mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:48 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:48 PM good suggestion Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:51 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:51 PM (edited) From what I've read I know that's how you feel about this. This is a good thing. You and the rest who have said to please stop talking about it should be happy that we started our friendship up again, instead of telling us to stop talking about it. If it really does get out of hand, then you can tell us to stop talking about it. Edited May 16, 2006 at 02:52 PM by 1Celine12 Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:53 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:53 PM From what I've read I know that's how you feel about this.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Dana, you do not know me well enough to understand how I feel about anything ... and clearly you do not always understand what I write ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:07 PM Dana ... that was just a bit dramatic ... let me explain ... hate is such a strong and powerful emotion ... I don't hate ... and nothing in any of my posts to you suggests that I hate ... I think it's great that you and Helen have resolved your differences and moved on and resumed your friendship if that's what you both want ... it's just that sometimes you have a tendency to go a little "overboard" ... to speak and write about things in a public forum that are more private ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:13 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:13 PM as i have pm you dana , all i personally ask of you both is that in a topic such as SAD you both saying how happy you are together is not right, in a topic such as THANKYOU topic that would be better, im not saying that we never vere from the topic but lets just try Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:19 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:19 PM Fine, I will stay on topic. I know we all do go off topic, but we need to try really hard to stay on topic. Quote
mazceline Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:30 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:30 PM i have to get this off my chest,,, i am sober again i hope this is for the long run Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VanMerlin Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:38 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:38 PM Congratulations, Maz. I pulling for ya'!! Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:43 PM i have to get this off my chest,,, i am sober again i hope this is for the long run<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:06 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 05:06 PM Marie, O am very proud of you for staying sober. How long have you been sober for? Quote
debbie Posted May 16, 2006 at 06:01 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 06:01 PM ^^ seems that you're having a hard time looking for a friends? what do you want for a friends now that you said... " Something I need to get off my chest... " Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 16, 2006 at 06:11 PM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 06:11 PM All I want for a friend is that they treat me with R-E-S-P-E0C0T. That's all I want for a friend. What6 else is there to having a friend? Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 16, 2006 at 10:04 PM Posted May 16, 2006 at 10:04 PM i miss my father may he R.I.P Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
debbie Posted May 17, 2006 at 12:44 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 12:44 AM All I want for a friend is that they treat me with R-E-S-P-E0C0T. That's all I want for a friend. What6 else is there to having a friend?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> you're pushing them away far away as they can. you had to respect yourself first then it will come naturally. longing for true friend maybe its already in front of you but you can't see it because you want some more attention am i right? Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:39 AM Author Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:39 AM No, debbie, I don't want attention. All I want is for someone to like me for who I am. I am not the type of person that craves attention. I try and act naturally when I first meet someone. Quote
debbie Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:53 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:53 AM (edited) No, debbie, I don't want attention. All I want is for someone to like me for who I am. I am not the type of person that craves attention. I try and act naturally when I first meet someone.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> be honest to yourself not to me. haven't you see your self lately? i surf this place for quite sometime now all i see is your starting thread that in my honest opinion you're so lonely. if you may i want to say my peace here in this board. don't hug the big teddy bear all yourself. give other a chance to create thier own thread for start and it's your turn to reply back. Edited May 17, 2006 at 01:54 AM by debbie Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:59 AM Author Posted May 17, 2006 at 01:59 AM There are other people that have started threads here. I understand what you are saying debbie. You have to realize that you are still a newbie and you haven't been here enough, but you think that I start all the topics, right? If that's the case, then you my friend are not right. You have only seen the tip of the iceberg. There is more where that came from. Maybe you should start a topic. But before you do, you should go through these topics so you don't create one that's liable to get closed right away. Quote
mazceline Posted May 17, 2006 at 06:28 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 06:28 AM i have to get this off my chest, i had a bad day yesterday, first thing i did was go to the shop and get a drink You will all be pleased to know after about an hour looking at it, i gave it to my neighbour next door, with his tea i usually make him as he is old Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted May 17, 2006 at 06:31 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 06:31 AM (edited) Marie ... Edited May 17, 2006 at 06:32 AM by celinedionsfan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted May 17, 2006 at 06:34 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 06:34 AM i think my neighbour thought it was christmas, ha ha ha well im off to abiza in a weeks time, im nervous about it, i dont like to fly, and worried how steven will react to the plane, has anyone got any hints on travel sickness or nervousness Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:41 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:41 AM i wish you and your family a safe trip Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:50 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:50 AM i miss my father may he R.I.P <{POST_SNAPBACK}> im sure he is Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted May 17, 2006 at 11:04 AM Posted May 17, 2006 at 11:04 AM i know he is Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted May 17, 2006 at 12:54 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 12:54 PM i think my neighbour thought it was christmas, ha ha ha well im off to abiza in a weeks time, im nervous about it, i dont like to fly, and worried how steven will react to the plane, has anyone got any hints on travel sickness or nervousness<{POST_SNAPBACK}> just act like the seat is your sofa at home. here's a friendly advice. try not to go to the toilet too often. you wouldnt want to be caught in the toilet during a turbulence Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:41 PM Author Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:41 PM has anyone got any hints on travel sickness or nervousness Just try and think of a happy place or as I like to call it "Safe Place" and you should do fine. I really do hope that Steven likes the airplane ride. And do tell us about it when you get back. Quote
debbie Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 02:49 PM just the tread said get it out on your chest.. i'm lurking and surfing to find someone to talk a good conversation maybe Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 17, 2006 at 03:33 PM Author Posted May 17, 2006 at 03:33 PM debbie, I sent yo a PM and if you want to talk we can. It's up to you. And I beg of you please don't judge the way I write my posts. I am just trying to say things that won't hurt people. Hopefully Bellamy and Koolan will clean this place up and get things back in order for the future. also debbie, I am sorry for the way I come on to people sometimes. It's hard for me to say what I need to say without hurting people's feelings. Quote
mazceline Posted May 17, 2006 at 03:45 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 03:45 PM sorry i have to say it YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND, LIKE A RECORD PLAYER, RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND what a song i love it Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VanMerlin Posted May 17, 2006 at 03:48 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 03:48 PM (edited) Sing it, Maz. Let's get everything off our chest by way of some muzak. Edited May 17, 2006 at 03:49 PM by VanMerlin Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.