Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Official Discussion: "Celine" Las Vegas showPremiere on March 15, 2011

• Please log in to reply
1278 replies to this topic

ImACelineDionFan

ImACelineDionFan

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,828
  • 1,399 posts
  • Local time: 06:29 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1995
Does anyone know when Celine will return (or if she is already there) to Las Vegas to prepare for the summer run of shows???
Posted Image

CelineDionForeverNY

CelineDionForeverNY

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,404
  • 2,239 posts

Voir le messageImACelineDionFan, le 20 May 2014 - 06:57 PM, dit :

Does anyone know when Celine will return (or if she is already there) to Las Vegas to prepare for the summer run of shows???

I believe she arrived in Vegas a couple of days ago. There was an article saying that three performers, Britney, Rod, and Celine, arrived in Vegas within a matter of five minutes. So she's back from Bahamas and hopefully changing some things in the show. :)

Posted Image

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,485 posts
  • Local time: 05:29 PM
  • Born: 1983
I can't wait to hear if they've changed things. If they're going to I'd imagine starting with this run would be when. We shall see!

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Kristinaz

Kristinaz

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,504
  • 2,715 posts
  • Local time: 03:29 PM
It'll be kinda interesting if there are no changes made especially since so many of us are expecting it.

Kristinaz

Kristinaz

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,504
  • 2,715 posts
I know I'm seriously repeating myself but I can't believe we have another 5 years to go. I mean on one hand it's great that way many people can see it but it already feels like she's been doing this show forever. Maybe it's just me idk not criticizing Celine or anything. I'd have extended it too and I was her and I was having that type of success with the show. It also kills me to think we have to wait another 5 years for a dvd....yes I'm selfish..lol not my fault.

Edited by Kristinaz, 21 May 2014 - 10:07 PM.

SuperLove4Celine

SuperLove4Celine

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,561
  • 6,172 posts
With recent word coming out from Scott that "Breakaway" from the "Loved Me Back To Life" album has been getting rehearsal time, I have a ponderment.  (Yes, I made that word up.)  Where in the current show do you all think this song would be placed?  While I think it would be a great replacement for "All By Myself," I just don't see that song going anywhere.  It's too iconic for a Celine show.  At least in the Anglophone territories.  The only place I can see "Breakaway" going is replacing "Incredible."  However, that would put two massive power ballads back-to-back.  ("All By Myself" comes after "Incredible.")  So, I'm not sure if that would work.

Thoughts?

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 5,250 posts
  • Local time: 12:29 AM
  • Born: 1989

Voir le messageSuperLove4Celine, le 30 June 2016 - 03:07 PM, dit :

With recent word coming out from Scott that "Breakaway" from the "Loved Me Back To Life" album has been getting rehearsal time, I have a ponderment.  (Yes, I made that word up.)  Where in the current show do you all think this song would be placed?  While I think it would be a great replacement for "All By Myself," I just don't see that song going anywhere.  It's too iconic for a Celine show.  At least in the Anglophone territories.  The only place I can see "Breakaway" going is replacing "Incredible."  However, that would put two massive power ballads back-to-back.  ("All By Myself" comes after "Incredible.")  So, I'm not sure if that would work.

Thoughts?
If I had to put both LMBTL and Breakaway to the show I would remove Incredible and ABM, respectively. It is a classic but I think she should give it a rest.

A second thought would be to replace the jazz medley, but I guess certain fans love it and it holds a more special place in show than Incredible.

Edited by LukeD, 30 June 2016 - 05:29 PM.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,771 posts
  • Born: 1968
what about adding SLS, before LCMM/RDMH

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,795 posts

Voir le messageSuperLove4Celine, le 30 June 2016 - 03:07 PM, dit :

Thoughts?

Because they're rehearsing it, doesn't mean it will end up in the show... They also rehearsed Didn't Know Love a while ago, but it's not in it. 😩

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,771 posts
boy , I haven't seen this topic in awhile , A very long time

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,868 posts
  • Local time: 11:29 PM
  • Born: 1984
I thought Celine always had vegas shows in December, looks like she doesnt have any shows in vegas this december .....
maybe I am wrong, but i thought she did at one time
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,795 posts

Voir le messagetakeachance, le 07 August 2016 - 03:20 PM, dit :

I thought Celine always had vegas shows in December, looks like she doesnt have any shows in vegas this december .....

She always had until this year .. :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,868 posts
  • Local time: 11:29 PM
  • Born: 1984

Voir le messageCSCfan, le 08 August 2016 - 09:15 AM, dit :

She always had until this year .. :)

Thanks ! I was thinking that alright, was thinking of going in December then checked tickets and saw she wont be there, so maybe going to go in January now.........Ive noticed accommodation is cheaper in December so that is a pity......
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Scully Wayne

Scully Wayne

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 35,858
  • 24 posts
  • Local time: 07:29 PM
I don't know if any one of you can answer me this...

The hotels in Vegas are expansive?

For how many days do you need to rent a bedroom to stay and watch a Celine concert?
Posted Image

SuperLove4Celine

SuperLove4Celine

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,561
  • 6,172 posts

Voir le messageDanaScully, le 13 August 2016 - 07:06 PM, dit :

I don't know if any one of you can answer me this...

The hotels in Vegas are expansive?

For how many days do you need to rent a bedroom to stay and watch a Celine concert?

3 days, 4 nights is agood amount of time.

Scully Wayne

Scully Wayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Voir le messageSuperLove4Celine, le 18 August 2016 - 10:57 PM, dit :

3 days, 4 nights is agood amount of time.

Hahaha! I guess I must wait to graduate so...

But did you mean 'money'?
Posted Image

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • 8,771 posts
it all depend on what time of Month you go,, You can get a cheap room under $100 a night during the HOT SUMMER , but he best time to go is during the Spring when its Cooler  or during the fall like Oct or so,  But when I go its during  the summer months cause its cheaper,  if you like the Hot weather , and most Hotels have a pool relax by

Scully Wayne

Scully Wayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Voir le messagenuts2you, le 20 August 2016 - 02:45 PM, dit :

it all depend on what time of Month you go,, You can get a cheap room under $100 a night during the HOT SUMMER , but he best time to go is during the Spring when its Cooler  or during the fall like Oct or so,  But when I go its during  the summer months cause its cheaper,  if you like the Hot weather , and most Hotels have a pool relax by

Where I live is very hot, maybe I may have no problems with Vegas heat.
The point is the dollar's price. Actually is very expansive.
Posted Image

CelineAndRene

CelineAndRene

Celine Dion THE DIVA

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 15,155
  • 5,814 posts
  • Local time: 05:29 PM

Voir le messagetakeachance, le 07 August 2016 - 03:20 PM, dit :

Too many other artists are at Caesar's Palace now :ermm:

Edited by CelineAndRene, 30 August 2016 - 04:11 PM.

"...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 317 user(s)

MaiconSC, jvcr7, Celine Fan 77, CelineDionForeverNY, remykyes, socksnbuttons, giannislyber, brendanm999, carlos_fco80, clbmed02, TiagoFragoso05, m1988, fabricio esteves, MaxRayÎles, twk3395, Katie, dodobird, paoloblueskies, bilinkew, Mónica, bjoernclausen, anewdayhascome, spunkransum, superstarleash, pame_200315, Digipal, Gulenkov, Kristinaz, SuperLove4Celine, cec, loonylloyd, lime89, Simon, pat200, Celinex, CelineAndRene, aniaa19, joc13, takeachance, Kyle_Jared, debora, Kiwi57ienz, Viva las Vegas, GoldenLeaf, lost84, dawn, celinefan1991, nuts2you, Roland61, Taking Chances, muske95, Naiomi zhannah, tomdalbou, A new day..., Scully Wayne, enno2007, woodstock, Davey84, hugo020, CSCfan, celinefanonline, sebulba, AidenAiena, Austinadk, Bee70, lyn, Danystar, natalie_, yellowrose14, mimile, MeganMarie, CelineGAfan, DestinMg5, kathy4, joaofilho, duri, ilka, hala, NicoNV, LukeD, azteca_1990, Angel2006, CELINEFAN01, EmmaCeline, ChristaStojkovic, ingridu, celinemaniac07, aafass, Vini_Olive, Graceland, divaslive98, becca, jeremyv, patrik, tristan.josef, mirage, Frenchie, Jessyka, Jef, Ororo Munroe, dmeredith, pame-65, ImACelineDionFan, Jeanette, tim123, ewan123, Niko's, flutefreak, incognito, LcMason, Rachel_5, maria_k, couldawouldashoulda, mattia, DionFanAlways, Timster, célinedionfan_16, alexpepin, cdurand54, bgcalde, Bruno Dion, CelineIsNumber1, béné, LVCeline, d76burns, Lu CelineFan, RosieBarron, c4n4d4, jepoi, MTJ, MTJ, Data_, pisces0384, nadeennoody, smw, Amethystj, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, Jamieb12321, chocolatechip15, CaesarCeline, CelineDionFreak, andreaB, Yentl Anchel, cwnice, explosives124, krazy_kool_dude, Ncarbia, LeChauffeur100, slk9683, mdion2006, melanie_cd, celine4evauk, mikecdfan, Henri, GameC, Domi, kdw123, québecflower, ImAliveUK, Peppercorn1991, CelineFan44, TommKat22, Celinenvegas, celineaustria, cher&celinefan, karen5, ehild, Tyler1991, phoebekins, PC_59, guilhermedyniz, violet, max24, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, sayyed, nadeen, Javito, martin, mdh5, schwartzdvm, Del, libertate, CELINE MARIE, kevincheung410, Joe, carolina, Magda5, neener00200, TheBeliever, Ximenadamon, J-Philippe, J081113, No1IrishFan, JCeline85, lisaessy, mike_z, QueenCeline87, Robrules3, ryba, JesusZuñigaR, Philippe, pepillo90, MistaChanel, if-you-askedmeto, cherandcelinefan77, Koolan, OneHeart4Celine, minolli, MustangSven, Celine-Express, binsk, ErwinG, rhapsodion, Neddo, carlocruz, Celi, Rossum89, chrissid79, neilpharmd, Kong, karll_garca, CD-5, Edgar14, LuisMa, onix, Ola_Pola, Ericwwc, superibi, bruno_oliveira, ivo, ChristinaSky, Mattie, Shaun, Aniaa_1989, Bitanyam, emi&celine, baldanito, Scramasboy, celineisallyouneed, zenmeban, Ray, Lian, ryanday2, Leanne, Sofie, chrissyb, shortswamp, EternalSunshine, wjd, zuv, brujocrow, KaasDion, Michel xx..., BLM, rjnt, theotherR, celine_rules, Alex_Incognito, jackwilson, uferranco, nature boy, celinemad, Hook1123, Nmj, vivezpouraimer, browseceline, celinish98, Jonih, JFin95, kathyc25, timon, gian982, mkh3482, KellieG, ShellyDuguay, Kaluss, keithster_799, -- L' Boheme --, andreaaas, littlechap, boyblackuk, akajolicoeur, DIAZ 1993, MissHillCountry, celinerulz91, memozozz, Rosa, crazed3009, Sandie84, Nautanick, Raevaz, celine81, donpi86, imaswede78, Martin31435, shearer1931, maxceline, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, jeje03100, guyddavies, Dylan Callender, yoyo35, danielruiz, Leonardo L, Mudo, cobra74, EDWIGE, chawatak, empress, fred, stevo, quaizee, angelil, toiowo, celine angelil, tibix, Annabelle

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy