angel_christ Posted March 11, 2006 at 02:36 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 02:36 PM Thank you!!!! http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Mozinha Posted March 11, 2006 at 03:13 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 03:13 PM My computer died yesterday LOL.I'm at work right now and I just hope someone will bring my pc back to life soon. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
angel_christ Posted March 11, 2006 at 03:41 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 03:41 PM My computer died yesterday LOL.I'm at work right now and I just hope someone will bring my pc back to life soon.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Good Luck mate!!! http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Krys Posted March 11, 2006 at 04:25 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 04:25 PM Yay... my exam results were not bad!!! Just two C for advanced math and physics and other subjects are all A!!! WHOOOOHOOOO I can enter the king's scholarship now !!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> felicitations
raluca Posted March 11, 2006 at 05:51 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 05:51 PM have to do an essay for a contest..since i won the first prize at the last contest of essays that i participated i thought i can give it a try at this one too J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
nano Posted March 11, 2006 at 09:18 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 09:18 PM lol...someone has brought the old topics back to daylight.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted March 11, 2006 at 09:38 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 09:38 PM - tired- hungry- restless- sad- depressed- confused- blurry- wants to go Vegas right NOW "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Mozinha Posted March 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM I'm going back home.I'm too tired for words.Had extras classes this morning and then came right back to work.I'm going home and I'm not sure my pc is alive.See ya then! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
piglot82 Posted March 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM Posted March 11, 2006 at 10:02 PM lol...someone has brought the old topics back to daylight.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ugggg Seriously... http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Krys Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:43 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:43 AM - wants to go Vegas right NOW <{POST_SNAPBACK}> lets go
piglot82 Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:39 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 03:39 AM I'm so worried right now...my boyfriends little brother is real sick and they just had to rush him to the hospital because he has a temperature of 104! I'm sure he'll be fine but it's still scary/sad because he is only 8 years old. I guess I'll be up all night waiting to get a call telling me how he is doing. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Koolan Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:29 AM Author Posted March 12, 2006 at 05:29 AM Clari, did you rip the video from Gloria dvd yet? lol...someone has brought the old topics back to daylight.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>did some housecleaning just now I'm so worried right now...my boyfriends little brother is real sick and they just had to rush him to the hospital because he has a temperature of 104! I'm sure he'll be fine but it's still scary/sad because he is only 8 years old. I guess I'll be up all night waiting to get a call telling me how he is doing.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>hope he's alright Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Clari Posted March 12, 2006 at 06:55 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 06:55 AM (edited) *I don't like it when people bring up old topics with a 5 or less word sentence. *OMG... it's officially been one year since I've seen Celine, ugh. *AND Concert moments that make me laugh and feel good: "Go get 'em tiger" , the frog incident, being a spaz on the big LED screen , Celine raving about RC & NASCAR and Celine finally realizing how the fans feel, so many more. At around this time we were stalking Michel & Mego and the rest of the band/dancers. *Pictures my friend Kim running around in circles*. AHHH this bootleg is making me want to go again so bad. I'll stop whining. Clari, did you rip the video from Gloria dvd yet? Ahhh I need to edit the .vob , I'll work on that and have it done. Edited March 12, 2006 at 07:12 AM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted March 12, 2006 at 07:41 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 07:41 AM YAY I can't get enough of the show "Weeds" can't wait til season two starts! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Mozinha Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:18 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:18 AM I hope everything's ok Stacy. My sister was rushed to the hospital yesterday too, she had high fever and she was fainting. It was really scary. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Krys Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:39 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:39 AM Clari, did you rip the video from Gloria dvd yet? Ahhh I need to edit the .vob , I'll work on that and have it done. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i cant wait to see this I'm Aliveeeeeeeeeeee...
Celine's Wife Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:42 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:42 AM I have to pee... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Celine's Wife Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:52 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 09:52 AM Just did, alll better LMAO Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted March 12, 2006 at 10:31 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 10:31 AM My mom wants me to go to the living room and watch TV.... I guess I'll take a break. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted March 12, 2006 at 10:44 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 10:44 AM My eye is twitching.. AHHHH Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Mozinha Posted March 12, 2006 at 11:34 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 11:34 AM I have a couple of guests here with 3 annoying daughters. I mean, REALLY ANNOYING! They act like perfect girls know it all, I'm so smart... they look robotic and fake. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Celine's Wife Posted March 12, 2006 at 11:54 AM Posted March 12, 2006 at 11:54 AM Not looking forward to trying to find my way to my audition tomorrow Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Mozinha Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:15 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:15 PM Someone please hold or I'll spank this whole family.How FAKE can people be? Why do people insist in puting up some sort of act of the perfect family? Even the way they speak is fake. It's like a portuguese version of the Stepford Wives. This is the Stepford family. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
mazceline Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:18 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:18 PM Why whats up you sound a little mad http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Mozinha Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:35 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:35 PM (edited) I hate fake people. I hate people who can't just be themselves and act as if they were perfect. And then look down to everyone else as if they said "I am so much better than you". I've seen all kinds os people coming here to the hotel where I work and they've all been nice to me. Now these "perfect people" come and bash everyone and everything. And they are so fake it's annyoing. I bet if I told them we had a couple of strippers on their same room 2 months ago they would be horrified and leave LOL. Edited March 12, 2006 at 12:37 PM by Mozinha http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bellamy Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:58 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 12:58 PM 1 more to 6000 members. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Clari Posted March 12, 2006 at 01:36 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 01:36 PM I bet if I told them we had a couple of strippers on their same room 2 months ago they would be horrified and leave LOL.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I hate fake people too. 1 more to 6000 members. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Krys Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:12 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:12 PM OMG...1 more member... yay! Kimi Raikkonen got 3rd position!
Krys Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:44 PM Posted March 12, 2006 at 02:44 PM (edited) i've got a brand new caaaarrrrr Edited March 12, 2006 at 03:06 PM by lamourpourCeline
Recommended Posts