SuperLove4Celine Posted October 28, 2006 at 04:57 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 04:57 AM When I went to go browse Celine's site tonight I ended up seeing this on my screen... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/JosephTNielsen/Celine%20Dion/SchMaint2006Msg.jpg I wonder if it's just going to be "normal" upgrades, or if they're going to add some really cool features to it? It'll be cool to see what happens. ...Joe... Quote
Clari Posted October 28, 2006 at 04:58 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 04:58 AM Fingers crossed. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted October 28, 2006 at 05:22 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 05:22 AM I hope this is what they "promised" to the fans a while back. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
binsk Posted October 28, 2006 at 08:21 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 08:21 AM i hope something good comes out of it, but i don't expect anything since it is just regular maintenance Quote -RK
Michel xx... Posted October 28, 2006 at 09:14 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 09:14 AM I can't remember last time they did that?? we'll see... hopefully we'll get new stuff!!! =) Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
pepillo90 Posted October 28, 2006 at 09:27 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 09:27 AM maybe a new layout? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Céline's Blues Posted October 28, 2006 at 09:43 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 09:43 AM It's just the TC site. Not the official one... Unfortunately they'Re just preparing the inclusion of a golden charmebracelet. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
celinefanonline Posted October 28, 2006 at 10:51 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 10:51 AM so hopefully something exciting and new well be in TC section Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Michel xx... Posted October 28, 2006 at 11:54 AM Posted October 28, 2006 at 11:54 AM It's just the TC site. Not the official one... Unfortunately they'Re just preparing the inclusion of a golden charmebracelet.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i hope your wrong!! LOL TC, GIVE US NEW STUFF Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
Bellamy Posted October 28, 2006 at 12:04 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 12:04 PM i don't expect anything since it is just regular maintenance<{POST_SNAPBACK}>me too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:49 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 03:49 PM still offline, I don't remember them ever being this long. they better have something exciting in store for us Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Michel xx... Posted October 28, 2006 at 04:12 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 04:12 PM I couldn't agree more...lol!!! Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
kdw123 Posted October 28, 2006 at 05:16 PM Posted October 28, 2006 at 05:16 PM Don't count on anything new or exciting....it's probably just typical server maintenance that has nothing to do with the site itself. I could be wrong, but I doubt it! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 28, 2006 at 08:53 PM Author Posted October 28, 2006 at 08:53 PM Yeah, I'm not counting on anything spectacular either. However, who knows, they may end up surprising us! Quote
Michel xx... Posted October 29, 2006 at 09:43 AM Posted October 29, 2006 at 09:43 AM well it's still offline this morning!! I'm getting a good feeling about this! LOL Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
Michel xx... Posted October 29, 2006 at 05:55 PM Posted October 29, 2006 at 05:55 PM and still offline.... Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:21 PM Author Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:21 PM I KNOW! I just checked myself and it's still "down!" EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I can't wait to see what's happening! Even when my site had to do something called a "server migration," it didn't take this long! OH THE ANTICIPATION!!!!!! Quote
Thomas Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:36 PM Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:36 PM They probably started the maintenance and then went home for the weekend. I wouldn't get too excited... Quote
Bellamy Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:44 PM Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:44 PM They probably started the maintenance and then went home for the weekend. I wouldn't get too excited...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>me too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Michel xx... Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:44 PM Posted October 29, 2006 at 06:44 PM They probably started the maintenance and then went home for the weekend. I wouldn't get too excited...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> let me hope in peace, now would you?? lol Let's stay optimistic, we havn't seen the result yet!! At least, they MUST do something since it's down... we'll see what it is soon I hope?? Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
WendyB Posted October 30, 2006 at 12:53 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 12:53 PM Still offline! How come they didn't give us any notification about this? Oh, I forgot, its's celinedion.com we're talking about here Quote
Michel xx... Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:27 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 01:27 PM LOOOL!!!now I think this is getting exiting!! this can not be only "regular" maintenance... they must be working a lot on the site, since it's taking sooo long!!!!!!! they don't say anything about it in the "news" section either!!!! oooooooooo Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
CSCfan Posted October 30, 2006 at 05:28 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 05:28 PM (edited) They've changed the message.. (hoi Willie! ) Edited October 30, 2006 at 05:28 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted October 30, 2006 at 05:39 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 05:39 PM Joseph, please DON'T tell me you are using Internet Explorer to surf the web! It's extremely dangerous and viruses are only waiting to attack you. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
kdw123 Posted October 30, 2006 at 08:30 PM Posted October 30, 2006 at 08:30 PM Wonder what is going on! That is a long time for the site to be down without some kind of warning first! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 31, 2006 at 12:42 AM Author Posted October 31, 2006 at 12:42 AM Joseph, please DON'T tell me you are using Internet Explorer to surf the web! It's extremely dangerous and viruses are only waiting to attack you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOL, yeah, I know. Clari has tried MANY times to get me to switch to FireFox. Maybe one of these days. Also, as of 4:43 PM Pacific Time the site was still down. ...Joe... Quote
Clari Posted October 31, 2006 at 12:42 AM Posted October 31, 2006 at 12:42 AM (edited) Joseph, please DON'T tell me you are using Internet Explorer to surf the web! It's extremely dangerous and viruses are only waiting to attack you.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know!! But he's so stubborn and lazy. Edited October 31, 2006 at 12:44 AM by CelineSmiles Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celinesongs Posted October 31, 2006 at 03:28 AM Posted October 31, 2006 at 03:28 AM (edited) When I went to go browse Celine's site tonight I ended up seeing this on my screen... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/JosephTNielsen/Celine%20Dion/SchMaint2006Msg.jpg I wonder if it's just going to be "normal" upgrades, or if they're going to add some really cool features to it? It'll be cool to see what happens. ...Joe...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's weird, I have it as my homepage and I just tried it and it came up no problem. I've been on it a few times today and had no problems at all. Edited October 31, 2006 at 03:29 AM by dpearcern Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
nico robin Posted October 31, 2006 at 06:32 AM Posted October 31, 2006 at 06:32 AM still offline...what are they doing?? let's hope is not only maintenance..... When I went to go browse Celine's site tonight I ended up seeing this on my screen... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/JosephTNielsen/Celine%20Dion/SchMaint2006Msg.jpg I wonder if it's just going to be "normal" upgrades, or if they're going to add some really cool features to it? It'll be cool to see what happens. ...Joe...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's weird, I have it as my homepage and I just tried it and it came up no problem. I've been on it a few times today and had no problems at all.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i think is only in the TC and the boutique section ...because in the other sections i had no problem either... Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Michel xx... Posted October 31, 2006 at 01:40 PM Posted October 31, 2006 at 01:40 PM well at least, they changed the mesasge.. but it's still down... I cannot wait.. Any ideas why??? Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.