GiftedCeline Posted December 10, 2004 at 08:03 AM Posted December 10, 2004 at 08:03 AM I'll be taping it for sure!! Can't wait to see Celine!! Quote
dolores Posted December 10, 2004 at 08:20 AM Posted December 10, 2004 at 08:20 AM video video Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
Bellamy Posted December 11, 2004 at 02:29 PM Posted December 11, 2004 at 02:29 PM OMG!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday, December 14: Celine Dionsings "In Some Small Way" from her CD that is an ode to maternal love, MiracleSource: http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/music/ Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted December 11, 2004 at 05:36 PM Posted December 11, 2004 at 05:36 PM WOW FINALLY a good song! I mena, not If I could anymore.... lol LOVE in some small way Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Ronny83 Posted December 11, 2004 at 05:43 PM Author Posted December 11, 2004 at 05:43 PM OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Koolan Posted December 11, 2004 at 07:18 PM Posted December 11, 2004 at 07:18 PM Woohoo!! This is such great news, great promo Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ania4 Posted December 11, 2004 at 08:28 PM Posted December 11, 2004 at 08:28 PM Wow This is a great news. I can't wait to hear it Quote
Kye Posted December 12, 2004 at 05:18 AM Posted December 12, 2004 at 05:18 AM oooh I can't wait to hear her sing this, for some reason though I can't Imagine her singing the song Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
GiftedCeline Posted December 12, 2004 at 09:06 AM Posted December 12, 2004 at 09:06 AM I was sure hoping Celine would sing ISSW on something and am sooo happy she is!! I'm Loving it!! Quote
Josje Posted December 14, 2004 at 09:27 AM Posted December 14, 2004 at 09:27 AM A little question ??Some time back, there was always a repeat of Jay Leno on the tv station.....CNBC?But now I can't find anything about Jay Leno on CNBC. Have they stopped with Jay Leno on that TV station?Because this one I can receive on my digital box. Quote
Ronny83 Posted December 14, 2004 at 11:16 AM Author Posted December 14, 2004 at 11:16 AM A little question ??Some time back, there was always a repeat of Jay Leno on the tv station.....CNBC?But now I can't find anything about Jay Leno on CNBC. Have they stopped with Jay Leno on that TV station?Because this one I can receive on my digital box.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You can find more info here: http://www.cnbceurope.com/television/programmes/tonight/ They show only 3 episodes off 5. Let's hope they will show the one with Céline. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Josje Posted December 14, 2004 at 11:19 AM Posted December 14, 2004 at 11:19 AM (edited) A little question ??Some time back, there was always a repeat of Jay Leno on the tv station.....CNBC?But now I can't find anything about Jay Leno on CNBC. Have they stopped with Jay Leno on that TV station?Because this one I can receive on my digital box.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You can find more info here: http://www.cnbceurope.com/television/programmes/tonight/ They show only 3 episodes off 5. Let's hope they will show the one with Céline. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks! Yes, I also found out we have the Europe one , looked on the wrong site , but no artist are mentioned jet.I hope they show Celine on Saterday or Sunday.. Edited December 14, 2004 at 11:22 AM by Josje Quote
karatedude317 Posted December 14, 2004 at 03:36 PM Posted December 14, 2004 at 03:36 PM Will somebody put the Jay Leno performance on here? Thanks! Quote
JP Posted December 14, 2004 at 04:14 PM Posted December 14, 2004 at 04:14 PM Will somebody put the Jay Leno performance on here? Thanks!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sure I think Koolan will do it Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
karatedude317 Posted December 14, 2004 at 06:02 PM Posted December 14, 2004 at 06:02 PM Will this be posted too? It's past my bedtime. lol Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted December 15, 2004 at 05:56 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 05:56 AM Céline was so beautiful on Leno tonight! Love that dress! I was a little disappointed...the interview only lasted about 30 seconds!!! :down: Quote
Baztaz Posted December 15, 2004 at 05:58 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 05:58 AM Yeah she was very beautiful and her voice was wonderful Quote http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/photos/characters_onesheet.jpg
Clari Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:09 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:09 AM Wow... I have no words... she was SO AMAZING. This is one of the BEST performances of the year. I loved how she changed the end of the song and she was REALLY into it!!! The hair is beautiful, I hope she keeps it that way for a while! It is perfect! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
ByuSmurf Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:16 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:16 AM I'm totally pissed! The WORLD'S Greatest Vocalist and Best Selling Female Artist was crammed into 4 minutes and fifteen seconds...and the freakin' people they picked up off the sidewalk and the "Black Widow" got over 30 minutes?! Jay Leno SUCKS!!! With that said... Céline's performance was spectacular...despite having to cut the song in half. Was that Barnev Valsaint singing alongside? Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Koolan Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:22 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:22 AM Wow, she looked so beautiful with that dress. The song was sung beautifully, Barney joined Celine in the beginning. I was a little disappointed that the interview was so short. Jay congratulated Celine on her 10th year anniversary, Celine said that seems like it was yesterday. Too bad it was not as long as I hope it would be The crowd was going wild when Jay announced Celine, many screamed and applauded Video coming soon http://www.celinechannel.com/free/images/celine_leno200401.jpg http://www.celinechannel.com/free/images/celine_leno200402.jpg http://www.celinechannel.com/free/images/celine_leno200403.jpg http://www.celinechannel.com/free/images/celine_leno200404.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bellamy Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:29 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:29 AM Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ploup Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:29 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:29 AM Thanks for the caps!! I just love that woman Quote http://perso.club-internet.fr/fly0142/CI_Albums/c_ne/CI_posing_64.jpg
Josje Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:31 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:31 AM Thanks for the beautifull caps Koolan!! Quote
Ania4 Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:41 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 06:41 AM Thanks for screencaps too.Celine looked really good.Can't wait to see the video..... Quote
Ronny83 Posted December 15, 2004 at 07:32 AM Author Posted December 15, 2004 at 07:32 AM Wow!!! She is amazing!!! Thank you for the screencaps and the reviews. Can't wait to see the video. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
audreyd Posted December 15, 2004 at 08:16 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 08:16 AM She looks so pretty! The hair! Quote
Koolan Posted December 15, 2004 at 08:46 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 08:46 AM What is with the bow on the front? Her makeup could've been done better. she looks lovely nonetheless. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
beautyroses Posted December 15, 2004 at 08:53 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 08:53 AM oh my god it is one of my faves on the album it would be a great performance Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Bellamy Posted December 15, 2004 at 09:12 AM Posted December 15, 2004 at 09:12 AM this performance reminds me "Call The Man". but it's much better than "Call The Man" to me. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.