VinnyT. Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:50 PM Author Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:50 PM Janet, Fergie, Killers To Rock Billboard AwardsJanet Jackson November 02, 2006, 9:45 AM ET Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.Janet Jackson, Fergie and the Killers are the first acts confirmed to perform at the 2006 Billboard Music Awards, which will air live on Fox Dec. 4 from Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena. Celine Dion, Rihanna, Chris Brown and "American Idol" alums Katharine McPhee and Chris Daughtry will also make appearances. Award finalists, as well as additional performers and the show's host, will be announced in the coming weeks. The show is executive-produced by Greg Sills and Michael Levitt. Bruce Gowers will direct and Wylleen May is the executive in charge of production. The Billboard Music Awards honor the most popular recordings and artists of the year as determined by actual performance on the magazine's weekly charts. Awards finalists will be determined after the close of the chart year in late November. http://www.billboard.com Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:58 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:58 PM My question is: why to appear this year when she has nothing to promote and not next year when she will (maybe) have a new album out (or on the way)? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:13 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:13 PM My question is: why to appear this year when she has nothing to promote and not next year when she will (maybe) have a new album out (or on the way)? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is further proof she won't release an English album in the fall 2007. She will be in Europe promoting the French CD instead. I bet she's on this year cuzz of Tony Bennett. It's always najs to see her around. Renato, http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/groban_cd.html, yes, yes? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Johana Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:22 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:22 PM Celine on Billboard thx for info Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
CSCfan Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:23 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:23 PM Uhm, who's to say she won't be there too next year. Exactly. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:34 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:34 PM Renato, http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/groban_cd.html, yes, yes? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll buy it tomorrow. And even The Swedish are there!!! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:38 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:38 PM Renato, http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/groban_cd.html, yes, yes? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll buy it tomorrow. And even The Swedish are there!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NO WAY!!!!! Where!? Łer? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Andrei Dion Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:40 PM WOW, that's amazing Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Ronny83 Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 07:40 PM Renato, http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/groban_cd.html, yes, yes? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll buy it tomorrow. And even The Swedish are there!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NO WAY!!!!! Where!? Łer? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll post it in the Off Topic section. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
smw Posted November 2, 2006 at 08:11 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 08:11 PM I doubt she's gonna perform this year. I hope her look will be more glamorous than in 2003. ATW album was released in 1999 so she performed the single and in 2003, there was One Heart but she did not perform at all. This year, there is no new album plus she's just scheduled to make an appearance so I highly doubt there will be a performance.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I also hope that she looks classier than she did in 2003. I thought she looked very non-Celine at this award show. I'm sure she's going to look great!!!! If she does in fact sing anything, it will be either a song from her show in Vegas (advertising for it's final year) or a tribute to Tony before she presents his award. Quote
Rain Posted November 3, 2006 at 12:59 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 12:59 AM I'm excited that she's going to appear. It will be ever better if she performs. Quote
kdw123 Posted November 3, 2006 at 01:21 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 01:21 AM I think she should perform "Seduces Me" to promote the AND show with the male dancers. We all know how steamy this number is and sex sells so performing this song with the male dancers could really increase Celine's popularity with the young people. Quote
nico robin Posted November 3, 2006 at 02:07 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 02:07 AM will she perform!?!? I hope so!! and if she does... what will she sing? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i really hope she'll perform!!!!i don't care about the song i just want her to perform!! I bet she will present the award to Tony Bennet. I wish she would perform also, but not IIRTW......and since she doesn't have any new songs right now her and the dancers could do a song from AND like River Deep Mountain High!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that would be grate!!i love the song!! Janet Jackson will appear on 'Billboard' Janet Jackson, Fergie and The Killers will perform at the 2006 Billboard Music awards Dec. 4. The awards air from Las Vegas at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox. Celine Dion, Rihanna, Chris Brown and American Idols Katharine McPhee and Chris Daughtry also are scheduled to appear. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> In 1999, Celine was scheduled to "APPEAR" and she ended up performing. So there's hope.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> fingers crossed....!!!! but anyway i'm coz she will appear Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
rodney2004 Posted November 3, 2006 at 02:48 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 02:48 AM She can still perform to promote her A New Day show in Las Vegas. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
smw Posted November 3, 2006 at 05:55 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 05:55 AM It would be a great idea to perform a new song that will be added to the show before the 2007 taping. This would be an ideal time to show it off to the fans AND test the waters with the song. Quote
René 2 Posted November 3, 2006 at 09:21 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 09:21 AM Well, I hope she'll be clothing as original and modern as the previous time : http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2818/awards38zq8.jpg Quote
one heart Posted November 3, 2006 at 11:49 AM Posted November 3, 2006 at 11:49 AM Great news ... I hope she will sing!!!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
kathyc25 Posted November 3, 2006 at 01:19 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 01:19 PM that`s awsome! I miss seeing her so stuff like this too Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Elaine Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:25 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:25 PM I wish she sang If I ruled the world too!! And I wish this award could be transmited here in Brazil too! lol Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
stevo Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:32 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:32 PM I hope she doesn't sing IIRTW- I want something dramatic and showy, not something sleepy cup-of-hot-milk-before-bedtime. People won't go "whaoh, that was amazing" if she sings IIRTW. In my humble opinion, I would yawn Quote
mirage Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:46 PM Posted November 3, 2006 at 08:46 PM My question is: why to appear this year when she has nothing to promote and not next year when she will (maybe) have a new album out (or on the way)? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> who says she will be not there next year? Quote
kdw123 Posted November 4, 2006 at 02:13 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 02:13 AM I think she should perform "Seduces Me" to promote the AND show with the male dancers. We all know how steamy this number is and sex sells so performing this song with the male dancers could really increase Celine's popularity with the young people.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I still like the "Seduce Me" idea, but I also just remembered that she recently recorded "I Knew You Love Me". Maybe she will sing this song at the award show? Quote
Koolan Posted November 4, 2006 at 02:18 AM Posted November 4, 2006 at 02:18 AM I just found out that the Billboard Music Awards will be broadcasted in HD (High Definition) choose your clothes wisely Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
whosarahre Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:05 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:05 PM does she have off that night from the show? i hope its not a pre recorded hello statement! lets all pray fro a performance! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
Bellamy Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:16 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:16 PM She has no show on that day, cause it's Monday. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celinerific Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:22 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:22 PM I smell SMEXINESS!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Céline's Blues Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:26 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:26 PM I just found out that the Billboard Music Awards will be broadcasted in HD (High Definition) choose your clothes wisely <{POST_SNAPBACK}>WOW, that's wonderul, Vic! I can already tell it'll be so amazing. Even if she's on for like 10 sec. haha I for one hope to see some new hair cut from her. These extensions are old! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Ronny83 Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:27 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 06:27 PM She has no show on that day, cause it's Monday.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Actually, it's her first day-off in her Christmas break. She will be back on Dec., 28th. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CSCfan Posted November 4, 2006 at 07:18 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 07:18 PM I for one hope to see some new hair cut from her. These extensions are old! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Her hair is a bit different at the moment, it's a bit lighter and shorter.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
René 2 Posted November 4, 2006 at 08:52 PM Posted November 4, 2006 at 08:52 PM This is an unconfirmed information, may I precise it : A canadian member told them, in the french section, that he had heard on Flash that Celine will be part of the performers this year. But please, nothing 100% sure Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.