Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

So I've decided to come back.Has it really been two and a half years?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

crazy4music

crazy4music

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,592
  • 140 posts
  • Local time: 10:22 AM
  • From:my own little world, because the real one doesn't make sense
  • Born: 1989
Hey everyone, if you're still here, that is. LOL I just jumped on here because I've felt like listening to Céline Dion a lot lately. And I mean, A WHOLE LOT! It started the other day when I found myself going down a YouTube hole. You know how it is when you go on YouTube, and you're still there three hours later, looking at some video and you don't know how you ended up there? That's what happened to me. Apparently, there's been a trend for the last few years, where people make reaction videos. It's the easiest thing in the world; you just make a video of ... yourself ... watching another video! LOL The world is weird. Anyway, I found several reaction videos where people were listening to Céline, some of them for the first time in their lives! Okay, so maybe I'm showing my age a bit here, but I was actually shocked by this! What?? People exist on the same planet as me, and they've never heard of one of the greatest singers ever to grace us with her beautiful voice? How have you lived?! One guy was even doing commentary videos on all her English albums. He's still going through them. I think his next video will be about the One Heart album, just in case you want to check it out.

So this got me inspired to start listening to her music on a regular basis again. And as I'm still getting bombarded with emails from this forum about topics I haven't read in ages, I figured it was about time I showed up again. I just now finished listening to the entire S'il Suffisait D'aimer album as I've been writing this. Yes, I have the physical CD as part of that ten-CD Céline Dion collection I got from Amazon. And yes, I have heard the Courage album. I just haven't bought it yet. Wait a minute? Was I not even posting here when that came out? I guess I was too busy looking at that Facebook group. Please don't start hating on me because it's 2021 and I still haven't bought Courage! I have my reasons.

I think I should end this now; I'm starting to ramble. Just wanted to say hello again. :)
Check out what I'm listening to on my Last.fm profile! Music is my world! :)

PuraVida

PuraVida

Celine Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,029
  • 3,208 posts
  • Local time: 08:22 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
Welcome back!

what are your favorite Celine songs currently? And from the new album? do you miss her during the pandemic?

It's not De-end, it's Dion!

crazy4music

crazy4music

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,592
  • 140 posts
  • Local time: 10:22 AM
  • From:my own little world, because the real one doesn't make sense
  • Born: 1989
Oh boy! I have so many favorites! I still love "Prayer" from ANDHC album. I didn't hear that until a few years ago and it blew me away! And I've been listening to a lot more of the French music too. Hearing her sing in French, it just has that little something the English stuff doesn't have.

As for the new album, where do I start? "I Will Be Stronger" is a big favorite of mine, as is "The Hard Way" from the deluxe version. "Falling In Love AGain" is just beautiful. "Look At Us Now" and "How Did You Get Here" are faves too. And I love "Lying Down". There's something about that song ... it's amazing! And of course the song "Courage" just broke my heart!

I love the lyrical content of "Imperfections" too. And musically it's a bop! Isn't that what the kids are saying nowadays? Wait, I sound like an old lady! LOL Just the other day, I was dancing around my kitchen to "Flying On My Own". I can guarantee that'll be my theme song if I ever move out of this house. I'm flying on my own! And you can bet I'll be dancing around my new home with that. I don't care what anybody says! Dance dance dance dance dance like nobody's watching! LOL I don't care if I look like a fool because I can't see myself anyway. I'm blind and I don't care if I can't dance. I'm just gonna do it!

Okay, back to the topic. Do I miss her during the pandemic? Well, for me personally, I've never actually seen her in concert, so I can't speak to that part of it. But do I miss new videos? Probably. There's always the music, most of which I may have heard a million times, but I don't care. I could listen to her sing for hours, no matter the language.
Check out what I'm listening to on my Last.fm profile! Music is my world! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)

Alex_Incognito, Loup_garou, tomantha, ManuFranciscoPT, Roland61, dawn, lijansen, MaxRay╬les, crazy4music, PuraVida, Frenchie, david_972020, tal-sh2, debora, Bell

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy