlly, dj4celine, paoloblueskies, mm_nj, david123, Leo, sunnyday, binsk, kevincheung410, DoronTam, Stefanie, live to love, Moo112, shih-tzu, cgscgs, Leanne, cwnice, cutybume, Xpresso, Neddo, leus, mirage, Magda5, Manila, Goffy, Hilda, noyau, celine_1983, mmiao, StrangeDays, $P!K&, beelee, yellowrose14, marc-02, fbnc, Mary17, azlan, JLB3663, donpi86, mllea, Allysadreams, *kirstie*, VanMerlin, lllBeautifulll, Slim Shady, xTheGoodBoyx, Javier_Natalio, marif, spunkransum, canardion, Vappe, trls, Davar, dlh1, ika, sander21, ewh12, imaswede78, Kyle_Jared, calmar, sash546, teresa3717, CelineFan44, JesusZuñigaR, littlechap, soleil, djuba82, shortswamp, *Francy*, rondoc2003, exfactor003, manolo19, stlcardsfan, lowell22, suddenly22, Overjoyed, [Alex], chrissid79, Koolan, Emi1, TommKat22, dinge, Tine, LukeC, chrischn_celine, chadiedls, CELINO, blacktooth, GIORGOS, Dreamy Luna, francois, Pepperpote, djdanii, J-Man, viniscand, Coronis, neil1981, fikus1, Contre Nature, Marcc, Agnieszka M, milotjuh, rodrigo_alka, Pit, Cmarker3875, vr6chickbeenfound, neilg, Luki Dion, mari2711, clefurgey, milestogo, RRphantom, Annajensen, Leone, maceta_biloxi, Gabriel81, Garou, anna, sky-fits-heaven, totor59, chawatak, manilou, jacwar58, Rebecca90, Muppetcanfly1995, lozza0211, Un Rêve, VinnyT., LcMason, Graceland, charo, alvick53, jessx, Gwynne, aafass, mareti, marcelolongati, troystar, Andrew88, Ccile, quaizee, Andlin, Depp27, choupi87, yoyo758, Black Kitten, ioanna, reamary, meow, Daora, CelineRox, frandion, guigafs15, RTafuri, Ad3line, Love,, abadi, si2000, Samstertje, agentscully, mandana, nano, crislyne, lost84, kelseyraye, Antonio011, Rodrigo in Brazil, sanho, Celinealicious, J-Philippe, Yentl Anchel, canadion, jjlovescéline, lyalya, hellmeister, Bralo20, wyvernmaster, lime89, maciek, neocshs, Bell, lucky17, jorn, celinefilo, tonybower, melanie_cd, unclediva, onlymist, matt987, Scrow, Saartjuhh, duchess83, dj_a_rock, vojva, Rosa, Tato, jameslyden, brujocrow, bart_PL, Marina13, celinedionfan, Helsinkiboy, Leonardo L, rhapsodion, Odyssey161, Jacqui, zanif, pegasus, koala44, agacs, Mudo, TheBeliever, VCKmusic, ks1981, VintageCeline, mimi_ln, Fanxiaoqiang, neener00200, sebyitaly, gafsa, celine_reigns, 2222qq, Moleque20, chrisannabanana, karalayna, lnde3, alltheway0384, lou_english, Peter12345, Loulou11, Céline's Blues, Concrete Angel, UniqueCeline, ewan123, yoyoma, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, ErwinG, Bag, becca, GIULIETTA, CDFan006, chy2j, blue515, Celine684201, banananas, dionicfan, zuv, Adeline, Ronan, crazy4music, cup99, Mariann, Stevie-v, Brody-Celine, celinebestlover, Jonih, kelvin, juls75, ReitsmaRi, Izabella, infiniti, Ericwwc, AllaneZ, meekalo, davidjamesg, Modesty Blaze, René 2, destin139, PatrickDion22, firstofone, Marchino, irishjames, marckvls, felinedion, kmonline, mimile, mypreciousone, ChristaStojkovic, Ruby_Slippers, celinedream, yo44, APAD, cdtb, Pekoe, crazymrsnancy, keithster_799, autumnskies00, gaca, lnnl, celinefan2011, drrose24, fra1972, Carlo, Alz, Austinadk, ucrazybeautifulu, bei31, Richie248, christy

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy