Jump to content

Live in memphis VHS, The unrealesed videos


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

This show was broadcast on TV in Europe and in USA but the 2 versions were different and the most important ,some video were shown only on Tv and not on the Vhs... :huh:

So do you know what were the unrealesed videos of this show??

Posted
River Deep Mountain High is the only song missed on VHS, I think.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I heard about Calling you and Regarde moi ,but i am not sure
Posted
Hmmmm.... I have no clue ....... :ermm:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

I heard about Falling Into You (which is clear since it was the FIY tour too...)

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
I recorded it from HBO in Argentina, and it had "river deep, mountain high" and "le ballet" is complete. For some reason, in the vhs it's edited.
Posted
River Deep Mountain High is the only song missed on VHS, I think.

 

really?? :o so bad~~~

 

i don't think it was broadcast on US television

 

of course not in China television :ermm:

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted
I taped it off the original broadcast on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) way back in Nov. 97 (but I lost the tape) and RDMH was shown, but I don't remember if Le Ballet was complete or not. I don't think FIY was sung - for some reason after she concluded her Asian tour in early 97, that song was taken off the playlist - all reviews and the Berlin bootleg from after that time indicate she didn't sing it. Strange since that's the song after which the tour is named.
Posted
I have the actual VHS tape that was recorded from the CBC. Someone sent it to me in 97 soon after it was aired - commericals and all! haha . RDMH is on it...and oddly enough, it was entitled Celine Dion: The Concert... not Live in Memphis...Again, another example of Sony's inabitlity to make up their minds. ::::Coughs A NEW DAY Aheemm:::: lol
Posted
Oh, and one more thing... with the deletion of RDMH...also went some funny dialogue with the audience. I think after singing it, she was talking about how they're all going to be on television and her voice went up in excitement haha. Then she pointed to a girl in the audience and said, "Oh, did you see that!? Did you see what she did...when i said we're going to be on television, she, " and then proceeded to make hand gestures signaling fixing her hair and applying make up hahah. And did a few, "you go girl!" shouts I wish they had inlcluded this on the actual Live in Memphis tape.
Posted
I've NEVER seen this show in my life :down:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
yeah i got this on taped too which they showed here in 1998 i think in New Zealand.. and i taped it.. i still got it but... the quality is just alright

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
i'm gonna upload River deep mountain high soon.... today or tomorrow..

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Cutting out sucks!

 

See Ya!

Rodrigo.:)

Edited by Rodrigo in Brazil.:)

See Ya!

Rodrigo.:)

Posted
thanks :bye1:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

River Deep Mountain High (Live In Memphis) posted in Multimedia section.

and we'll post the FULL long version of Le Ballet from Live In Memphis concert later. :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
So are everybody sure that River deep is the only unrealesed video???What about regarde moi and Calling you :ermm: Edited by faris
Posted
even if Celine sang Regarde-Moi and Calling You in Memphis, it hasn't been broardcasted ever, so no one has them.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
WOOT for missing parts :clap: :P

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

i'll upload more talk from celine before RDMH... (the talk after we all gonna be on TV)...

and just before she start sang RDMH she said "Let's do some music"....

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...