Jump to content

¿Qué estás escuchando?


Recommended Posts

Posted

NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN/ MELANIE C

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004SA6O.08._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
I drove all night (a new day... live in las vegas) :kicking:

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted

MICHAEL BUBLÉ/ SAVE THE LAST DNACE FOR ME :kicking: :kicking:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00070Q7VO.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
Shakira - Hips Don't Lie :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
paloma san basilio GRACIAS A TI (wind beneath my wings)...vaya pedazo de vooooz

post-6696-1144370673_thumb.jpg

Posted

Sí, tiene una voz increíble

 

Tears for fears / Everybody wants to rule the world.

Posted
Muchachito Bombo Inferno - Si tú si Yo http://www.recrec.ch/store/catalogue/pixel/20050321120636muchachito.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted
Be Yourself / AudioSlave

¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg

Posted

SHE´S THE ONE/ ROBBIE WILLIAMS :wub:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00006ALAX.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
Eminen with Dido - stan

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/rert16/th_Giradia2-travesiaporelcanaldepanama.jpg

Orgullozamente PANAMEÑO

Posted

http://jung.ekof.bg.ac.yu/images/damien%20rice.jpg

Damien Rice/ "The blower´s daughter" :cry:

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
TOP 10 DE CELINE EN VH1

 

Ahora suena Think Twice

 

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Que envidia!!!!...yo no tengo ese canal :cry:

¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg

Posted
TOP 10 DE CELINE EN VH1

 

¿Fue ayer? Hay que joderse y yo pensando que era hoy :wacko:

 

 

Black - Wonderful Life.

Posted (edited)

Top 10 de Celine en VH1??? eso cuando fue?? yo ni enterada :down:

 

I want you to need me - Celine ...claro

mmm me facina esa cancion! ^_^ :whistling:

Edited by MadlyFiore

Let's Talk About Love

Posted
Top 10 de Celine en VH1??? eso cuando fue?? yo ni enterada  :down:

 

I want you to need me - Celine  ...claro

mmm me facina esa cancion!  ^_^  :whistling:

 

Ex excelente, sobre todo el videito :clap:

 

Shakira / Tu

¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg

Posted

burn it up --- R kelly feat. Wisin y yandel

 

:kicking: :clap:

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/rert16/th_Giradia2-travesiaporelcanaldepanama.jpg

Orgullozamente PANAMEÑO

Posted
Simply Red - Money's Too Tight To Mention http://eil.com/newgallery/Simply-Red-Del-Dinero-Ni-Hab-251598.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted
:) Je ne vous oublie pas...After that Todo para ti (CEline Dion,M.JAckson,more)
Posted

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/daniel-powter-bad-day.jpg

 

:whistling: DANIEL POWTER/ BAD DAY

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
Don't Bother / Shakira

¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg

Posted
Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood http://image.com.com/mp3/images/cover/200/drf400/f450/f45051bs5ol.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted
Pink / Stupid Girls

¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...