Jump to content

Best kiss of Celine


  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Which is your favourite kiss of Celine,of her videos?

Me It's all coming back to me now

Posted
Haven't seen any of them!!! Not that it matters...I hate seeing people kiss, so I'd say none of them.
Posted (edited)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9807/imagescline2786fa.jpg

 

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2584/copiedevlcsnap2350149fq.png

 

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2236/imagescline1932fg.jpg

 

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7531/imagescline5961au.jpg

:flowers:

Edited by CDA
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Posted
Thnks CDA for the pics
Posted

Actually, I like the picture in your signature more than the pictures you've posted CDA. :giggle: :lmao: :mdr:

 

But when I have to choose, my vote goes to.....

It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Not because of the kiss but, for me, it fits more in the 'story' of the clip. It just belongs there. That's something I miss in the other clips.

 

Jeanine

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg

 

Order NOW

mylovebanner.gif

Posted (edited)
Actually, I like the picture in your signature more than the pictures you've posted CDA. :giggle:  :lmao:  :mdr:

:D Thank You Jeanine :msn-tongue: ^_^

Edited by CDA
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Posted

I'd have to say It's All Coming Back To Me Now but only if it's the extended... she goes pretty far in that one hehe...

(Notice how she always has cute guys in her film clips? mmm lucky :P )

Posted
its all coming back to me now baby............. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
"Its all coming back to me now"

Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!!

 

Was that the kiss with "Antwon" (don't know how to spell it lol) near the end? when they're in bed together? she goes full steam ahead there doesn't she lol :giggle:

Posted
"Its all coming back to me now"

Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!!

 

Was that the kiss with "Antwon" (don't know how to spell it lol) near the end? when they're in bed together? she goes full steam ahead there doesn't she lol :giggle:

Yeah, this one near the end, before they go to bed, it was a great kiss :innocent:

Posted
"Its all coming back to me now"

Anyway, I know its not about her videoclips, but one kiss of "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige" was amazing!!

 

Was that the kiss with "Antwon" (don't know how to spell it lol) near the end? when they're in bed together? she goes full steam ahead there doesn't she lol :giggle:

Yeah, this one near the end, before they go to bed, it was a great kiss :innocent:

 

oooh yeh, when they're still in the bar and Céline is doing the dishes hehe... greeeat kissing there :clap:

Posted

who's got screencaps? :giggle:

 

my vote goes to IACBTMN. as Jeanine said, there's a story there :P and Celine's just freakin hot in that video :wub:

Posted

"It's all coming back to me now" !

 

The kiss ok, but the clip it's :blushing:

Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026

" Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook

Posted
I never really paid attention. :blushing:
Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
Posted (edited)
who's got screencaps? :giggle:

If you want more caps, I will post them :flowers:

post-776-1147020722_thumb.jpg

Edited by CDA
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4671/c1copie2copieyg7.jpg
Posted
I never really paid attention. :blushing:

 

I cant say I have either...to begin with, I couldnt even remember which videos Celine had kissed in.

Posted

i voted for ziggy, i like the story of the song and seeing that kiss was like :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: is she dreaming or did she make it in the end???? :w00t:

 

even tho i really like her kissing that guy in misled, they both are really hot! :D

Posted (edited)
It's all coming back to me now & Ziggy! :w00t: Edited by Shvetic
Style hi tech - my gadget website
Posted
It's all coming back to me now
http://i46.tinypic.com/sxdg5e.jpg
Posted

:) :flowers:

who's got screencaps? :giggle:

If you want more caps, I will post them :flowers:

DO u have more pics :D Of des fleurs sur la neige?Like the Celine and the guy?Thanks

Posted
hihi It´s all coming back to me now :giggle:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
Posted
Think Twice = Worst Screen Kiss Ever

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:)  :flowers:
who's got screencaps? :giggle:

If you want more caps, I will post them :flowers:

DO u have more pics :D Of des fleurs sur la neige?Like the Celine and the guy?Thanks

 

I have a section of des fleurs sur la neige in my website, there are a few pics there :D

Posted
ziggy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/LTALSig.jpg

 

Treat her like a lady...

Posted
it's all coming back to me now !!

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted
:)  :flowers:
who's got screencaps? :giggle:

If you want more caps, I will post them :flowers:

DO u have more pics :D Of des fleurs sur la neige?Like the Celine and the guy?Thanks

 

I have a section of des fleurs sur la neige in my website, there are a few pics there :D

I cant enter in the section of screen caps :(

Posted
who's got screencaps? :giggle:

If you want more caps, I will post them :flowers:

 

 

kiss in "des fleurs sur la neige" is my prefered one too. But the best are kiss with rené in real life, when she look at him in the eyes!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...