traceline Posted May 13, 2006 at 08:51 AM Posted May 13, 2006 at 08:51 AM This is some rare pics!!! Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 13, 2006 at 12:34 PM Posted May 13, 2006 at 12:34 PM wow thanks for posting the pic Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
martajag Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:25 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:25 AM Thank you for the pics Quote
charmedceline Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:32 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:32 AM The last one is great. Quote
puffa Posted May 15, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 05:48 PM NICE Thanks for the pics Kiss Puffa Quote
Fanny! Posted May 15, 2006 at 05:49 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 05:49 PM Thanks! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
VanMerlin Posted May 15, 2006 at 06:28 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 06:28 PM My God, she wears the most hideous clothes (those jeans). Thank you for the pics. Quote
Krys Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:19 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:19 AM My God, she wears the most hideous clothes (those jeans). <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree Quote
traceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:33 AM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:33 AM (edited) one fan <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Look these hats!!!They are rare right? Edited May 16, 2006 at 05:35 AM by traceline Quote
ahmed Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:13 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 11:13 AM tyhanks for those bieutiful pics Quote
Annabelle Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:16 AM Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:16 AM one of the last (cartoon kind of pic) is great! lol 10x Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
traceline Posted May 21, 2006 at 10:59 AM Author Posted May 21, 2006 at 10:59 AM welcome people! Quote
traceline Posted May 21, 2006 at 11:00 AM Author Posted May 21, 2006 at 11:00 AM (edited) Its difficult to find them Edited May 21, 2006 at 11:01 AM by traceline Quote
beautyroses Posted May 21, 2006 at 11:30 AM Posted May 21, 2006 at 11:30 AM one of the last (cartoon kind of pic) is great! lol 10x<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi your avatar is so beautiful where can i find a bigger picture of it Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Bruno Portugal Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:27 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:27 PM I saw this photo today for the first time. Is it real? When was it taken?I love it Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
quaizee Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:33 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:33 PM it's fakebut definately someone made a great job! I wish it was real Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:41 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:41 PM it's fakebut definately someone made a great job! I wish it was real <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes. It's perfect. I would love if the cover of her next album looked like this! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
catwomanrrr Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted May 21, 2006 at 09:43 PM it's fakebut definately someone made a great job! I wish it was real <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes. It's perfect. I would love if the cover of her next album looked like this!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, and it will sell! Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Annabelle Posted May 22, 2006 at 01:44 PM Posted May 22, 2006 at 01:44 PM I saw this photo today for the first time. Is it real? When was it taken?I love it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah! thats real, it's my avatar lol. i took it from the celine graphics site - it's a montage! Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Annabelle Posted May 22, 2006 at 01:47 PM Posted May 22, 2006 at 01:47 PM it's fakebut definately someone made a great job! I wish it was real <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm afaraid u're totally wrong coz it's not fake!!! the celine graphics site dont produce fake photographs! it probably has some air brushing but that's all folks Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.