ScaryTV Posted November 7, 2006 at 05:04 AM Posted November 7, 2006 at 05:04 AM I am curious to know how popular Celine's music with regards to Japanese fans. I am sure that some Celine fans over there have a piece of her in their hearts. P.S. Before I saw her April 30th show, a saw a few Japanese people attend her April 29th show, which was nice to see. Quote
Love, Posted November 7, 2006 at 05:13 AM Posted November 7, 2006 at 05:13 AM (edited) There will always be Japanese people attending Celine's show.ACTUALLY, there WILL ALWAYS BE Japanese people in Vegas, San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, and all the tourist spots in the world!!! Cheers to my Japanese friends! Edited November 7, 2006 at 05:13 AM by Love, Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted November 7, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 12:16 PM I lived in Japan for 2 years and met lots of people who love here music. There are also a lot of Japanese fan sites dedicated to her. I think she has a huge fan base over there. I`d like to know the statistics. How many albums she has sold in different countries?Specifically Japan, South Africa and the UK.Anyone have this info? Quote
AdamTokyo Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:02 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:02 PM I've been staying here in Japan for more than three years now (I study here.) and most of my Japanese friends know who Celine is. But I have to admit that Celine is no longer as popular as during her FIY and LTAL period a decade ago. "To Love You More" became the biggest hit (foreign language song) ever in Japan after "What A Feeling" during the 80's. "Be The Man" was a success here too but was not as big as TLYM. (Just recall the fact that Celine did sing it in Japanese.) As for the data of her records sales in Japan, I think one of our members did post it some time ago here in this forum. Check it out. Quote
Bellamy Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:16 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:16 PM I`d like to know the statistics. How many albums she has sold in different countries?Specifically Japan, South Africa and the UK.Anyone have this info?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...ndpost&p=339671 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ryandion25 Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:20 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:20 PM To Love You More,Japanese friends. Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
ahmed Posted November 7, 2006 at 03:05 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 03:05 PM celine have a lot of fans everywhere Quote
lauracd Posted November 7, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 06:35 PM celine have a lot of fans everywhere <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You are right!All over the world!But did she record other songs in Japanese or only Be the man? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.