Jump to content

Celine shopping at Jacadi kid clothing store


Recommended Posts

Posted
July 4, 2002, Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Celine Dion's husband Rene Angelil talks on his cell phone, while Celine shops in Jacadi kid clothing store, on Laurier street in Montreal, June 4 2002

 

Unfortunatelly only small photos. :down:

post-11-1150569216.jpg

post-11-1150569217.jpg

post-11-1150569231.jpg

post-11-1150569232.jpg

post-11-1150569290.jpg

post-11-1150569291.jpg

post-11-1150569309.jpg

Posted
Celine Dion walks to her limo outside of of Jacadi, a kid's clothing store, on Laurier street in Montreal 27/07/02.

post-11-1150569622_thumb.jpg

post-11-1150569623_thumb.jpg

Posted
great:)

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
so cool, my mother dressed me in Jaccadi when I was a baby. :wub: BTW, my mother looks like Celine a lot. :shocking:
Posted
what kind of clothes are in jacardi?
Posted
So cool! Thanks! Can you tell us the website you got them from please?
Posted
:blushing:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

WOW THANKS AND HOT ONE!!!!

 

But Jacardi is not desing by Paris?But those pics are in Quebec?????

Posted
So cool! Thanks! Can you tell us the website you got them from please?

I have found them on newscom and AAP Image sites.

Posted
everything for prince Charles....

♥It is only in the present that we truly live ♥

When God closed a door,he will open a window!|Emmanuel

Visit My Blog

Celine,show time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/princes5/2-17.jpg

Hi,I'm Christie(powerpuffceline).Nice to meet you~|My E-mail:christiehuang5@gmail.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/princes5/o.jpg

Posted
She looks so cool and relaxed :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I have found bigger photos.

Click to enlarge them.

Enjoy :flowers:

post-11-1154792500_thumb.jpg

post-11-1154792501_thumb.jpg

post-11-1154792522_thumb.jpg

post-11-1154792523_thumb.jpg

post-11-1154792538_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ania4
Posted
Thanks for the pics!!!
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
I have found bigger photos.

Click to enlarge them.

Enjoy  :flowers:

 

heej ania is that a new pic as avatar? i always see some 'old' new pics in ur avatars... where do u get them!?

Posted
I have found bigger photos.

Click to enlarge them.

Enjoy  :flowers:

 

heej ania is that a new pic as avatar? i always see some 'old' new pics in ur avatars... where do u get them!?

I find them on various sites in Internet. Sometimes I manage to find something "new".

Posted
she`s cutie!!! :) thansk for the pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Awwwwe! Celine! :blushing:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
thanks for pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, she 's cute

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted

thanks for the rare photos!

I love to see the daily celine~It's more natural^_^

http://img015.photo.21cn.com/photos/album/20090407/m/F9F2592882544BCAD62C9F8B3B158FB8.jpg

 

从明天起, 做一个幸福的人. 喂马, 劈柴, 周游世界.

从明天起, 关心粮食和蔬菜. 我有一所房子, 面朝大海, 春暖花开.

Posted
Whats written on her t-shirt?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
Posted
I find them on various sites in Internet. Sometimes I manage to find something "new".

 

share share share! :clap: :clap: :P

Posted
Thanks so much for the pictures
http://i46.tinypic.com/sxdg5e.jpg
Posted

Wooooooooow never seen these pics before!

THANK YOUUUUU!

I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love..

Thank you Celine..You've made my dream come true! ♥

 

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Giada87/uuuuuuuuuusmall.jpg

Posted
cool thx for the pics - she looks relaxed and I really like her outfit!
~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...