karatedude317 Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:35 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:35 AM I looked in the multimedia section. Either I'm blind, or it wasn't posted yet. Where is it? Quote
Bellamy Posted February 21, 2005 at 02:28 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 02:28 AM I looked in the multimedia section. Either I'm blind, or it wasn't posted yet. Where is it?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>check carefully, find All Time Greatest Love Songs (BBC1, 19-Feb-2005) post.maybe cause there're many new topics there, so you can't find it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
karatedude317 Posted February 21, 2005 at 03:58 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 03:58 AM Sorry Bellamy! I did find it but it WON'T WORK. If it were in MPEG format I think it would, the format that it is on plays on my quicktime player, and not my AOL media player like the other files here do, so I can't watch this Quote
Bellamy Posted February 21, 2005 at 04:03 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 04:03 AM Sorry Bellamy! I did find it but it WON'T WORK. If it were in MPEG format I think it would, the format that it is on plays on my quicktime player, and not my AOL media player like the other files here do, so I can't watch this <{POST_SNAPBACK}>it's SVCD. read the how to play SVCD guide carefully.http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=289 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
karatedude317 Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:57 PM Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:57 PM I tried all of that, I guess I'll have to live without the video Quote
Bellamy Posted February 21, 2005 at 02:46 PM Posted February 21, 2005 at 02:46 PM I tried all of that, I guess I'll have to live without the video <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think so. at least VLC player should work. if you still can't, that's your computer problem. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.