Jump to content

Something I need to get off my chest...


Recommended Posts

Posted
good suggestion
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)
From what I've read I know that's how you feel about this. This is a good thing. You and the rest who have said to please stop talking about it should be happy that we started our friendship up again, instead of telling us to stop talking about it. If it really does get out of hand, then you can tell us to stop talking about it. Edited by 1Celine12
Posted
From what I've read I know that's how you feel about this.

 

Dana, you do not know me well enough to understand how I feel about anything ... and clearly you do not always understand what I write ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Dana ... that was just a bit dramatic ... let me explain ... hate is such a strong and powerful emotion ... I don't hate ... and nothing in any of my posts to you suggests that I hate ... I think it's great that you and Helen have resolved your differences and moved on and resumed your friendship if that's what you both want ... it's just that sometimes you have a tendency to go a little "overboard" ... to speak and write about things in a public forum that are more private ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
as i have pm you dana , all i personally ask of you both is that in a topic such as SAD you both saying how happy you are together is not right, in a topic such as THANKYOU topic that would be better, im not saying that we never vere from the topic but lets just try
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Fine, I will stay on topic. I know we all do go off topic, but we need to try really hard to stay on topic.
Posted
i have to get this off my chest,,, i am sober again i hope this is for the long run
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
i have to get this off my chest,,, i am sober again i hope this is for the long run

 

:flowers2:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Marie, O am very proud of you for staying sober. How long have you been sober for?
Posted

^^ seems that you're having a hard time looking for a friends?

 

what do you want for a friends now that you said...

 

" Something I need to get off my chest... "

Posted
All I want for a friend is that they treat me with R-E-S-P-E0C0T. That's all I want for a friend. What6 else is there to having a friend?
Posted
i miss my father may he R.I.P :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
All I want for a friend is that they treat me with R-E-S-P-E0C0T.  That's all I want for a friend.  What6 else is there to having a friend?

 

 

you're pushing them away far away as they can.

 

you had to respect yourself first then it will come naturally.

 

longing for true friend maybe its already in front of you

 

but you can't see it because you want some more attention

 

am i right?

Posted
No, debbie, I don't want attention. All I want is for someone to like me for who I am. I am not the type of person that craves attention. I try and act naturally when I first meet someone.
Posted (edited)
No, debbie, I don't want attention.  All I want is for someone to like me for who I am.  I am not the type of person that craves attention.  I try and act naturally when I first meet someone.

 

be honest to yourself not to me.

 

haven't you see your self lately?

 

i surf this place for quite sometime now

 

all i see is your starting thread

 

that in my honest opinion you're so lonely.

 

if you may i want to say my peace here

 

in this board.

 

don't hug the big teddy bear all yourself.

 

give other a chance to create thier own thread

 

for start and it's your turn to reply back.

Edited by debbie
Posted
There are other people that have started threads here. I understand what you are saying debbie. You have to realize that you are still a newbie and you haven't been here enough, but you think that I start all the topics, right? If that's the case, then you my friend are not right. You have only seen the tip of the iceberg. There is more where that came from. Maybe you should start a topic. But before you do, you should go through these topics so you don't create one that's liable to get closed right away.
Posted

i have to get this off my chest, i had a bad day yesterday, first thing i did was go to the shop and get a drink

 

 

 

You will all be pleased to know after about an hour looking at it, i gave it to my neighbour next door, with his tea i usually make him as he is old

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)
Marie ... :thumbsup2: :flowers2: Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
i think my neighbour thought it was christmas, ha ha ha well im off to abiza in a weeks time, im nervous about it, i dont like to fly, and worried how steven will react to the plane, has anyone got any hints on travel sickness or nervousness
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
i wish you and your family a safe trip

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
i miss my father may he R.I.P :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

 

 

 

 

:( im sure he is

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
i know he is :cry: :cry: :( :(

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
i think my neighbour thought it was christmas, ha ha ha  well im off to abiza in a weeks time, im nervous about it, i dont like to fly, and worried how steven will react to the plane, has anyone got any hints on travel sickness or nervousness

 

just act like the seat is your sofa at home. here's a friendly advice. try not to go to the toilet too often. you wouldnt want to be caught in the toilet during a turbulence :whistling: :mdr:

Posted
has anyone got any hints on travel sickness or nervousness

 

 

Just try and think of a happy place or as I like to call it "Safe Place" and you should do fine. I really do hope that Steven likes the airplane ride. And do tell us about it when you get back.

Posted

just the tread said get it out on your chest..

 

i'm lurking and surfing to find someone to talk

 

a good conversation maybe

Posted

debbie, I sent yo a PM and if you want to talk we can. It's up to you. And I beg of you please don't judge the way I write my posts. I am just trying to say things that won't hurt people. Hopefully Bellamy and Koolan will clean this place up and get things back in order for the future.

 

also debbie, I am sorry for the way I come on to people sometimes. It's hard for me to say what I need to say without hurting people's feelings.

Posted

sorry i have to say it

 

 

 

 

 

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND, LIKE A RECORD PLAYER, RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND

 

 

 

what a song i love it

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)

:dj: :bananaparty:

 

Sing it, Maz. Let's get everything off our chest by way of some muzak.

Edited by VanMerlin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...