Celine's Wife Posted January 22, 2006 at 10:45 PM Author Posted January 22, 2006 at 10:45 PM Blanche: I treat my body like a temple.Sophia: Yeah, open to everyone! Day or night! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:01 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:01 AM I'm tired..... hehehe ZZZZZZzzz Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:40 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:40 AM Blanche: I treat my body like a temple.Sophia: Yeah, open to everyone! Day or night! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:53 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:53 AM I'm sleeeeeeeepy.... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted January 23, 2006 at 07:58 AM Author Posted January 23, 2006 at 07:58 AM Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:05 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:05 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:48 AM Author Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:48 AM PASS SOME OF THAT OVER HERE! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:50 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:50 AM PASS SOME OF THAT OVER HERE!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sure..http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/musik/b010.gif Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:45 AM Author Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:45 AM WOOO-HOOO Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Krys Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:11 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:11 PM a round of booz for everyone! Quote
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:15 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:15 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:16 PM btw, i think i forgot where i put the booz Quote
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:20 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:20 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:51 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:51 PM Thank god I know where I keep my beer and liquor storage Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:56 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:56 PM i only remember where i keep the coffee and soft drinks Quote
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:08 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:08 PM I should be working..but look what I'm doing...SPAM SPAM SPAM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:11 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:11 PM i should be doing my homework but im spamming as well Quote
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:15 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:15 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:16 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:16 PM damn! i've been spamming alot today Quote
nano Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:29 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 01:29 PM me too Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:43 PM Ohh... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:43 PM Happy......... ! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:44 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:44 PM Day!!!!!!! lol Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:44 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:44 PM OOhh happy day!!!! WOW LoL Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:44 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:44 PM Amazing day!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
raluca Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:05 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:05 PM cool day today! does that make any sense? no, no i haven't been drinking but if u got some red wine gimme a bit Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
raluca Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:07 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:07 PM chante c'est ta vieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Lina Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:13 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:13 PM please.. somebody bring me some cold really cold.... I'm melting here.. it was like 40C something up today - I just know that today was the hottest day of the summer so far. Air conditioner is my salvation! lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You can have as much cold air as you ever want from here. Feel free to come and take it with you I won´t miss it, I hate cold Can I get a little piece of your hot air? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh yeha go ahead!!! hehe Feel at home!!!! Enjoy the HOT air.... lol Thank you for the cold!!! lol Send by Fedex please.... lol lmao or take the Harry Potter magic boots... lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for the HOT air I really need it! I´d like to have it by airmail, could you arrange the plane? My HARRY POTTER MAGIC OWL EDVARD will bring my extremely cold air to you any second lol Enjoy! This is a gooooooooooood day I´m happy! Quote ~Through the darkness and good timesI knew I´d make it throughAnd the world thought I had it allBut I was waiting for you.~
tativale Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:24 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:24 PM You're welcome!!! lmao hUhauHauhUahuah Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.