Jump to content

Celine will appear on Billboard Music Awards 2006


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well that will be a nice birthday gift!

 

I can't wait for this! :D

Posted

I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not (I didn't feel like wading through all the posts to find out), but if you're going to be in the Las Vegas area on the day of the show you can register to be a Seat Filler for the show by going to www.SeatFiller.com.

 

This site is legit. I was able to attend the 2004 World Music Awards for free when Celine got her Diamond Award through them. I even got to sit in Usher's seat when he got up to get an award, and was also seen on TV. I also was lucky enough to get moved all the way to the pit section where I was lucky enough to shake the hand of Latifa, the then best selling female artist in Africa.

 

Just thought you guys might wanna know.

 

...Joe...

Posted (edited)
I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not (I didn't feel like wading through all the posts to find out), but if you're going to be in the Las Vegas area on the day of the show you can register to be a Seat Filler for the show by going to www.SeatFiller.com.

 

This site is legit.  I was able to attend the 2004 World Music Awards for free when Celine got her Diamond Award through them.  I even got to sit in Usher's seat when he got up to get an award, and was also seen on TV.  I also was lucky enough to get moved all the way to the pit section where I was lucky enough to shake the hand of Latifa, the then best selling female artist in Africa.

 

Just thought you guys might wanna know.

 

...Joe...

 

That's neat! B)

 

 

Here's from the Q&A from the site that craked me up!

Can I talk with the celebrities ?

 

Do not speak to talent unless they speak to you. Approaching the talent could cause for removal from the theater.

 

 

DO NOT SPEAK TO TALENT? :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Edited by Love,
Posted

If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this.....

 

 

...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after

Posted
If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this.....

 

 

...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after

 

THAT WAS ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENING for CELINE!

Posted
Oh great, that's so coool!!

Can't wait to see the dress! :P

 

me too lol

 

:kicking: I doubt she's gonna perform this year. I hope her look will be more glamorous than in 2003.

 

ATW album was released in 1999 so she performed the single and in 2003, there was One Heart but she did not perform at all. This year, there is no new album plus she's just scheduled to make an appearance so I highly doubt there will be a performance.

 

i agree! i dont think she'll perform

Posted

As expected, shes gonna present a award and this is amazing!!

 

I cant wait to see how they're gonna introduce her to present the award. I do love when they say "the true superstrar in music" or sths like this ehhe

AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted (edited)
I can´t wait to see that !! Edited by Paulinha Dion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
Posted (edited)
If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this.....

 

 

...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after

 

THAT WAS ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENING for CELINE!

 

 

 

Yessssssssss... :)

Celine looked and talked in SUCH a cute manner there!! :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

 

thanks to swm for the link :flowers:

Edited by celinedrop

**How did you know that I would play the part?

I must have I made it clear right from the start**

Posted
If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this.....

 

 

...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after

 

THAT WAS ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENING for CELINE!

 

 

 

Yessssssssss... :)

Celine looked and talked in SUCH a cute manner there!! :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

 

thanks to swm for the link :flowers:

 

I know...she was so genuine and very "comfortable" accepting those awards! She won about everything there was to win in those days....probably now she looks back on it and realizes how much she's accomplished!

Posted

Gosh, they're really making this a BIG DEAL to have Celine make a special appearance at the Billboard Awards this year! :giggle: :giggle:

 

Rene: "Make sure Celine is at the top of the list or else she ain't showin' up!"

Posted

I'm not complaining I'm glad she'll be on, but to not sing really sucks. This would have been a perfect opportunity for her to sing with him after or before presenting him with the award. I'm glad they chose her to present though when they could have picked anyone else from the album. Plus on the duet special that Tony is doing, I don't think she'll even be on that! Two wasted opporunitites for her to perform this spectacular song live! Imagine hearing those notes live!

 

Well for now that's all we'll be able to do, imagine.

Posted
I'm not complaining I'm glad she'll be on, but to not sing really sucks. This would have been a perfect opportunity for her to sing with him after or before presenting him with the award. I'm glad they chose her to present though when they could have picked anyone else from the album. Plus on the duet special that Tony is doing, I don't think she'll even be on that! Two wasted opporunitites for her to perform this spectacular song live! Imagine hearing those notes live!

 

Well for now that's all we'll be able to do, imagine.

 

Well, it makes perfect sense for her to present him the award in the place that she pretty much is THE queen of currently.

 

Also, it's a nice way for her to make another contribution to him since she probably won't be on that special. Although, I agree this would have been a great chance to sing the song....

Posted
I agree. Somebody with some common sense needs to plan these programs for once! Maybe we can get ourselves on the board somehow!
Posted
I'm expecting Celine to look super hot and elegant at this event! :flowers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...