Leone Posted February 28, 2006 at 04:35 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 04:35 PM Are you happy with how Celine is interacting with us : her fans? I remember 4 years ago when she was chatting on MSN, and even though she never answered any of my questions the whole feeling was just great!Many artist answer questions from time to time on ther official site, or they do some other things. I know Celine is very busy and that she meets people/fans before the show.. But how hard is it so answer some questions or to do something for the rest of us.. it can be easily done if not once a week.. but once a month.. while she's getting her hair done before the show.There are good and bad sides to every suggestion I've written above.I could go on and on about what she could do.. but I'd like to hear your wishes and suggestions! Quote
mangust Posted February 28, 2006 at 05:37 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 05:37 PM I picked the second. But just because the others were not good I have admit that I like the way Lara Fabian's communication with the fans is arranged. I mean I'd like to read from Celine some messages from time to time. Little words. About weather or the chocolate cake she did eat in her favorite spot and etc. About her life and not only about records. I think it really helps to keep in touch with her as a person which is the most presious I think. But to answer some questions is exceptable also. But who's choose them for her? Would they be all the same as we heard she'd been asking all the time on the interviews? Because there're moderators also...So that's why I think to write little messages by herself will be more sincere and true. It'll help to understand what she's thinking of or feel at the moment. P.S. But the feedback is also needed for sure Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
HelenCeline27 Posted February 28, 2006 at 06:05 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 06:05 PM i pic number 1 and 2 Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
gizapup Posted February 28, 2006 at 06:26 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 06:26 PM When Nelly Furtado released her second album, we were told that Nelly would answer some of our questions. We posted them on her official fans forum and quite many questions were selected and sent to her (mine was one of them ). It was awesome I mean, to have one of your idols actually answer a question you've been wanting to ask for a long time. And from time to time, Nelly drops a few lines to the fans on her website and lets us know what she's up to. She recommends us films, artists, etc., it's really great. Plus, she reads the fans forum as well I know Celine's a very busy woman, but it would be nice to read messages from her on her website once in a while. Quote
Mozinha Posted February 28, 2006 at 06:35 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 06:35 PM I chose number 2. Looks like the most realistic to me. My dream would be if she had some sort of online journal. I see this from all my favourite ice skaters/gymnasts, all of them have one, they update once in a while, maybe once every 3 months, telling what they have been up to, in this case, what they have been trainning and some stories from their freetime. They also answer questions there.Of course I don't expect Celine to do this. Takes a lot of time. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
LaFeeRailleuse Posted February 28, 2006 at 07:34 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 07:34 PM I chose the "chat" answer! That would be SO exciting! Quote
nati Posted February 28, 2006 at 08:11 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 08:11 PM I picked the chat one as well. It will probably never happen, but I can dream Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
triniguy Posted February 28, 2006 at 08:34 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 08:34 PM To chat with us from time to time wud be the best Quote http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
mangust Posted February 28, 2006 at 09:35 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 09:35 PM I bet, half of the "chat" will be made of screams 'I love you'!That's not interesting.Honestly, not so many people can really talk. Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Salla Posted February 28, 2006 at 10:31 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 10:31 PM A journal type of thing would be cool. It would be nice to read her thoughts and just everyday things. I wouldn't expect her to write often, just every once in a while. Quote
poetic Posted February 28, 2006 at 10:32 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 10:32 PM I chose the second option. But I feel maybe can become too formulatic. I have admit that I like the way Lara Fabian's communication with the fans is arranged. I mean I'd like to read from Celine some messages from time to time. Little words. About weather or the chocolate cake she did eat in her favorite spot and etc. About her life and not only about records. I think it really helps to keep in touch with her as a person which is the most presious I think.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wish she have this type of relationship with us. Not only Lara have this type of communication with her fans I mean I know of Cher, Moby etc. My dream would be if she had some sort of online journal. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Journal or her own website, this type of contact with her will be unique. I mean she can talk about everything. Not only her music and life, her plans, but for example comments like she made in the interview with Larry King about the Hurricane Katrina or simply thing like Mangust mentioned. Quote Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis erroresHay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,My Love
LaFeeRailleuse Posted February 28, 2006 at 10:55 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 10:55 PM (edited) I bet, half of the "chat" will be made of screams 'I love you'!That's not interesting.Honestly, not so many people can really talk.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Those kind of chats are filtered... There are people who select the interesting questions. It could be a good thing... But as nati said, it will probably never happen... I don't think Céline has enough time for that... And according to what she says in interview, she doesn't feel really cumfortable with computers... Edited February 28, 2006 at 10:56 PM by nelemy Quote
Salla Posted February 28, 2006 at 11:41 PM Posted February 28, 2006 at 11:41 PM I bet, half of the "chat" will be made of screams 'I love you'!That's not interesting.Honestly, not so many people can really talk.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Those kind of chats are filtered... There are people who select the interesting questions. It could be a good thing... But as nati said, it will probably never happen... I don't think Céline has enough time for that... And according to what she says in interview, she doesn't feel really cumfortable with computers... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's why a journal would be perfect. She could write the stuff she wants to say on a piece of paper and then someone from her staff could type them on the computer. She wouldn't even have to see the computer. Quote
rodney2004 Posted March 1, 2006 at 02:19 AM Posted March 1, 2006 at 02:19 AM I think the 2nd is possible bcoz she is so busy. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
Bellamy Posted March 1, 2006 at 05:28 AM Posted March 1, 2006 at 05:28 AM The fact is Celine doesn't use or want to use computer at all. And she hates internet, maybe she think internet equals to paparazzi. So I think none of the option would happen. I think the only possible way is we ask questions to her manager team. And she answer them later. It would be great if someone in her manager team can listen to what her fans are thinking. Also She can give some messages to her fans from time to time, like on Team Celine. But maybe more frequently, and not to people who paid for it only, but to all the fans. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Leone Posted March 1, 2006 at 05:56 AM Author Posted March 1, 2006 at 05:56 AM That's why I wrote "while she gets her hair done". Somebody from her team could ask her our questions and write them down and later post them on internet. I know Celine doesn't use internet.Also.. many of us came to the conclusion that she's a crowd-pleaser. Would she really let us know what she really thinks & likes? Quote
Koolan Posted March 1, 2006 at 06:08 AM Posted March 1, 2006 at 06:08 AM she should have a blog or journal on her site. Option 4 is silly Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted March 1, 2006 at 07:47 AM Posted March 1, 2006 at 07:47 AM some messages from Celine time to time would be nice. *sigh* pity Celine hates computers and the internet. i know Celine has a friendster account but never checks it. her assistant does the replying... Quote
changepas39 Posted March 1, 2006 at 04:16 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 04:16 PM chatting with us time to time would be nice Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Lia Posted March 1, 2006 at 04:23 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 04:23 PM I pick this one... To answer our quesions from time to time (like a FAQ) Quote
VanMerlin Posted March 1, 2006 at 05:14 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 05:14 PM She's a busy lady. If she simply just got a page of jot-noted comments/questions to read at the end of every month and a spokesperson came on here every month or two to answer a few questions and comments, at least we'd feel as though we were being heard. I wouldn't want to take up any more of her time than that. Quote
mirage Posted March 1, 2006 at 06:18 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 06:18 PM she could answer some questions from time to time, but hopefully not the standard questions!a sort of journal would be great to!! i know sarah brightman does that on her site... how she is feeling, that she is recording some new songs, or how a charity concert was, her jetlag, and some pics etc i think that is cewl, so we can see maybe a other side of celine, because i think when she talks to the fans personally, she is diffrent then when she talks to the pers... always the standard answers etc etc hope that this will be more itimate.. Quote
Clari Posted March 1, 2006 at 07:12 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 07:12 PM I like the FAQ option, someone could tell her our questions and they can post whatever she says. A journal would be great, even if the entry was about 3 or four sentances long . A lot of artists do it for their fanclubs. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
DjCeline Posted March 1, 2006 at 07:44 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 07:44 PM i picked no 3..even though it can't happen. i don't know..i guess i just want to dream about it. anyway that is what i would really like. however, answering some questions from time to time could be a second option... Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
Koolan Posted March 1, 2006 at 08:12 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 08:12 PM some messages from Celine time to time would be nice. *sigh* pity Celine hates computers and the internet. i know Celine has a friendster account but never checks it. her assistant does the replying...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you serious she has a Friendster account? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mirage Posted March 1, 2006 at 09:38 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 09:38 PM Are you serious she has a Friendster account? what is that!? a Friendster account!? Quote
Mozinha Posted March 1, 2006 at 09:58 PM Posted March 1, 2006 at 09:58 PM Celine once said she thinks it's very "cold" two people comunicating through a computor. I understand what she means. Before I used internet and before I actually made great friends through the web I used to think the same thing. She has never experienced the power of internet I guess. I don't think she understand what would this mean to us and how close we would feel to her through the internet because she thinks this is a cold thing. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
mangust Posted March 2, 2006 at 12:37 AM Posted March 2, 2006 at 12:37 AM (edited) Cold. Yes. Maybe.But at the same time I can't imagin how some of her real friends can communicate with her. Because I think everytime they dile her phone number there's a chance it'd be a wrong time for her. I mean she can be busy or giving interviews or being in recording studio and etc. In anyway someone else there to accept her calls and later reporting her about them. Isn't it less cold? Noway.I bet she has friends in different countries. How they escape the problem with the time difference for making right calls for example.Otherwise she has to call them herself always, when she thinks she has time for it.But it's not good also. Besides it even sounds strange So sometimes internet is a calm way to really not to disturb but to keep in touch with the person. When it's right time for her she can always check how her friends're doing. I think she's (and many other stars) "afraid" internet in vain.Balance is important everywhere. And it is possible to keep it using computer as well. I think she'll be more friendly with it when RC grows a bit. She'll learn internet with him. Parents do it with the children as usual. Edited March 2, 2006 at 12:42 AM by mangust Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Bellamy Posted March 2, 2006 at 12:57 AM Posted March 2, 2006 at 12:57 AM I hope someone(maybe RC ) will make Celine realise the positive side of internet, and how important it is to her fan to be able to communicate with her. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted March 2, 2006 at 04:01 AM Posted March 2, 2006 at 04:01 AM I wonder if Celine gives any input on the creation/design of the official site Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.