traceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 08:46 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 08:46 PM Which is your favourite kiss of Celine,of her videos?Me It's all coming back to me now Quote
VanMerlin Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:28 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:28 PM Haven't seen any of them!!! Not that it matters...I hate seeing people kiss, so I'd say none of them. Quote
CDA Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:29 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:29 PM (edited) http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9807/imagescline2786fa.jpg http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2584/copiedevlcsnap2350149fq.png http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2236/imagescline1932fg.jpg http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7531/imagescline5961au.jpg Edited May 6, 2006 at 09:30 PM by CDA Quote http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
traceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:34 PM Author Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:34 PM Thnks CDA for the pics Quote
Jeanine Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:50 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:50 PM Actually, I like the picture in your signature more than the pictures you've posted CDA. But when I have to choose, my vote goes to.....It's All Coming Back To Me NowNot because of the kiss but, for me, it fits more in the 'story' of the clip. It just belongs there. That's something I miss in the other clips. Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
CDA Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:07 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:07 PM (edited) Actually, I like the picture in your signature more than the pictures you've posted CDA. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thank You Jeanine Edited May 6, 2006 at 10:07 PM by CDA Quote http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Céli~Beli Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:10 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:10 PM I'd have to say It's All Coming Back To Me Now but only if it's the extended... she goes pretty far in that one hehe...(Notice how she always has cute guys in her film clips? mmm lucky ) Quote ~Céline Dion ROCKS!!!~ ~*'CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE'*~ (: http://www.geocities.com/celinemultimedia_auhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/celibeli/newbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:48 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:48 PM its all coming back to me now baby............. Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:29 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:29 PM "Its all coming back to me now"Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Céli~Beli Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:35 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:35 PM "Its all coming back to me now"Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Was that the kiss with "Antwon" (don't know how to spell it lol) near the end? when they're in bed together? she goes full steam ahead there doesn't she lol Quote ~Céline Dion ROCKS!!!~ ~*'CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE'*~ (: http://www.geocities.com/celinemultimedia_auhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/celibeli/newbanner.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:03 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:03 AM "Its all coming back to me now"Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Was that the kiss with "Antwon" (don't know how to spell it lol) near the end? when they're in bed together? she goes full steam ahead there doesn't she lol <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah, this one near the end, before they go to bed, it was a great kiss Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Céli~Beli Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:12 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:12 AM "Its all coming back to me now"Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Was that the kiss with "Antwon" (don't know how to spell it lol) near the end? when they're in bed together? she goes full steam ahead there doesn't she lol <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah, this one near the end, before they go to bed, it was a great kiss <{POST_SNAPBACK}> oooh yeh, when they're still in the bar and Céline is doing the dishes hehe... greeeat kissing there Quote ~Céline Dion ROCKS!!!~ ~*'CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE'*~ (: http://www.geocities.com/celinemultimedia_auhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/celibeli/newbanner.jpg
Krys Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:52 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:52 AM who's got screencaps? my vote goes to IACBTMN. as Jeanine said, there's a story there and Celine's just freakin hot in that video Quote
Stéphane G. Posted May 7, 2006 at 01:09 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 01:09 PM "It's all coming back to me now" ! The kiss ok, but the clip it's Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
nati Posted May 7, 2006 at 04:41 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 04:41 PM I never really paid attention. Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
CDA Posted May 7, 2006 at 04:50 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 04:50 PM (edited) who's got screencaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want more caps, I will post them Edited May 7, 2006 at 04:52 PM by CDA Quote http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
justacliche Posted May 7, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 09:43 PM I never really paid attention. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I cant say I have either...to begin with, I couldnt even remember which videos Celine had kissed in. Quote
mattia Posted May 8, 2006 at 09:11 AM Posted May 8, 2006 at 09:11 AM i voted for ziggy, i like the story of the song and seeing that kiss was like is she dreaming or did she make it in the end???? even tho i really like her kissing that guy in misled, they both are really hot! Quote
Shvetic Posted May 8, 2006 at 01:10 PM Posted May 8, 2006 at 01:10 PM (edited) It's all coming back to me now & Ziggy! Edited May 8, 2006 at 01:11 PM by Shvetic Quote Style hi tech - my gadget website
vivikadion Posted May 8, 2006 at 06:47 PM Posted May 8, 2006 at 06:47 PM It's all coming back to me now Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/sxdg5e.jpg
traceline Posted May 8, 2006 at 08:28 PM Author Posted May 8, 2006 at 08:28 PM who's got screencaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want more caps, I will post them <{POST_SNAPBACK}>DO u have more pics Of des fleurs sur la neige?Like the Celine and the guy?Thanks Quote
Paulinha Dion Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:38 AM Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:38 AM hihi It´s all coming back to me now Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
Celine's Wife Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:49 AM Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:49 AM Think Twice = Worst Screen Kiss Ever Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Céli~Beli Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:53 AM Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:53 AM who's got screencaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want more caps, I will post them <{POST_SNAPBACK}>DO u have more pics Of des fleurs sur la neige?Like the Celine and the guy?Thanks<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have a section of des fleurs sur la neige in my website, there are a few pics there Quote ~Céline Dion ROCKS!!!~ ~*'CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE'*~ (: http://www.geocities.com/celinemultimedia_auhttp://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/celibeli/newbanner.jpg
Robi Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:56 AM Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:56 AM ziggy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/LTALSig.jpg Treat her like a lady...
one heart Posted May 9, 2006 at 01:58 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 01:58 PM it's all coming back to me now !! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
traceline Posted May 9, 2006 at 08:37 PM Author Posted May 9, 2006 at 08:37 PM who's got screencaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want more caps, I will post them <{POST_SNAPBACK}>DO u have more pics Of des fleurs sur la neige?Like the Celine and the guy?Thanks<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have a section of des fleurs sur la neige in my website, there are a few pics there <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I cant enter in the section of screen caps Quote
traceline Posted May 9, 2006 at 08:39 PM Author Posted May 9, 2006 at 08:39 PM who's got screencaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want more caps, I will post them <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can u post them please?? Thanks Quote
orka Posted May 9, 2006 at 09:33 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 09:33 PM who's got screencaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want more caps, I will post them <{POST_SNAPBACK}> kiss in "des fleurs sur la neige" is my prefered one too. But the best are kiss with rené in real life, when she look at him in the eyes! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.