Jump to content

NCIS


celinedioniloveyou

Recommended Posts

Posted

Do any of you watch this prog? I got hooked on it..never missed a episode..I loved the interaction between Kate & Dinozo ( not sure how you spell that )

 

Then on the final episode..when Kate got shot...I was mortified... I kept saying to myself..this must be someones dream...when the new series starts Kate will still be there...but now having seen trailers of the new series it looks like Kate has gone..

 

I've got to say that it will lose a bit of it's magic for me now...Kate was great...I hope we get to find out why she had to be killed off...

God look after you Celine Dion and all your family & friends you are a wonderful gift and I am truly blessed and lucky enough to have been around from 1968 to today to witness you blossom into a national treasure................. much love always xxxx
Posted

i do watch this program :D Kate and Dinozzo's endless arguements are just comical :laughing:

 

WHAT??? Kate got shot??? dang...my version must be dang old :mdr: maybe shes tired of acting Kate :( so she got killed off

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i do watch NCIS too

actually am a mod on a site about it (outing myself right now)

 

did you know that it is actually a spin off from JAG.....

nice series too if you ask me

 

(been a macandharmshipper all the way)

 

ok now i ´m talking too much

 

NCIS rocks :xmas_wink:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
Our series must be old too coz Kate hasn't gotten shot, yet. I also watch this but i'm not fanatical about it, I prefer CSI: Las Vegas, hence my signature :in_love: :in_love: :blushing: Edited by Shonah
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Posted
Our series must be old too coz Kate hasn't gotten shot, yet.  I also watch this but i'm not fanatical about it, I prefer CSI: Las Vegas, hence my signature :in_love:  :in_love:  :blushing:

 

i love CSI as well :P and CSI Miami. but i hate the NY series :lmao:

Posted
Our series must be old too coz Kate hasn't gotten shot, yet.  I also watch this but i'm not fanatical about it, I prefer CSI: Las Vegas, hence my signature :in_love:  :in_love:  :blushing:

 

i love CSI as well :P and CSI Miami. but i hate the NY series :lmao:

 

I only love CSI: Las Vegas. Catherine Willows :in_love: (marg helgenberger) is my favourite character, who's yours? :confused: I've only seen one episode of CSI Miami and only one of CSI New York but didn't exactly get hooked, but the CSI Miami did have a lot more thinking to do. :msn-wink:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Posted
Our series must be old too coz Kate hasn't gotten shot, yet.  I also watch this but i'm not fanatical about it, I prefer CSI: Las Vegas, hence my signature :in_love:  :in_love:  :blushing:

 

i love CSI as well :P and CSI Miami. but i hate the NY series :lmao:

 

I only love CSI: Las Vegas. Catherine Willows :in_love: (marg helgenberger) is my favourite character, who's yours? :confused: I've only seen one episode of CSI Miami and only one of CSI New York but didn't exactly get hooked, but the CSI Miami did have a lot more thinking to do. :msn-wink:

 

for CSI: Vegas i like Catherine as well :P for CSI Miami: Calleigh and Horatio :wub: too bad Speed got shot off the series :xmas_dry:

  • 3 years later...
Posted

I love this show :clap:

 

 

McAbby and Tva forever :wub:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/DrNeelaRasgotra/NCIS/AMsig.png
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I watch every episode of this show I love it :w00t:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...