Koolan Posted November 5, 2006 at 11:07 PM Posted November 5, 2006 at 11:07 PM Yes, I work for a magazine here in Romania so that's where I got them from. It's a beautiful press presentation, I will post hi-q scans when I have time to go to my friend Andreea Just hold on.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that's awesome! thanks so much. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JP Posted November 6, 2006 at 01:35 AM Posted November 6, 2006 at 01:35 AM OMG, thank you so very much!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Leone Posted November 6, 2006 at 05:50 AM Posted November 6, 2006 at 05:50 AM Really kind of you, thanks!If you only had the picture from "notes" too.. Quote
WendyB Posted November 6, 2006 at 09:11 AM Posted November 6, 2006 at 09:11 AM Thank you for these - they're really lovely Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 6, 2006 at 11:10 AM Posted November 6, 2006 at 11:10 AM i have2 HQ pics for the belong though Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
songbird Posted November 6, 2006 at 01:13 PM Author Posted November 6, 2006 at 01:13 PM ?!... Could you please post those too? *** There is no chance for me to get hi-q photos of Notes, as there was no serious promotion campaign for it in Romania. Maybe "Belong", but I don't know - I will try! Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
cdt2u Posted November 6, 2006 at 05:40 PM Posted November 6, 2006 at 05:40 PM Thank you sooo much! Quote
Celine_2533 Posted November 8, 2006 at 05:23 AM Posted November 8, 2006 at 05:23 AM Nice! I love those pics so muchthanks Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
Johana Posted November 8, 2006 at 11:08 AM Posted November 8, 2006 at 11:08 AM great huge pics,thx Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
celinefanonline Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:13 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 10:13 PM here's the HG pic of belonghttp://img481.imageshack.us/img481/9985/cdpbpicbos7.th.jpg http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6640/cdpbpic2btu5.th.jpg i also have one really big pic of the second pic but it's like 3 mb....... anyone know where i can upload it Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Bellamy Posted November 8, 2006 at 11:26 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 11:26 PM i also have one really big pic of the second pic but it's like 3 mb....... anyone know where i can upload it<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Please upload to rapidshare, and I'd add it to our Gallery. Thanks. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
genbidi1 Posted January 24, 2011 at 02:51 AM Posted January 24, 2011 at 02:51 AM what's the difference between the GOLD & BLUE Enchanting? Quote GENNI B.
Dionesque Posted January 24, 2011 at 06:43 PM Posted January 24, 2011 at 06:43 PM what's the difference between the GOLD & BLUE Enchanting? I'm not sure but I think the "Enchanting" perfums that were sold in gold package were the promotional ones sold with a golden ring. At lleast that what I've got back then. The colours on the items (deo spray & shower gel) were always blue, I guess.Hope this helps you. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
genbidi1 Posted January 25, 2011 at 05:07 AM Posted January 25, 2011 at 05:07 AM ok gr8 thanks Quote GENNI B.
NancyxxM Posted January 28, 2011 at 03:08 PM Posted January 28, 2011 at 03:08 PM thankyou the photos are stunning Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
Julia Posted January 29, 2011 at 06:01 PM Posted January 29, 2011 at 06:01 PM Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/al7n6awi/Celine%20Dion/CelineDion0153.jpg Oh how I love you baby baby baby baby
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.