karatedude317 Posted January 25, 2006 at 03:24 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 03:24 AM And as for Miracle, the single, it's correct that it got 89 spins a few weeks ago, then nothing, and then up to 91 spins last week (from Radio and Records) and now nothing again... I don't get it! It seems that radio stations want to play that song but now Sony is pusing for IBIY and DWMF, obviously to push an upcoming English album... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Miracle is usually played on Daliah's radio show, that is a syndication show, broadcasted on different radio stations (probably 91 radio stations, that's why 91 spins). That's why it got much airplay at once, and then nothing.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG I Listen to Delilah! I never heard that song played on there though. IF I did I'd go absolutely NUTS!!! I'll have to listen for it though!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard Miracle on Delilah the other night! I know I'm off topic, sorry! Quote
karatedude317 Posted January 25, 2006 at 03:27 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 03:27 AM It seems like this song isn't getting airplay either, neither is IBIY. It seems like her singles aren't popular, and radio stations just don't seem to play them. I hope I'm wrong, but I think these singles will end up being two more flops. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the case though. Quote
Nando Férri Posted January 25, 2006 at 04:43 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 04:43 AM It seems like this song isn't getting airplay either, neither is IBIY. It seems like her singles aren't popular, and radio stations just don't seem to play them. I hope I'm wrong, but I think these singles will end up being two more flops. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the case though.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the same Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Depp27 Posted January 25, 2006 at 07:34 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 07:34 AM It seems like this song isn't getting airplay either, neither is IBIY. It seems like her singles aren't popular, and radio stations just don't seem to play them. I hope I'm wrong, but I think these singles will end up being two more flops. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the case though.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think the same<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, I do as well, but that is because there is no promotion of them. If I didn't come here, I would have no idea of either of these songs. She needs to promote. Even if she can't go places to promote, she can do interviews via satellite, or on location interviews. Quote
kdw123 Posted January 25, 2006 at 06:41 PM Posted January 25, 2006 at 06:41 PM Neither DWMF or IBIY were released to promote a Celine Dion CD so I can understand no promotion of the songs on her part. Quote
Ronny83 Posted January 26, 2006 at 10:03 AM Author Posted January 26, 2006 at 10:03 AM The song is receiving less spins than last weeks. Another flop! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Bellamy Posted January 26, 2006 at 10:59 AM Posted January 26, 2006 at 10:59 AM Celine didn't do any promo anyway. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
AllCeline Posted January 27, 2006 at 01:44 AM Posted January 27, 2006 at 01:44 AM (edited) As far as I know, the song isn't doing too bad in NY... my sister in NY said that the song's being played on radio; not as much as other songs, but she's heard it a few times. As for me down here in FL, I haven't heard the song on radio. I have, however, heard two of Celine's songs this past week, ANDHC and TTWII on Delilah. I heard 'Christmas Eve' last month, but I guess that doesn't really count. It doesn't surprise me that Celine's not having much airplay lately. What Sony needs to do it release an ALL new album, and release RADIO FRIENDLY songs as singles, (songs like ANDHC, TTWII, Y&I). For the past two years, (ever since 'Miracle'), I haven't heard much of anything new from Celine. If we want to hear much of Celine on radio again, it's gonna have to be like I said. Sony is going to HAVE TO release radio friendly songs as singles!! Edited January 27, 2006 at 01:46 AM by AllCeline Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
GoldenLeaf Posted January 27, 2006 at 02:40 AM Posted January 27, 2006 at 02:40 AM Thanks for this information... Quote
karatedude317 Posted January 27, 2006 at 02:44 AM Posted January 27, 2006 at 02:44 AM As far as I know, the song isn't doing too bad in NY... my sister in NY said that the song's being played on radio; not as much as other songs, but she's heard it a few times. As for me down here in FL, I haven't heard the song on radio. I have, however, heard two of Celine's songs this past week, ANDHC and TTWII on Delilah. I heard 'Christmas Eve' last month, but I guess that doesn't really count. It doesn't surprise me that Celine's not having much airplay lately. What Sony needs to do it release an ALL new album, and release RADIO FRIENDLY songs as singles, (songs like ANDHC, TTWII, Y&I). For the past two years, (ever since 'Miracle'), I haven't heard much of anything new from Celine. If we want to hear much of Celine on radio again, it's gonna have to be like I said. Sony is going to HAVE TO release radio friendly songs as singles!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're right. That is the whole problem, the singles aren't radio friendly. DWMF did great when it was Luther's version. I don't think Celine does this song as well as she could have. You and I is still getting airplay, we need more songs like that and LYHD Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.