Jump to content

Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

"Imperfections" - Official TopicOut September 18 - music video available on September 26


1060 replies to this topic

#1
ehild

ehild

    Celine Obsessed

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,471 posts
  • Local time: 09:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 07-August 12
  • Gender:
  • From:Charlotte, NC
  • Country: United States
  • Born: 1983
Again, creating another thread for this song.  LOL

To me, this song is a breath of fresh air. I love the upbeat tempo!!  It sounds more like a single than Courage or Lying Down: it's catchy, easy to sing along with, and relatable (IMO).

Edited by Ronny83, 26 September 2019 - 07:53 AM.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine


#2
Fanxiaoqiang

Fanxiaoqiang

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 29,589
  • 556 posts
  • Local time: 10:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 25-June 11
  • Gender:
  • From:CHINA
  • Country: China
  • Born: 1989
let's talk about Imperfections
This is my favorite song in the newest three songs here

Attached Files



#3
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986
158K views on YT :clap:

Hopefully this one will enter to my "repeat" list, it's the favorite for me among the new singles.

With that one she winks to a younger audience.
I admit that some time ago I was afraid what might happen
on that aspect, but it turned out to be really nice, at least with this one.

The message of the song is nice as well.

The playing instrument at the beginning is such a great idea!
Nice vibe, catchy, she plays with her voice a bit, love her lower register.
She sure enjoyed to record it. I was glad to know this song was already played in some radio stations.

Kudos to her for going for this style, hope she will have another nice surprises.
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#4
mebe

mebe

    Celine Obsessed

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,057
  • 2,145 posts
  • Local time: 09:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 20-June 07
  • Gender:
  • From:Canada
  • Country: Canada
Yes Its my favorite song out of the 3 released... I read in some articles that it was the lead single and I heard it on the radio but its not clear... I hope we get a music video for it!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk



#5
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986

Voir le messagemebe, le 19 September 2019 - 06:11 AM, dit :

Yes Its my favorite song out of the 3 released... I read in some articles that it was the lead single and I heard it on the radio but its not clear... I hope we get a music video for it!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused as for the leading single, once it said it's going to be this one, but then if LD has a music video?
How do we wish this one to be the leading single, and not to go for the expected...
and yes music video I can only imagine what a cool video this one might have! :-D
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#6
stevo

stevo

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,327 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 20-January 05
  • Gender:
  • From:Dungannon, UK
  • Country: UK
  • Born: 1982
The more I listen the more I love it. It’s simple, but modern and I love her voice. And I like that she doesn’t overkill or do background showing off/screeching at the end of the song.
Instagram @stephen___________

#7
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986
#23 on Worldwide iTunes Song Chart
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#8
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986
Went up to #18 in the same chart.
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#9
TommKat22

TommKat22

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,161
  • 666 posts
  • Local time: 09:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 03-November 10
  • Gender:
  • From:United States
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1991
Does anyone know what first day streaming numbers on Spotify were?
Tommy

#10
fred

fred

    It's a beautiful day

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,678 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 06-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Sweden
  • Born: 1925
The chourus almost goes a bit Bee Gees falsetto. But it isn't Céline it's coming from :giggle:  coz she take the lower notes for once.

The message is very nice (and wise) indeed. One of her most profound love songs lyrically wise actually.

I love to for once hear her in a modern setting. Sure FOMO was new setting for her aswell, but rather dated still. If it was up to me she would continue on this path.

And this is a song she can sing forever, vocally wise (not sure it will be timeless though - only time will tell). Would be nice for her to have it in concert to "ballance" from all the vocal acrobatics. So wierd it wasn't in yesterday's show....

And yea I too am very pleased radio finally picked one of her songs up!! :clap:

Voir le messagesarit_celine, le 19 September 2019 - 06:03 AM, dit :

Nice vibe, catchy, she plays with her voice a bit, love her lower register.
She sure enjoyed to record it. I was glad to know this song was already played in some radio stations.

Peace and love to all.

#11
fred

fred

    It's a beautiful day

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,678 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 06-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Sweden
  • Born: 1925
It's a shame they always put more attention in promiting her "safe" material....

I know she said the vid was for LD.... but can't we hope just a tiny tiny bit that the video may be multifunctional and can be used for several songs like the one in the 90ies.... was it for JSP/CTM/NPO??

View Postsarit_celine, on 19 September 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

I'm a bit confused as for the leading single, once it said it's going to be this one, but then if LD has a music video?
How do we wish this one to be the leading single, and not to go for the expected...
and yes music video I can only imagine what a cool video this one might have! :-D

Edited by fred, 19 September 2019 - 04:53 PM.

Peace and love to all.

#12
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986

View PostTommKat22, on 19 September 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

Does anyone know what first day streaming numbers on Spotify were?

Also waiting to know that, and how it goes for FOMO on Billboard.. they blocked my way
to see any details lol:)
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#13
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986

View Postfred, on 19 September 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

The chourus almost goes a bit Bee Gees falsetto. But it isn't Céline it's coming from :giggle:  coz she take the lower notes for once.

The message is very nice (and wise) indeed. One of her most profound love songs lyrically wise actually.

I love to for once hear her in a modern setting. Sure FOMO was new setting for her aswell, but rather dated still. If it was up to me she would continue on this path.

And this is a song she can sing forever, vocally wise (not sure it will be timeless though - only time will tell). Would be nice for her to have it in concert to "ballance" from all the vocal acrobatics. So wierd it wasn't in yesterday's show....

And yea I too am very pleased radio finally picked one of her songs up!! :clap:

View Postfred, on 19 September 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

It's a shame they always put more attention in promiting her "safe" material....

I know she said the vid was for LD.... but can't we hope just a tiny tiny bit that the video may be multifunctional and can be used for several songs like the one in the 90ies.... was it for JSP/CTM/NPO??

To you it reminded Bee Gees, I can't avoid from getting the Michael Jackson vibes when hearing it :giggle:
If I will notice a memorable song from the new album I will point it right away lol
but for the meanwhile with this one I'm glad :wub:  Agreed pretty much about everything you wrote.
There are SO many pros with this song, as well for vocally wise.

I think our girl is pushing harder for LD from all the clear reasons :unsure:  but how grateful I will be to find out
she will take this song and give it a "longer life". I keep reading lovely comments about this one
imo it can be easily a crowd pleaser, so hoping she will include it in the setlist + creative video
so it will get all the deserved focus.

Sometimes the local press will call her the queen of Pop trash :wacko:
So here we have a song that was crafted carefully, elegantly, new sounds
and can get her to be discovered by new crowd.
We can only hope she will keep walking this positive path.
I'm waiting to see what will be the single they will play over here.
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#14
Nmj

Nmj

    Celinephile

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,702 posts
  • Local time: 09:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 29-March 07
  • Gender:
  • From:U.S.
  • Country: US
  • Born: 1989
it’s my fav of the three so far, so makes sense why she won’t sing it live lol, because I like it :sofunny:

Edited by Nmj, 19 September 2019 - 05:59 PM.


#15
sarit_celine

sarit_celine

    Celine Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 37,290
  • 1,212 posts
  • Local time: 04:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 26-June 19
  • Gender:
  • Country: Israel
  • Born: 1986

View PostNmj, on 19 September 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

it's my fav of the three so far, so makes sense why she won't sing it live lol, because I like it :sofunny:

LMAO! this is the case isn't it?

Let's send her all positive vibes to include this one, and if she won't
we will have somehow to reach her team, I don't want them to kill the potential this one have
, for a change :cursing:
"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall
Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

#16
Xpresso

Xpresso

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,343 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 21-September 07
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada/Spain
Maybe it will be the official single and they will release a video... Would be nice for this to happen this Friday and she could add it to the show too!

#17
fred

fred

    It's a beautiful day

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,678 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 06-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Sweden
  • Born: 1925
Imperfections is quite radio friendly. And a nice remix could put in the needed "oumff" into this song and could very well live a life on radio. But that is not in ten years or so. That is NOW.

View Postsarit_celine, on 19 September 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:





To you it reminded Bee Gees, I can't avoid from getting the Michael Jackson vibes when hearing it :giggle:
If I will notice a memorable song from the new album I will point it right away lol
but for the meanwhile with this one I'm glad :wub:  Agreed pretty much about everything you wrote.
There are SO many pros with this song, as well for vocally wise.

I think our girl is pushing harder for LD from all the clear reasons :unsure:  but how grateful I will be to find out
she will take this song and give it a "longer life". I keep reading lovely comments about this one
imo it can be easily a crowd pleaser, so hoping she will include it in the setlist + creative video
so it will get all the deserved focus.

Sometimes the local press will call her the queen of Pop trash :wacko:
So here we have a song that was crafted carefully, elegantly, new sounds
and can get her to be discovered by new crowd.
We can only hope she will keep walking this positive path.
I'm waiting to see what will be the single they will play over here.

Peace and love to all.

#18
fred

fred

    It's a beautiful day

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,678 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 06-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Sweden
  • Born: 1925
Yea the irony!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

View PostNmj, on 19 September 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

it’s my fav of the three so far, so makes sense why she won’t sing it live lol, because I like it :sofunny:

Peace and love to all.

#19
fred

fred

    It's a beautiful day

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,678 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 06-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Sweden
  • Born: 1925
But it's been said she herself said the music video done is for Lying Down.... so.. 😣


View PostXpresso, on 19 September 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

Maybe it will be the official single and they will release a video... Would be nice for this to happen this Friday and she could add it to the show too!

Peace and love to all.

#20
Xpresso

Xpresso

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,343 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 21-September 07
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada/Spain

View Postfred, on 19 September 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

But it's been said she herself said the music video done is for Lying Down.... so.. 😣
Too bad. Lying Down is not bad but it's still these high notes that people recognize Celine by. Something like Imperfections without the big notes is much cooler and would certainly attract new fans.

#21
fred

fred

    It's a beautiful day

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 276
  • 4,678 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 06-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Sweden
  • Born: 1925
Yea. Let the people broaden their view of Céline and what she can do.

But some are so eager to narrow her talent down to ballads/semiballads and vocal acrobatics. I think people already have gotten that picture of her quite clearly (and what they are a bit tired of from her).

View PostXpresso, on 19 September 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

Too bad. Lying Down is not bad but it's still these high notes that people recognize Celine by. Something like Imperfections without the big notes is much cooler and would certainly attract new fans.

Peace and love to all.

#22
max24

max24

    Chart Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,414
  • 2,535 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 14-August 05
  • Gender:
  • Country: Poland
"Imperfections" will be sent to Hot/Modern/AC radio in the US on September 30, 2019.
https://www.allacces...future-releases
Streaming "Ashes" on YouTube, Spotify, Muve Music, Rhapsody, Slacker, Rdio and Xbox Music is factored into US Billboard charts! Let's help Celine to debut on the Billboard Hot 100!

#23
rhapsodion

rhapsodion

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,284
  • 921 posts
  • Local time: 06:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 25-January 05
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada

View Postmax24, on 19 September 2019 - 11:36 PM, said:

"Imperfections" will be sent to Hot/Modern/AC radio in the US on September 30, 2019.
https://www.allacces...future-releases

Interesting! Wonder if they have also filmed a video for this song.

#24
ordinary fan

ordinary fan

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,922
  • 587 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Joined: 17-February 18
  • Gender:
  • From:near Munich, Germany
  • Country: Germany
  • Born: 1999
why not three videos, one for each song ;) dreaming

#25
GoldenLeaf

GoldenLeaf

    ☼ ☆ Celinator 4ever ☆ ☼

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 290
  • 5,678 posts
  • Local time: 09:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 07-November 04
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada
Official audio of Lying Down from Celine's official channel on YouTube has 563k views whereas Courage has 468k views and Imperfections has only 263k views.

I really think they should release Lying Down as the official first single, I'm sure it would do better than Imperfections (this song is really good but it is not strong enough to be the lead single)

Edited by GoldenLeaf, 20 September 2019 - 01:19 AM.

Posted Image


#26
Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

    Kev

  • Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 6,141 posts
  • Local time: 02:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 10-July 07
  • Gender:
  • From:United Kingdom, Staffordshire/Cheshire
  • Country: UNITED KINGDOM
  • Born: 1991

View PostGoldenLeaf, on 20 September 2019 - 01:18 AM, said:

Official audio of Lying Down from Celine's official channel on YouTube has 563k views whereas Courage has 468k views and Imperfections has only 263k views.

I really think they should release Lying Down as the official first single, I'm sure it would do better than Imperfections (this song is really good but it is not strong enough to be the lead single)

It’s not been heard enough yet to get it into people’s heads... a few spins on the radio could make it more popular. I wasn’t sure about imperfections at first but it really is catchy and has a good message.  

Kev x

#27
ordinary fan

ordinary fan

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 36,922
  • 587 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Joined: 17-February 18
  • Gender:
  • From:near Munich, Germany
  • Country: Germany
  • Born: 1999

View PostPeppercorn1991, on 20 September 2019 - 02:10 AM, said:

It's not been heard enough yet to get it into people's heads... a few spins on the radio could make it more popular. I wasn't sure about imperfections at first but it really is catchy and has a good message.  

Kev x
exactly :)

#28
Critiaslux

Critiaslux

    Celine Freak

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 33,048
  • 995 posts
  • Local time: 02:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 03-November 13
  • Gender:
  • Country: Luxembourg
  • Born: 1978

View PostPeppercorn1991, on 20 September 2019 - 02:10 AM, said:



It’s not been heard enough yet to get it into people’s heads... a few spins on the radio could make it more popular. I wasn’t sure about imperfections at first but it really is catchy and has a good message.  

Kev x

Well, as Sony sends this song to US radio, I suppose that’s their bet too 😉

Maybe they will try the formula: Imperfections for USA (as Lying Down would not work I am afraid) and Lying Down in Europe and Australia, due to Sia collaboration 🤗 and see what are the results.

#29
yoyoma

yoyoma

    Celine Fanatic

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 33,014
  • 373 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 27-October 13
  • Gender:
  • Country: New Zealand
  • Born: 1984
Imperfections climb 19 spot in itunes u.s. it is now at 38 the highest among all 3 singles for u.s itunes so far. Courage and lying down is now slipping. I will say of all 3, imperfections is the easiest to convince radio stations to play due to the current sound and the repetitive melodies a.k.a earworms
"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

#30
Xpresso

Xpresso

    Celine Worshipper

  • Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 14,192
  • 6,343 posts
  • Local time: 03:56 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Joined: 21-September 07
  • Gender:
  • Country: Canada/Spain
Imperfections is more radio friendly in my opinion. I wonder why they shot a video for Lying Down then? Different singles for different markets?

Edited by Xpresso, 20 September 2019 - 05:36 AM.





6 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


    isabel leite, CelineDionForeverNY, Robrules3, shasti

This topic has been visited by 263 user(s)


    Katie, CelineDionForeverNY, Robrules3, dionicfan, québecflower, mattia, Xpresso, Cuchi, iza, Lolo88, pat200, Loup_garou, rfkavanagh, Neddo, nahuelsc, giannislyber, nuts2you, Javito, Jackie, Ri2n, Celine Fan 77, Henri, Fanxiaoqiang, PaulTo, max24, celinesounds, Andy Man, ivo, pepillo90, nowanorris, Celinex, lg121104, krazy_kool_dude, wayne0223, Taking Chances, Zofia, celinefan1985, LukeD, meandmrjones, lost84, hoosierito, ewh12, ssummer, hala, sarit_celine, duri, manu23, jpatdeleon09, GIORGOS, noyau, joaofilho, Ronny83, Davey84, DionFanAlways, jmiracle, TommKat22, isabel leite, rpopowski, GUSAM28, mdion2006, couldawouldashoulda, CSCfan, twk3395, Jeff Abbott, rodrigo, Ukrfan, Derek F., viniscand, mebe, JulienMcbeal, sayyed, yoyoma, Nmj, MTJ, smw, idroveallnight, Chantemoi, fred, Balao, Ajax, tomier, luciusbright, emi&celine, JesusZuñigaR, zeopower6, manolo19, scielle, Frankiboy, chs, Edgar14, MaxRayÎles, Schwa83, stone, incognito, Sosof12, Boy, shortswamp, PC_59, Mark_Rdam, alextrusca, kathyc25, Kye, IL_DINO, iancobb, ryba, Céline RO, Rob.mella83, shahilpanj, marc-02, minolli, isurrender, HushNow, maria_k, celinecolombian, Shaun, gafsa, Equinox116, Cuquito, woodstock, Philippe, Critiaslux, CelineTheBest5, BartFCS, Dane, Remon, A new day..., garçon, CelineIloilo, Alice, anewdayhascome, Dancing_Queen, MusicCollection, jwawesomepanda, Bruno Portugal, Hjiddosem, CSchmidt, angel30, clbmed02, Alex_Incognito, davidion, Goffy, Naiomi zhannah, ordinary fan, Esty, Black Kitten, Ncarbia, Daysleeper, dawn, Peppercorn1991, GameC, Ororo Munroe, reynolds, celine_rox, danger, cdfan32, Rossum89, chassyeah, Marthe23, hugo020, donpi86, shasti, emmanuel, meow, Bruno Dion, comingback, neil1981, Domi, Overjoyed, ajguerras, LeChauffeur100, I Drove All Night!, sacredceline, jolo87, Joe, chinit0, markg, maki_Dion-er, SantiagoColorado, Thnswlsn25, Holborn, ehild, celine5-5, dorfus, boyblackuk, jbechs, Trombones13, MalaysiaCeline, aafass, kellyfan161, the power of celine, Angel2006, cdurand54, Shamrock_1982, changepas39, Bell, IamRha, superibi, bakorder, ObsessiveCelineDisorder, Flymetothemoon, kevincheung410, GoldenLeaf, Kian, bronzey, karalayna, Chula, LVCeline, Tom_London_Fan, Frenchie, Frozen_Phoenix, celinedionfan0, ARTBOP, empress, lyn, Der_Griffon, karen5, VikingSwe, Leanne, rathnakumar, andyw024, Dertz1, Celinear05, bourque222, takeachance, dj4celine, Bartholdemus, DestinMg5, Kong, shaimaa, zuv, celinefanonline, EternalSunshine, Thomas, artistman2007, dj_a_rock, Albiecrespo, Matias, bilinkew, ImAliveUK, stéph14, browseceline, explosives124, remykyes, joc13, Maxim Kuliev, ruimarques, n1ko, mrkase, agentwigs, PatrickDion22, Celine-Fan, CELINE MARIE, jeremyvsl, Vale@, shaimaa, sandro_dunn, CelinesDIVO5, ruisseau, brendanm999, RosieBarron, Miha, Celine-Express, celfan123

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy