VinnyT. Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:37 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:37 AM Janet Jackson will appear on 'Billboard' Janet Jackson, Fergie and The Killers will perform at the 2006 Billboard Music awards Dec. 4. The awards air from Las Vegas at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox. Celine Dion, Rihanna, Chris Brown and American Idols Katharine McPhee and Chris Daughtry also are scheduled to appear. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
mirage Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:41 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:41 AM will she perform!?!? I hope so!! and if she does... what will she sing? Quote
Ania4 Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:47 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:47 AM (edited) She is attending all award shows in Las Vegas ... Thanks for info Vinny Edited November 2, 2006 at 10:48 AM by Ania4 Quote
Teodora Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:49 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 10:49 AM That is really really really cool!!!! Quote
VinnyT. Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:17 AM Author Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:17 AM Maybe she will present the award for Tony Bennett: Tony Bennett To Receive Billboard Century AwardLegendary vocalist Tony Bennett has been chosen as the recipient for the 2006 Billboard Century Award, the magazine's highest honor for creative achievement. The award will be presented to Bennett in December at the Billboard Music Awards, to be held in Las Vegas. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
seita Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:27 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:27 AM that's great, if celine appear on billboard music awards 2006, i hope she sing. not just representing nominee.. go celine!!! chossee the great song if you appear and all out your great voice..we love you... Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:32 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:32 AM will she perform!?!? I hope so!! and if she does... what will she sing? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm guessing either Love Can Move Mountains or My Heart Will Go On. Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:45 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:45 AM Maybe she will present the award for Tony Bennett:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wish they could sing "If I Ruled The World" live together. Wonder if Celine would wear a sexy dress like Billboard Awards 2003. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
artistman2007 Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:45 AM Posted November 2, 2006 at 11:45 AM that's great news i'm so happy i wish celine will make a great come back like mariah these days Quote
CSCfan Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:04 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:04 PM She'll probably present only, but.... Wish they could sing "If I Ruled The World" live together. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ....I really hope they will do this.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Krys Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:20 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:20 PM Maybe she will present the award for Tony Bennett:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wish they could sing "If I Ruled The World" live together. Wonder if Celine would wear a sexy dress like Billboard Awards 2003.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> if she picks the right outfit, she'll blow everybody away! Quote
Moleque20 Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:31 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:31 PM Oh Yeah!!! We DEMAND a live version of IIRTW!! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
celinesounds Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:48 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 12:48 PM Maybe she will sings again SUMMERTIME Quote #FREEJAVITO
Julian Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:32 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:32 PM Great new´s! I hope she will sing!!!! But PLEASE not MHWGO or Summertime... Quote
firebird Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:40 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:40 PM I hope as well that she'll sing, but I doubt, she doesn't have anything to promote right now.Wonder if Celine would wear a sexy dress like Billboard Awards 2003.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, very sexy Quote
songbird Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:48 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:48 PM That's spankin' good news!I hope she performs "If I ruled the world" or "Summertime", but if she doesn't I'll still be happy she made an enchanting appearance Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
1red2 Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:59 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 01:59 PM Maybe she will present the award for Tony Bennett:<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wish they could sing "If I Ruled The World" live together.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's a possibility. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted November 2, 2006 at 02:05 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 02:05 PM OMG Enzo! Wonderfulism newism! So she has to sing with Tony Bennett there. Truly that is such a great occasion! But she willl just present anyway...and HOPEFULLY she wears a killer gown. Really killer gown like three years ago. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted November 2, 2006 at 02:33 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 02:33 PM i hope she will sing a song no matter which! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Tal Posted November 2, 2006 at 02:37 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 02:37 PM She's on the list of appearances, not performers so she'll probably just present something. Thats awesome though! I miss having her on stuff like this! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
JP Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:02 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:02 PM Oh great, that's so coool!!Can't wait to see the dress! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
René 2 Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:07 PM I think she'll just present an award Oh great, that's so coool!!Can't wait to see the dress! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Same here Quote
Love, Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:58 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 03:58 PM (edited) Awesome news! Now, I just wanna know what she's gonna wear!!! Edited November 2, 2006 at 03:58 PM by Love, Quote
SFchick Posted November 2, 2006 at 04:12 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 04:12 PM Id be upset if she sang with tony just cos she will be put into that bracket of 'old music' and urgh whatever as long as she looks good i dont give a heck! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
René 2 Posted November 2, 2006 at 04:26 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 04:26 PM Id be upset if she sang with tony just cos she will be put into that bracket of 'old music' and urgh whatever as long as she looks good i dont give a heck!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You're right: Celine has to appear young, modern and belonging to the actual music industry. Quote
kdw123 Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:14 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:14 PM I bet she will present the award to Tony Bennet. I wish she would perform also, but not IIRTW......and since she doesn't have any new songs right now her and the dancers could do a song from AND like River Deep Mountain High! Quote
stevo Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:43 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:43 PM Yeah!!!! That's my birthday. I want her to perform a medley of her hits, in this order:TT, TPOL, MHWGO, IA, TTWII ending with IDANdie.... Quote
smw Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:56 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 05:56 PM She is attending all award shows in Las Vegas ... Thanks for info Vinny <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, it makes since that she goes to all the award shows in her home town.....it would kind of look like she's avoiding them otherwise. I doubt she'll perform, with no new album out yet. But it would be GREAT if she does. If not, I agree in hoping that she'll present the award to Tony. Quote
Love, Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:17 PM Janet Jackson will appear on 'Billboard' Janet Jackson, Fergie and The Killers will perform at the 2006 Billboard Music awards Dec. 4. The awards air from Las Vegas at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox. Celine Dion, Rihanna, Chris Brown and American Idols Katharine McPhee and Chris Daughtry also are scheduled to appear. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> In 1999, Celine was scheduled to "APPEAR" and she ended up performing. So there's hope. Quote
Koolan Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:43 PM Posted November 2, 2006 at 06:43 PM I doubt she's gonna perform this year. I hope her look will be more glamorous than in 2003. ATW album was released in 1999 so she performed the single and in 2003, there was One Heart but she did not perform at all. This year, there is no new album plus she's just scheduled to make an appearance so I highly doubt there will be a performance. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.