Fuzzy Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM Posted October 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0LTsvTnJs Aired tonight. 7 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Koolan Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM Great interview. There will be part 2 tomorrow. 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DionFanAlways Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM Enjoyed it, Thanks 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM (edited) Secret about RC that's so cute... I'm sure he's thrilled his mother is talking about him in interviews like that. Lol Edited October 2, 2013 at 12:11 AM by Del 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
ehild Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM Ooohhhh....I wonder what her secret is about RC? Poor kid! Lol Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM (edited) Secret about RC that's so cute... I'm sure he's thrilled his mother is talking about him in interviews like that. LolThe boy is definitely not going to have secrets. Edited October 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM Secret about RC that's so cute... I'm sure he's thrilled his mother is talking about him in interviews like that. Lolat 13 years old.....oh my god. i think she'll hear about it 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chocolatechip15 Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM (edited) "Is there a real Sia and a fake Sia?" She cracks me up at least once in every interview!! So curious about why she was singing Treat Her Like a Lady! I'm thinking the "secret" about RC will probably be no big deal. They're usually pretty careful about what they reveal about the kids . .the stuff she's said in the past has been pretty basic (he's good at school, likes sports, and is going through a "cool" phase, like every other 12 year old, ever.) Edited October 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM by chocolatechip15 1 Quote
IamDavid Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:34 AM (edited) It will be a new girlfriend;-) Edited October 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM by IamDavid 2 Quote
québecflower Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM she 's got more a french accent when she talks with him, do you think? 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 12:56 AM (edited) she 's got more a french accent when she talks with him, do you think?Yes, even when he has interviewed her previously. She's comfortable with him, that makes a difference maybe. Edited October 2, 2013 at 01:00 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted October 2, 2013 at 01:03 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 01:03 AM he speaks french perfectly hmself, and she knows him . He is the son of Brian Mulroney, the ex prime minister of Canada. but i was not sure about the accent, even to me she was sounding very french. Thanks 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 2, 2013 at 01:18 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 01:18 AM Wow great interview. I can't wait to see the second part of this. Wow it's great that we are seeing some great stuff coming out of this press conference. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
littleames Posted October 2, 2013 at 01:41 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 01:41 AM "There's a few things I leave for those kids, ya know" Loved that lol! 4 Quote
quaizee Posted October 2, 2013 at 02:27 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 02:27 AM Ooohhhh....I wonder what her secret is about RC? Poor kid! Lol The oldspice deodorant RC will remember his teenager era all because her mother's interviews 6 Quote
littleames Posted October 2, 2013 at 03:04 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 03:04 AM The oldspice deodorant RC will remember his teenager era all because her mother's interviewsAt least everyone will know he smells good!! 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted October 2, 2013 at 05:10 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 05:10 AM Somebody send the link of this interview to Perez! Hehehe Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted October 2, 2013 at 06:36 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 06:36 AM Can't believe she knew about the Beyonce fan situation lol ...I think she is more informed about what goes on around than what she leads us to believe Can't wait for the second part of this!! 5 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 2, 2013 at 07:19 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 07:19 AM One thing I noticed and that I didn't like was the fact that she isn't talking about the album as much as she talked about 'Sans Attendre' during the presentation of the album to the media in Terrebonne last year... No wonder her French albums are stronger and much more solid than her English ones... 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Davey84 Posted October 2, 2013 at 07:58 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 07:58 AM (edited) Can't believe she knew about the Beyonce fan situation lol ...I think she is more informed about what goes on around than what she leads us to believe Can't wait for the second part of this!! haha that's what I was thinking too! She might not do the parties, but I am sure she's into all the gossip! One thing I noticed and that I didn't like was the fact that she isn't talking about the album as much as she talked about 'Sans Attendre' during the presentation of the album to the media in Terrebonne last year... No wonder her French albums are stronger and much more solid than her English ones... It all depends on the questions... I've said it a 1000 times... she responds to the questions asked!Anyway we've only just seen 2 snippits of interviews! Maybe they aren't allowed to reveal everything just yet! BTW It's kinda logical that they ask Céline about Britney... Céline is the Queen of Vegas after all! And people want to her approve Britney's arrival! Edited October 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM by Davey84 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
manu23 Posted October 2, 2013 at 07:59 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 07:59 AM (edited) Can't believe she knew about the Beyonce fan situation lol ...I think she is more informed about what goes on around than what she leads us to believe Celine likes to play the "I don't care" or "I don't know anything" cards but she is not stupid, for sure she knows everything that is going on in showbusiness and everything that is said about her. She should actually start saying she cares a lot about #1 and success, because sure she does Edited October 2, 2013 at 07:59 AM by manu23 5 Quote
LuisMa Posted October 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM Thank you for sharing! Can't wait for part 2! 1 Quote
stevo Posted October 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM She looks very in control and happy love her impression of Beyoncé in Fan!! 2 Quote
Shaun Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM She is looking amazing just now. I too also think that Celine is more "switched on" than we think. Whenever she gets asked a "showbiz" question she always knows what they are talking about and has an answer. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM Lol! Her impression of "and she can take the fan, kkkzz" (however you spell that sound she makes) 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted October 2, 2013 at 05:24 PM Posted October 2, 2013 at 05:24 PM haha that's what I was thinking too! She might not do the parties, but I am sure she's into all the gossip! She did have a tabloid magazine in the car with her once Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 2, 2013 at 05:38 PM Posted October 2, 2013 at 05:38 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG0LTsvTnJs Aired tonight.I love when he interviews Celine. Not only is he hot as HELL, but they have good chemistry and it's always very friendly. It will be a new girlfriend;-)My thoughts, EXACTLY! 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Fuzzy Posted October 2, 2013 at 09:14 PM Author Posted October 2, 2013 at 09:14 PM Lol! Her impression of "and she can take the fan, kkkzz" (however you spell that sound she makes) Hilarious I love when he interviews Celine. Not only is he hot as HELL, but they have good chemistry and it's always very friendly.I agree!!! 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
mebe Posted October 2, 2013 at 09:58 PM Posted October 2, 2013 at 09:58 PM Can't believe she knew about the Beyonce fan situation lol ...I think she is more informed about what goes on around than what she leads us to believe Can't wait for the second part of this!! Hahaha I thought the same. I was surprised about that fact! Quote
Popular Post Fuzzy Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM Author Popular Post Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM Part 2. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gdgWuyeH8 8 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.