Jump to content

NEW PHOTOS: Celine filming new video in New York


Recommended Posts

Posted
:shocking: second time she was in New York without us knowing :cry: that's less than 2 miles from my home. Why can't Celine be on some tv shows while she's here?? :wacko:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

wow.good news.

we seldom see her leaves Las Vegas since A New Day show.

each time she leaves,it will bring some good news for us. :D

Posted
she wont "waste" appearing on tv shows now that she has nothing to promote...she'll be all over the media soon .
Posted

OMG A new videoclip !!!! :w00t:

 

This is The beginning of the year of Céline Dion laydies and gentlemen! B)

 

By the wy: is her cell or ipod in gold? :P

Posted
:shocking: second time she was in New York without us knowing :cry: that's less than 2 miles from my home. Why can't Celine be on some tv shows while she's here??  :wacko:

 

Vic, I'm going out tonight on stalker duty. You coming with me?? Maybe we can check out the Sony recording studio...its in the west 50's somewhere, right?

 

This is so frustrating. I mean she's right here! Literally blocks away from my apt and there's really nothing I can do about it. I just want to meet her, say hello and thank you....thats all! :(

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
:shocking: second time she was in New York without us knowing :cry: that's less than 2 miles from my home. Why can't Celine be on some tv shows while she's here??  :wacko:

 

Vic, I'm going out tonight on stalker duty. You coming with me?? Maybe we can check out the Sony recording studio...its in the west 50's somewhere, right?

 

This is so frustrating. I mean she's right here! Literally blocks away from my apt and there's really nothing I can do about it. I just want to meet her, say hello and thank you....thats all! :(

I think the best thing to do is to make yourself some pals at that Sony studio, so they'd tell you when she's coming to town...:)

Posted
1st shot of the video...surrounding new york buildings - we can clearly see Tal having his head out of a window looking in the wrong direction :P
Posted

Whhooooo thank you for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 

I thought she was going to take a rest... lol :)

 

She's so cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
1st shot of the video...surrounding new york buildings - we can clearly see Tal having his head out of a window looking in the wrong direction :P

 

her head :msn-wink:

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

oops you're right :P (as if there was any chance you wouldn't be right about it lol)

 

sry :blushing:

Posted
lol! its ok ;)

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

Aww, this is so exciting! :w00t:

 

Tal go find her, and take your camera with you, I wanna see more pics! :lol:

Posted

Nice pictures, thanks! She looks like she in deep thought about something, probably about how cold it was that day.

 

^_^

Posted
Nice pictures, thanks! She looks like she in deep thought about something, probably about how cold it was that day.

 

^_^

 

Its in the upper 20's but its really windy.

 

:down:

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Nice pictures, thanks! She looks like she in deep thought about something, probably about how cold it was that day.

 

^_^

 

Or she's talking to RC.. :giggle:

 

Tal, we're sending you on a mission.... :msn-wink:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Nice pictures, thanks! She looks like she in deep thought about something, probably about how cold it was that day.

 

^_^

 

Or she's talking to RC.. :giggle:

 

Tal, we're sending you on a mission.... :msn-wink:

 

yep, absolutely girlfriend you're our spie :P

Posted
great!!!!!!!!!1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Nice pictures, thanks! She looks like she in deep thought about something, probably about how cold it was that day.

 

^_^

 

Or she's talking to RC.. :giggle:

 

Tal, we're sending you on a mission.... :msn-wink:

 

A mission I'm happy to go on! I'd even ask her to sing part of the new song and record it with my phone or something. But I can't go on a mission without knowing anything. Mathias you're the Omni-Celine-icient! Can't you get some more info for me to go on?

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

Awww :D

 

She carries the biggest handbags! :giggle: :giggle:

Posted
yeahh this should be a scandal!! how the hell her bodyguards let her carry it , she is CELINE DION :giggle:
Posted
maybe her bodyguards can put on her clothes and makeup :P to make her life easier !!!
Posted
This is so exciting. I am so excited about this Celine year. I bet she is recording the first French single video.
Posted
maybe her bodyguards can put on her clothes and makeup :P to make her life easier !!!

 

they r already doing it every night in caesars palace :msn-tongue:

Posted
She's so beautifuL! :D
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...