Jump to content

Official Website Offline Tonight...


Recommended Posts

Posted

When I went to go browse Celine's site tonight I ended up seeing this on my screen...

 

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/JosephTNielsen/Celine%20Dion/SchMaint2006Msg.jpg

 

I wonder if it's just going to be "normal" upgrades, or if they're going to add some really cool features to it? It'll be cool to see what happens.

 

...Joe...

Posted
Fingers crossed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
i hope something good comes out of it, but i don't expect anything since it is just regular maintenance
-RK
Posted

I can't remember last time they did that??

we'll see... hopefully we'll get new stuff!!! =)

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted
It's just the TC site. Not the official one... Unfortunately they'Re just preparing the inclusion of a golden charmebracelet.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
so hopefully something exciting and new well be in TC section

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
It's just the TC site. Not the official one... Unfortunately they'Re just preparing the inclusion of a golden charmebracelet.

 

 

i hope your wrong!! LOL :P :D :)

 

TC, GIVE US NEW STUFF :flowers: :flowers: :thumbsup2:

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted
i don't expect anything since it is just regular maintenance

me too.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I couldn't agree more...lol!!! ;)

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted
Don't count on anything new or exciting....it's probably just typical server maintenance that has nothing to do with the site itself. I could be wrong, but I doubt it!
Posted
Yeah, I'm not counting on anything spectacular either. However, who knows, they may end up surprising us! :)
Posted
well it's still offline this morning!! I'm getting a good feeling about this! LOL

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted
and still offline....

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted

I KNOW! I just checked myself and it's still "down!" EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I can't wait to see what's happening!

 

Even when my site had to do something called a "server migration," it didn't take this long!

 

OH THE ANTICIPATION!!!!!!

 

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Posted
They probably started the maintenance and then went home for the weekend. I wouldn't get too excited...
Posted
They probably started the maintenance and then went home for the weekend. I wouldn't get too excited...

me too.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
They probably started the maintenance and then went home for the weekend. I wouldn't get too excited...

 

let me hope in peace, now would you?? :P :D lol :P

 

Let's stay optimistic, we havn't seen the result yet!! At least, they MUST do something since it's down... we'll see what it is soon I hope?? :P :innocent: :w00t:

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted
Still offline! How come they didn't give us any notification about this? Oh, I forgot, its's celinedion.com we're talking about here :giggle:
Posted

LOOOL!!!

now I think this is getting exiting!! this can not be only "regular" maintenance... they must be working a lot on the site, since it's taking sooo long!!!!!!!

 

they don't say anything about it in the "news" section either!!!!

 

oooooooooo

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted (edited)

They've changed the message..:P

 

(hoi Willie! :msn-wink: )

Edited by CSCfan

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Joseph, please DON'T tell me you are using Internet Explorer to surf the web! It's extremely dangerous and viruses are only waiting to attack you.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Wonder what is going on! That is a long time for the site to be down without some kind of warning first!
Posted
Joseph, please DON'T tell me you are using Internet Explorer to surf the web! It's extremely dangerous and viruses are only waiting to attack you.

 

LOL, yeah, I know. :shy: Clari has tried MANY times to get me to switch to FireFox. Maybe one of these days.

 

Also, as of 4:43 PM Pacific Time the site was still down.

 

...Joe...

Posted (edited)
Joseph, please DON'T tell me you are using Internet Explorer to surf the web! It's extremely dangerous and viruses are only waiting to attack you.

I know!! But he's so stubborn and lazy. -_-

Edited by CelineSmiles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted (edited)
When I went to go browse Celine's site tonight I ended up seeing this on my screen...

 

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/JosephTNielsen/Celine%20Dion/SchMaint2006Msg.jpg

 

I wonder if it's just going to be "normal" upgrades, or if they're going to add some really cool features to it?  It'll be cool to see what happens.

 

...Joe...

That's weird, I have it as my homepage and I just tried it and it came up no problem. I've been on it a few times today and had no problems at all.

Edited by dpearcern

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted

still offline...what are they doing?? :ermm: :msn-tongue:

let's hope is not only maintenance.....

 

When I went to go browse Celine's site tonight I ended up seeing this on my screen...

 

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/JosephTNielsen/Celine%20Dion/SchMaint2006Msg.jpg

 

I wonder if it's just going to be "normal" upgrades, or if they're going to add some really cool features to it?  It'll be cool to see what happens.

 

...Joe...

That's weird, I have it as my homepage and I just tried it and it came up no problem. I've been on it a few times today and had no problems at all.

 

i think is only in the TC and the boutique section :unsure: ...because in the other sections i had no problem either... :whistling:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
well at least, they changed the mesasge.. but it's still down... I cannot wait.. Any ideas why??? :D

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...