Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Barclays Center Brooklyn, NY, March 5thAnyone here going to the show on March 5th in Brooklyn at Barclays?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 23,794
  • 93 posts
  • Local time: 07:48 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1992

Just scored my tickets for the show in Brooklyn on March 5th at Barclays. So excited. 2nd time seeing her LIVE on tour.

Sitting on the left side of the stage in the upper nose bleeds but the runway but close to the runway.

Section 206, Row 14, Seat 26

Who else is going?!!!!

Posted Image

Edited by broadwaymike92, 13 January 2020 - 03:10 PM.

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,352
  • 1,508 posts
I’ve already got tickets to the 28th and 29th. Am planning on going on the 5th as well but gonna snag a last minute floor seat that drops in price when it remains unsold. If none of those become affordable, I’ll see it one last time from a nosebleed seat - it’ll be the first time seeing the show from far enough back to appreciate all the tech.

Alison_Loves_Celine

Alison_Loves_Celine

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,423
  • 839 posts
  • Local time: 12:48 PM
  • Born: 1975
I’ll be there too .. & on 28/29 too. Flying over from the UK & squeezing in as many shoes as I can.

I can’t remember where my seat is at this show .. maybe 3rd row!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts
  • Went ahead and got my tickets to the 3rd Brooklyn show. The $905 VIP tickets were slowly going down to $316 but I kept holding off and when I went back they were gone. Finally, I saw a pair of them for $316 eighth row on the aisle. My husband is giving me a hard enough time as it is that I got floor tickets 9th row for the first show - he gets annoyed when people stand at concerts and block his view. Meanwhile, I'm standing the entire show. LOL (Of course, I was 2nd and 4th row the previous 2 times I saw it. I don't know if 8th and 9th row will be standing or not.) But I know he'll be happier on the aisle - 1) just because he doesn't have anyone next to him other than me and 2) if people are standing, he should be able to move his chair a bit and still see fine. He's never seen Celine on tour, only Vegas. And as we all know, Tour Celine is TOTALLY different than Vegas Celine! Am taking a friend who is a casual Celine fan and never seen her before to the first Brooklyn night. Second night, I'm flying solo! Less than a month away!!

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

View Postcouldawouldashoulda, on 02 February 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

• Went ahead and got my tickets to the 3rd Brooklyn show. The $905 VIP tickets were slowly going down to $316 but I kept holding off and when I went back they were gone. Finally, I saw a pair of them for $316 eighth row on the aisle. My husband is giving me a hard enough time as it is that I got floor tickets 9th row for the first show - he gets annoyed when people stand at concerts and block his view. Meanwhile, I'm standing the entire show. LOL (Of course, I was 2nd and 4th row the previous 2 times I saw it. I don't know if 8th and 9th row will be standing or not.) But I know he'll be happier on the aisle - 1) just because he doesn't have anyone next to him other than me and 2) if people are standing, he should be able to move his chair a bit and still see fine. He's never seen Celine on tour, only Vegas. And as we all know, Tour Celine is TOTALLY different than Vegas Celine! Am taking a friend who is a casual Celine fan and never seen her before to the first Brooklyn night. Second night, I'm flying solo! Less than a month away!!

NEXT THURSDAY!!!! Every Celine show, the fans are always known for getting up out of their seats during all the up-temp songs.

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

View Postbroadwaymike92, on 27 February 2020 - 09:44 PM, said:

NEXT THURSDAY!!!! Every Celine show, the fans are always known for getting up out of their seats during all the up-temp songs.

In Quebec City and Cincinnati, we were all standing for the entire show! It was amazing. I don’t know how many rows were standing though cuz I never looked behind me. It’ll be interesting if I can still stand in the 9th row or if people behind me will give me a hard time cuz they’re sitting.

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Last night's concert...….WOW!!!! Celine gave her best performance yet and she was on FIRE!!!!

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

broadwaymike92

broadwaymike92

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Alison_Loves_Celine

Alison_Loves_Celine

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,423
  • 839 posts
  • Local time: 12:48 PM
  • Born: 1975
One of mine from the same show ❤️

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)

broadwaymike92, couldawouldashoulda, choupi87, Celinex, incognito, nahuelsc, tiniann88, Bruno Dion, Alice, nuts2you, CÚline RO, RUDION, CelineDionForeverNY, dawn, Koolan, clbmed02, Davey84, Alex_Incognito

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy