Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

VikingSwe

VikingSwe

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 37,300
  • 23 posts
  • Local time: 08:43 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
Hello Celine fans & forum members. I'm a new member here though I've read the forum for years.
I've been a Celine fan ever since the first time I heard her voice back in 88. I can't say I like all her songs and the way her team works has been frustrating at times, still there's that voice that captivates me. There's only one Celine.

I've experienced Celine live 4 times. In Stockholm 96, 08 & 17 and in London 99.

sfbaysinger

sfbaysinger

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 28,753
  • 4,520 posts
  • Local time: 11:43 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1983
Glad you finally took the leap and registered an account. LOL I do agree sometimes her team's apparent lack of caring is annoying but I continue to remind myself that's NOT her fault or because she herself doesn't care. I too keep coming back again and again because of that all-captivating voice. You are soooooooooooo right, there IS ONLY ONE Celine! I love that. Welcome here, hope you enjoy your time. Glad you have seen her so often live, too. If the world tour ever gets out of North America, I hope you will have that chance once again.
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)

pat200, SantiagoColorado, Roland61, Davey84, emi&celine, sfbaysinger, Celinefan2019, VikingSwe

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy