Jump to content

2008: The Year of Céline Dion


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh I really wish she will not forget Philippines!!!

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
I can only hope she will come to Romania... :) or at least Hungary 'cause it's closer.

mexico please!! :innocent:

av-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gif

av-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gifav-7830.gif

 

:confused: what's wrong with green day??or why did you add the pic?? :unsure: you like green day too? :whistling:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

I hope she'll visit Thailand again. I was only 1 when she came. But if she start touring in 2008, I might be studying in USA at the moment! I hope I won't miss her A New Day Concerts in Las Vegas. :shocking:

 

 

:angel:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...