Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

★★★We need donations to support the forum's expenses ★★★

168 replies to this topic

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1
  • 20,224 posts
  • Local time: 05:36 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1980
Feel free to add the "High Five Campaign" image to your signature.

Click here then copy and paste the code below.

[url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=23128#donate"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/highfive.jpg[/img][/url]

This is how it looks like:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Make use of the View New Content on top right of forum.
Click on REPORT to report any questionable posts.

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 26,066 posts
  • Local time: 10:36 PM
  • Born: 1984
I have donated amountes in the past, but now I have become a monthly donator! :clap:

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • 20,224 posts
Thanks! It would be healthy to have at least $90 more in monthly donations. :thankspin:

Posted Image

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 9,286 posts
  • Local time: 04:36 PM
  • Born: 1968
what happen to this forum this Morning when it went off line,

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • 20,224 posts

View Postnuts2you, on 21 January 2015 - 04:52 PM, said:

what happen to this forum this Morning when it went off line,
There was a configuration error on the server. Hope it doesn't run into any problems again.

Posted Image

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • 20,224 posts
Update: a couple of members have canceled their monthly donations and revenue from advertisement are declining every month. I really hope more people will donate to help. Thanks for your support.

Posted Image

I Drove All Night!

I Drove All Night!

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 245
  • 1,832 posts
  • Local time: 03:36 PM
Just set up a monthly payment :) you all have supported my Céline obsession for many years, bout time I gave something back! :yes:

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • 20,224 posts

View PostI Drove All Night!, on 28 August 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

Just set up a monthly payment :) you all have supported my Céline obsession for many years, bout time I gave something back! :yes:
Thanks so much! :flowers:

Posted Image

WendyB

WendyB

Time is running out .....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,028
  • 1,764 posts
  • Local time: 09:36 PM
Donation made :)

Flymetothemoon

Flymetothemoon

Celine Freak

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,261
  • 562 posts
  • Local time: 12:36 AM
Done, hopefully this still helps.

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • 20,224 posts
We're down to only seven members that donate $5 monthly. :( I hope more will sign up to donate to support this forum. Thanks for your continued support.

Posted Image

celine19

celine19

Celine Enthusiast

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,385
  • 1,375 posts
  • Local time: 11:36 PM
  • Born: 1974

View PostKoolan, on 29 March 2018 - 09:00 PM, said:

We're down to only seven members that donate $5 monthly. :( I hope more will sign up to donate to support this forum. Thanks for your continued support.

Come on guys, sign up today!! What a perfect day for it ^_^ :holiday: :wish:

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!

https://www.facebook...92887531224865/

[center]https://www.instagra...ustria_fanclub/

Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,151
  • 966 posts
  • Born: 1985
Just made a small donation, hope it helps.

This forum has been part of my life for 3 years now, so I want to thank the owners and moderators so much for their continued effort. Hope that all members who can spare it donate something, even a little bit, so we'll always continue to have a place where we can love and discuss this exceptional woman. ❤

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,260 posts
  • Born: 1991
I’ve wanted to donate for years and I’m now at a stage where I can contribute.  Im sorry it’s taken so long to do so.  This forum has been my family for so many years and I wouldn’t know what to do without it now.... thank you for all the joy you bring me..... it’s members (some of which I class as friends) and all the fun I have daily with you guys!

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991, 29 January 2019 - 02:18 PM.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,756 posts
  • Born: 1981
One of my friends, Javito, asked me to share a letter with you.
He has a voice, he has friends too.
#FREEJAVITO

I'm doing this, cause he is also a fan, like all of us, I suppose

LETTER FROM HIM ⬇️

Hey fellow fans,

I hope you're all doing well, during, and after all this crazy year. It's been more than one year since I decided not to abide by that totally unfair, biased and obscure warning that I received for just calling "stupid" a troll in this forum that was getting on the nerves of many people already, and some 3 members decided that it was time to cut my head off and stop me from posting (a member who btw is still active and trolling from time to time under different nicknames).

I am not blocked from posting BUT if I want to post something in any thread of the forum, in order to do so I have to accept the absurd warnings they sent me more than one year ago, which in a way it means I am blocked from posting unless I accept their warning points. And that is something I won't do, because that would mean I accept their silly, absurd reasonings they found to ban me from posting, and I don't accept that. So that is the reason why I don't post anymore, because if I don't accept their warnings, I simply can't post any new content.

My decision was completely conscious and out of freedom, and as much as I still love Celine and enjoy talking about her with other fans, I thought it was best to put my "controversial" and "troublesome" activity (lol) in this forum to an end. More than one year later (my last post dates back from October 2019) I stand for that decision and I happily enjoy other channels to interact with fans, without having to deal with the narrow-minded, completely toxic and dictatorial views of some naysayers that just won't allow other fans to open up and express their disappointments and frustrations over the management of one of the biggest artists and pristine voices that Music History has given to us. By the way, I tried several times to PM the admins and some mods about this, asking for some explanation, but never received a reply to my messages. Neither from Koolan or Bellamy. They just left my messages "read" without getting back. This is how transparent goes the administration and moderation of this forum.

During this time I have kept in touch with lots of the fellow fans here, those who still love Celine and want her to shine in the best way, still chatting and talking about our favourite idol, but in other more "free" and less restricted places. It's been amazing how, after so many years I've started my membership in the old "censorshipforum" forum, many members have always reached out to me to stay in touch and we keep talking and sharing views about Celine, and no matter the place and how the times have changed, the passion is still there. When I decided to silence my activity in this forum, I received a lot of messages and questions, "why", "come back", "we miss your posts", "just ignore them", and so on, but the nasty and personal attacks won over my will to keep peacefully participating and sharing opinions to what, time has proven to be, it IS what the majority of fans agree and a deafening disappointment and general opinion to what a completely useless management is ruining the legendary career that once a great manager called René Angelil built for Celine. Time has proved that what a few considered a "repetitive" opinion of mine that needed to be silenced, has become a deafening and even more repetitive frustration by many fans that today say exactly the same I once said... And this whole Courage era in Celine's career has proved it all.

But that said, I didn't come with this post to talk about Celine; I came out from silence to defend myself. What I can't tolerate is that some, and always the same people bring back my name just to stir the pot and throw some more garbage to me, when I can't even publicly post myself a message and reply back in this forum. It's been more than one year (ONE WHOLE YEAR) since I stopped my activity in this forum and still some damn people keep mentioning me whenever they want to vomit their frustrations because this forum is NOT the rainbow parade they want about Celine, where they want every other fan to kiss Celine's *a*s*s* and say "amen" to everything she does (or should I better say, everything her team does NOT do?).

That is why I asked someone else to post this message from me, just to say that despite I decided not to accept an unfair warning, I do however keep reading you, but I won't tolerate the stupid comparisons and mocking from the same person/people even when it's been more than 416 days since I cannot publicly post in this forum and defend myself when someone tries to mock me.

I thought more than 400 days would be enough for these 2, 3 persons to forget about me, completely ignore me, and just forget the much "troublesome" experience I may have caused in this forum :rolleyes:  But it seems not. Seems that despite so many nights and days, their obsession and personal fixation with me is still there. Maybe it's because I didn't do it that bad, after all? :rolleyes:

Yes, "couldawouldashoulda", and "Xpresso" too, this message could be directly addressed first and foremost to you. Yes *couldawouldashoulda* and *Xpresso*, this message is directly addressed to you:

You're really a pain in the *a*s*s*. Both of you. You make this forum a less free place, always telling others what can be discussed and what not, what is right and what is wrong, behind your permanent rose-tinted glassed with which you look everything at, who never see wrong in Celine's career and her awful management, who are never able to see some critic and accept any complaint from true genuine Celine Dion fans.

Reading your posts is really, authentically and genuinely a bore and a nerve-racking at the same time. STOP mentioning me even when I have not been posting a single post in this forum for more than one year ago now since October 2019.

Stop saying my name and preach what you say. You couldawouldashoulda are the only whiner, the biggest and most unbearable crybaby whiner in this whole board all the time. Let people say and moan about their disappointments and frustrations with Celine's TEAM and just shut up and go somewhere else where you preach what you say all the time.

It is the other way around: if both of you can't simply tolerate any frustration and disappointment from fans about Celine's (in)activity and her complete silence with fans and the absolute passive, useless team she has, maybe it's YOU who need to leave this forum and go somewhere else where you find your unicorns and rainbows rising everyday, for everything she does (or does not) in her career. You need to leave this place and let people express their opinions, not the other way around.

This is not something that has just happened yesterday. During this whole more than 416 days, you've brought up my name quite a few times, either to mock me or ridicule this and that about me. Just forget me, once and for all, and preach what you speak (if you have any honesty and coherence at all in your minds).

Grow up. And forget me once and for all :rolleyes: :bye1:

That said... to everyone else, hope you are doing well during this crazy year and hope you have a safe and tranquil holiday season with your family and your loved ones. We're in touch.

And thanks to you who posts this message on my behalf, because I am not allowed to :whistling: :bye1:

Javito

DEMO - FOR CELINE

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 8,294 posts
  • Local time: 05:36 AM
  • Born: 1993
Well, we will miss about the discussion about the A New Day Has Come album Javi :)

Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,151
  • 966 posts
  • Born: 1985
Still as concise as always I see.

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Donators
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,260 posts
  • Born: 1991
I personally as a donator would like Javito back...

I liked his posts and yes sometimes it did go to far but he is missed. I was upset to find out he was banned just before the release of courage and didn’t actually know until I contacted him outside of the forum. He needs to come back ... he is a big fan and should be with us!

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991, 06 December 2020 - 01:08 PM.

ryba

ryba

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 6,184 posts
Yes, it’s not fair towards Javito. He should be back
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 755 user(s)

philspectorfan, ryba, comingback, Thomas, PuraVida, thatstheteacherinmehbaby, Jackie, MistaDorn, Angel2006, Javito, nowanorris, Celinex, Xpresso, CelineDionForeverNY, Roland61, meandmrjones, emmanuel, Katie, Frenchie, CSCfan, Davey84, LeChauffeur100, duri, pepillo90, jpatdeleon09, isabel leite, nuts2you, DionFanAlways, Taking Chances, québecflower, dawn, juls75, Céline RO, Chantemoi, stone, couldawouldashoulda, Celine Fan 77, celinesounds, joaofilho, Loup_garou, scielle, manolo19, MaxRayÎles, Fernando, superibi, raga14cahya, user4468, ivo, Leanne, SandyCeline, ewh12, RosieBarron, rodriggofunny, ajguerras, JoshRafa21, Celinefan2019, queenofvegas, aliceshields, Koolan, Sosof12, max24, Celinedionp, Olaf-Germany, Smart17, puttybuddy, maria_k, PaulTo, Edwin, Nmj, hoosierito, EternalSunshine, Alex_Incognito, oscanic, LukeD, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, CSchmidt, Shamrock_1982, Alice, n loves c, Albiecrespo, changepas39, simdelf77, wayne0223, wjd, StephenDIVA, FlameOfHonor, WILLY, noyau, MrTim212, bugsworth22, lovecel97, chs, Vale@, stevo, blacktooth, tristan.josef, giannislyber, rpopowski, Matias, Peppercorn1991, Russlee123, machallica, kyliefreak, Modesta, kathyc25, lyn, newday, Philippe, jdlyden1, KCM, Ajax, yoyoma, Juan12345, BartFCS, Naiomi zhannah, CelineLover85, celfan123, tilly123, WendyB, natrachata, celine_foreva, sinatra2806, Rachel_5, cdb831, ordinary fan, Zofia, celine19, angelil78, frana, Banpyun, Flymetothemoon, Henri, Critiaslux, Holborn, justinecoria, Edgar14, jwawesomepanda, nini58, CharlotteKing, Jascka01, Celinenvegas, celinefanonline, arakusey, firstofone, drove all night, Bag, victorh, mmainil, WCD199317, delta, Mark-UK, biscuit2, ogcorp, matz2018, joc13, CELINE MARIE, brendanm999, wlsntc, Lexi, Daysleeper, LEATHAFACE3009, matt9067, artist, loveisontheway, eszcd30, tomcat, blueericchen, CelineIloilo, Jeff Abbott, OzanDgr, tomier, debora, arminivan, WendyG64, ioanalexandra25, MonDion, Brandon, celineForever121104, Cuchi, Samantha-Jayne, Your_Su_Phu, aniaa19, Domi, anna, Julianne, jesus1234567890, Marthe23, jeje03100, shasti, superstarleash, Nanda, arnoglow, TiagoFragoso05, VintageCeline, Gulenkov, fred, krazy_kool_dude, eucilene pizzolato, Celineanddanya, barbaramuranyi, brandon_vincent, tal-sh2, CDion05, Kristinaz, Javier_Natalio, Ginahall218, Remon, ThisTime, Hoomyah, jbbugz1, somaltseva, A cause, A cause, the power of celine, SeeByChloee, sayyed, Celinefan1993, 4girlsathome, mar19ieke, Niko's, DestinMg5, Krys, chrisel, mariana samara, karalayna, eyesofblue227, cec, I Drove All Night!, chocolatechip15, CelineMagic, Rizqi Firmansyah, Shaun, C_Airin_D, isurrender, CelineTheBest5, agam, SACE, artistman2007, fabricio esteves, wheelslon, Frozen_Phoenix, sebulba, jepoi, ebenmich, giespinosa, winforlife, Dancing_Queen, leonardocheng, Milena5, andrecb, AbbySciuto22, jbechs, Kian, Ploppy, aileejang05, shaimaa, clarinetgirl91, pat200, Danystar, Maxim Kuliev, kamallee, Bartholdemus, MTJ, anewdayhascome, lou_english, beebye14, TommKat22, Philippe1984, horatiu1998, klmalling, Dertz1, IamRha, tomantha, maikan, inamoodforamelody, dodobird, mebe, dmeredith, alyna, JLB3663, dlh1, alvick53, Mozzy88, creayumi, judit66, lozza0211, Manila, Caroledorel, annayang, ilka, Ororo Munroe, Dook, Moo112, pame-65, Leite, lesh2004, clbmed02, kelseyraye, daisy, natalia murillo valderrama, CésarSeguro, Muppetcanfly1995, frelon71, Gosia1230, pablo94, teto, PC_59, ferjaacu, azteca_1990, Kerol, wenneke, Edyta, Allie, crazy4music, jhornjr, manu23, Thecolourofmylove, Daniel1997, didierclaudine, Waltermz, powerofdream0903, lllBeautifulll, Adeline, Griffin02, emilycelinexo, tony58, sangstar, Sasha M, Stevie-v, katie82000, beelee, JanaCelinefan, Celi, Calilly, Timster, superstar85ca, Mercy066, formule, anandyra.pastry@gmail.com, mmanuzzi, jeff74, Celine D, roro, neil1981, xrimiou, emiliejolie, juank_m22, J-Man, Slim Shady, CILF, Lizzy, celinefan1991, chassyeah, Bahriye, guitarralopez, meekalo, adancing, Miha, shelby500, pisces0384, vignola, bednarzyk, MistaChanel, Cafe67, ChristaStojkovic, Jessyka, BornToBeLikeCeline, moonshinenight, Va_D, hidden_ego, gsty15, celinedionfan1, OnlyCeline, Voleceline, cfan, cher&celinefan, onlymist, jess, jacwar58, mrkase, Neddo, cgscgs, Tyler1991, jjlovescéline, Scrow, xxmatthewxx, Peter12345, Si J'etais Quelqu'un, sunnyday, Sweetceline, Data_, Austinadk, SuperLove4Celine, Yakir, sorondoeli, marif, DU_ard_o, eugen, alvaap24, 1096493898, Lotty, Boy, robaboudi, bhzquebec, tessika, Yentl Anchel, chawatak, zohre61, new_cedi, Leda, mdion2006, Online Karaoke Pro, remykyes, Cheri Marie, zuiderheide, vality, Kong, daneeeee, soleil, SGo, Sja, mamum2009, célinedionfan_16, nanazzinha, meanttofly, tonybower, Emi1, ceshama, brujocrow, lucassfilho, SantiagoColorado, Bralo20, fikus1, maddy05, ehild, Kaiser, infiniti, Herman, djgrg, iancobb, geradion, CelineRox, Anisoara, 2fat2fly, christhiel79, tiniann88, mbox1974, patrik, neener00200, Ejion, TomH., CELINEFAN01, Dionism, ZoraSourit, celine_sender, dkelly509, fidalguia, tellnarak, JohnBxl, blueangel92, incognito, *Daniel, violet, kevincheung410, minniemare5, Del, lnde3, flutefreak, Jamieb12321, Ann_Jane, mkyni, ludrice974, Cheska, Caledor, zuv, Felifel55, explosives124, CelinesLegs, littleames, carthal, andreaaas, dj4celine, xyladecor, nadeennoody, Lina, mjlinsights, fcofiusa, woodstock, kmonline, Rebecca90, Mattie, libertate, Pangloss76, Gabriel Joseph, celcris, Like_Glitter, enno2007, izadolphin, Laura Céline, dedeu3, alan30200, NicoNV, béné, rgomezric, GIULIETTA, Millanneinc, bourque222, Ashane, rpima, toiowo, rathnakumar, Cuquito, Melissa_Pijpelink, buckwheat116, sanclercc1, bogris, Gregou69, Cheryll, CelineD_fan, celinemad, zygabad, sandra_88, romain, Clarisa Meroone, CDELMR, ShvurloV, nadeen, inesilla, jordgubben, Mohsen5, EmmaCeline, Milan, Ola_Pola, nikko85, ayuba, lbris64, iza, neilpharmd, amelie, salsacolin, mariamagdolna28, tonreG, Rango, averon, LuisMa, frandion, wbgrl99, MyHappyBill, Małgorzata, Bartoromeo95, onix, tahitiCELINEfan, koala44, ansou, MisterLeeC, smash, jackwilson, yiomo, sazzlepop123, Robrules3, Wederson, Quentin, belleanna26, joka123, CaesarCeline, schlumpf79, prsten, Mirage85, J081113, felurial, nature boy, AlberDR2, marko, homerton, nickarthur, Celineforeveranangel, ks1981, CelineVT, atreyou, juicyoranges, azlan, LcMason, luciusbright, araspovic, sailornic, if-you-askedmeto, veroniquelll, guyddavies, LVCeline, browseceline, Lindah1984, Jeffieboi, Strohmer, shadow_of_celine, melanie_cd, c4n4d4, slk9683, Fuzzy, zzylt, CelinesDIVO5, sarah1988, seb68, Coolcat, Esty, khader, Mike--Mtl, wajdi, Brady, Katrien, ShellyDuguay, Wita19, lee, riddimfiyah, wunderbarCéline, bpm45d0, quaizee, Brody-Celine, williammarcelo, mateusgranello, Papoum, kherou, celine5-5, takeachance, Scramasboy, dj_a_rock, sacredceline, nextes, galaxy, jferes2, si2000, Prima_Donna1, Celine's Rose, fanchette, Coronis, R.d Phillips, garçon, ChristinaSky, Moman, aresas, CelineDion-MyLove5, gines, zzzzzzz, Gicedi, Ziggy6583, Melmd, bgcalde, muzboy98, nandiko13, Brad2_2, lyne1, cat39, dexler, JustinPerik, Triny, ihelenasantos, Jennifer, idanwcd, sangue_83, Costa Santos, peterharrison, Nikosn17, hanna, ronpaola, Simon, cekmin, soheil, Marchie, smw, CelineDionFanatic, marckvls, mareti, Asik-Celine20, mattia, Yangedd, Monsoonmoon, pralka, jwpcelineforever, jfgenest, blueblazers90, farrad, whispers4ever, ch3v4li3r, bfhb, forhugo, hussienessam, VirginieGago, QueenCeline87, axy138, MartaMaria, cdt2u, senator1903, cosmintelescu88, beautyroses, Onyx, Dawnyt, naruto, Flaca, donpi86, celinedionfanx, blue_rush14, CARMEN CANEPARO, jojo16, Miguel&Justin, DIMITRA KONTOU, kferraz7, Lharasatie Kinanti Asaga, Tommy13, CelinedionHUGEfan, abdou, melanie73, celinemagicsingle, marco89, gafsa, Infatuatedgrl, Claudette, paradox, TEREFUNKEN, Litsas, B.R.K, Hahahow, Eichaa, Eduardo Max, Sylwiamaster, shahil, sanja1, venezia7, praetka, preciousillusions2012, Louise Burnett, Bellamy, tomble10th, madirish, Stefanie, mike_z, liuchunwei, zbooo, dionicfan, Teodora, SarayDion, bsj1701, Amethystj, Dylan Callender, riobeard11, Julian, dj_Tom, celinedream, Noid Enilec, nippyfan1978, helenlee1019, William2005, Fanxiaoqiang, vr6chickbeenfound, Stuart2007, Celine_2533, nano, Love,

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy