Jump to content

celine funny pics !!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

what do you think about these pics ??????????? Celine looks funny . Rene Charle looks cute and lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

:celinelooksgreat: :celinelooksgreat:

 

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5605/funnycemv7.png

 

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9348/funnyce1sh5.png

 

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/940/funnyce2pt1.png

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted
they are so nice...Rene charles is so pretty.. :flowers:
Celine...La colonna sonora della mia vita. Il mio cuore batterà per te per sempre...!
Posted
:lmao: RC must have screwed up half Celine's makeup :mdr:
Posted

My mum tells me that i do the same, very often with that age :giggle: :mdr:

 

 

 

The pics are so nice :thumbsup2:

 

thanks for posting!

Posted
np Julian ^^^

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted

I like the way Rene Snr just stands there watching! But I guess R.C. was a little upset by all the attention and probably wanted Celine to put him down so he could get away!

 

They are hardly lovely pictures though, and I'm sure if Celine could banish some photos to the "never-to-be-seen-again" vault, they would be heavy contenders! lol!

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Posted

hahaha the first 2 pictures it looks like RC doesnt like it at all...

but the third one.... LOL laughing at the audience... look what i do to mommy :)

 

never saw the video of the unveiling of that star!! someone know where i can watch it!?

 

BTW wich unveiling was this?? In canada that's for sure, :)

Posted

He was not laughing. He was really scared.

He cried a lot. A minute later they were gone with RC.

Posted

Well, sure, RC's really scared. Since when did he like publicity? It was mentioned in For Keeps. Kids would be Kids. And they are so cute (If they're not screaming and made me got a stomach ache) :lmao:

 

 

:angel:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
Well, that was one scary moment for RC. I have no idea what she was thinking.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
scary indeed :lmao:

**How did you know that I would play the part?

I must have I made it clear right from the start**

Posted
he is only a child :unsure:
http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Posted
:lmao: RC must have screwed up half Celine's makeup :mdr:

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

 

hahaha the first 2 pictures it looks like RC doesnt like it at all...

but the third one.... LOL laughing at the audience... look what i do to mommy :)

 

never saw the video of the unveiling of that star!! someone know where i can watch it!?

 

BTW wich unveiling was this?? In canada that's for sure, :)

 

yep i would like to watch it to!!

 

 

i loved the pics!!so funny poor Celine!!! :lmao: :lmao:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
hahaha...really funny!
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
what do you think about these pics ??????????? Celine looks funny . Rene Charle looks cute and lovely  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:

:celinelooksgreat:  :celinelooksgreat:

 

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5605/funnycemv7.png

 

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9348/funnyce1sh5.png

 

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/940/funnyce2pt1.png

 

 

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
Posted
LMAO!!! Ahahahahhaa!!! :mdr:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
:bye1: He is scared of a large crowd of raving fans, shouting "Celine". He was so cute baby!
Posted
uhehuehue RC was really scared that day. He looked to the screen on the Celine's back and he started to cry hahaha.
AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
hahaha, aw poor rene-charles. the lights and cameras
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I do love when Celine appears with her family, because it is so personal! :rolleyes:

 

It's not the best moment of it for sure, but keep uploading this kind of stuff, love them! :thumbsup2:

http://queenceline.ovh.org/sygantury/syg5.jpg
Posted

do you know if a video exists?

thanks

http://i46.tinypic.com/sxdg5e.jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Aww poor baby :wub: . :lmao: The pics are frickin' funny though.

And do I love you, my oh my...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...