smw Posted November 8, 2006 at 04:27 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 04:27 PM Well that will be a nice birthday gift! I can't wait for this! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:01 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:01 AM I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not (I didn't feel like wading through all the posts to find out), but if you're going to be in the Las Vegas area on the day of the show you can register to be a Seat Filler for the show by going to www.SeatFiller.com. This site is legit. I was able to attend the 2004 World Music Awards for free when Celine got her Diamond Award through them. I even got to sit in Usher's seat when he got up to get an award, and was also seen on TV. I also was lucky enough to get moved all the way to the pit section where I was lucky enough to shake the hand of Latifa, the then best selling female artist in Africa. Just thought you guys might wanna know. ...Joe... Quote
Love, Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:27 AM Posted November 9, 2006 at 05:27 AM (edited) I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not (I didn't feel like wading through all the posts to find out), but if you're going to be in the Las Vegas area on the day of the show you can register to be a Seat Filler for the show by going to www.SeatFiller.com. This site is legit. I was able to attend the 2004 World Music Awards for free when Celine got her Diamond Award through them. I even got to sit in Usher's seat when he got up to get an award, and was also seen on TV. I also was lucky enough to get moved all the way to the pit section where I was lucky enough to shake the hand of Latifa, the then best selling female artist in Africa. Just thought you guys might wanna know. ...Joe...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's neat! Here's from the Q&A from the site that craked me up!Can I talk with the celebrities ? Do not speak to talent unless they speak to you. Approaching the talent could cause for removal from the theater. DO NOT SPEAK TO TALENT? Edited November 9, 2006 at 05:33 AM by Love, Quote
smw Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:12 PM Posted November 13, 2006 at 06:12 PM If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this..... ...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after Quote
Love, Posted November 14, 2006 at 04:04 AM Posted November 14, 2006 at 04:04 AM If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this..... ...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after<{POST_SNAPBACK}> THAT WAS ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENING for CELINE! Quote
Annabelle Posted November 14, 2006 at 12:25 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 12:25 PM Oh great, that's so coool!!Can't wait to see the dress! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> me too lol I doubt she's gonna perform this year. I hope her look will be more glamorous than in 2003. ATW album was released in 1999 so she performed the single and in 2003, there was One Heart but she did not perform at all. This year, there is no new album plus she's just scheduled to make an appearance so I highly doubt there will be a performance.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree! i dont think she'll perform Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Andrei Dion Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:33 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 09:33 PM As expected, shes gonna present a award and this is amazing!! I cant wait to see how they're gonna introduce her to present the award. I do love when they say "the true superstrar in music" or sths like this ehhe Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Paulinha Dion Posted November 14, 2006 at 11:08 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 11:08 PM (edited) I can´t wait to see that !! Edited November 14, 2006 at 11:10 PM by Paulinha Dion Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
celinedrop Posted November 14, 2006 at 11:21 PM Posted November 14, 2006 at 11:21 PM (edited) If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this..... ...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after<{POST_SNAPBACK}> THAT WAS ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENING for CELINE!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yessssssssss... Celine looked and talked in SUCH a cute manner there!! thanks to swm for the link Edited November 14, 2006 at 11:22 PM by celinedrop Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
smw Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:10 AM Posted November 15, 2006 at 08:10 AM If only this year's Billboard Awards could be like this..... ...but there's always next year and the year after and the year after<{POST_SNAPBACK}> THAT WAS ANOTHER MAGICAL EVENING for CELINE!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yessssssssss... Celine looked and talked in SUCH a cute manner there!! thanks to swm for the link <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I know...she was so genuine and very "comfortable" accepting those awards! She won about everything there was to win in those days....probably now she looks back on it and realizes how much she's accomplished! Quote
Love, Posted November 16, 2006 at 06:31 AM Posted November 16, 2006 at 06:31 AM Gosh, they're really making this a BIG DEAL to have Celine make a special appearance at the Billboard Awards this year! Rene: "Make sure Celine is at the top of the list or else she ain't showin' up!" Quote
karatedude317 Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:12 AM Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:12 AM I'm not complaining I'm glad she'll be on, but to not sing really sucks. This would have been a perfect opportunity for her to sing with him after or before presenting him with the award. I'm glad they chose her to present though when they could have picked anyone else from the album. Plus on the duet special that Tony is doing, I don't think she'll even be on that! Two wasted opporunitites for her to perform this spectacular song live! Imagine hearing those notes live! Well for now that's all we'll be able to do, imagine. Quote
smw Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:22 AM Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:22 AM I'm not complaining I'm glad she'll be on, but to not sing really sucks. This would have been a perfect opportunity for her to sing with him after or before presenting him with the award. I'm glad they chose her to present though when they could have picked anyone else from the album. Plus on the duet special that Tony is doing, I don't think she'll even be on that! Two wasted opporunitites for her to perform this spectacular song live! Imagine hearing those notes live! Well for now that's all we'll be able to do, imagine.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, it makes perfect sense for her to present him the award in the place that she pretty much is THE queen of currently. Also, it's a nice way for her to make another contribution to him since she probably won't be on that special. Although, I agree this would have been a great chance to sing the song.... Quote
karatedude317 Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:31 AM Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:31 AM I agree. Somebody with some common sense needs to plan these programs for once! Maybe we can get ourselves on the board somehow! Quote
Love, Posted November 24, 2006 at 01:56 AM Posted November 24, 2006 at 01:56 AM I'm expecting Celine to look super hot and elegant at this event! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.